Lucky { Onew & Victoria F {x} }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Onew looked at the view down below. The airplane has started to descend now,as he can feel the pressure as he took a deep breath trying to clear his ears. The buzzing of the aircraft engines seems to come and go in spurt, he can see the green fields and the mountains ,the top of the houses and the deep blue water below.

It has been long months of waiting to finally get home,for the holidays and yes a few more months and then he doesn't have to leave this place anymore,this place that he called home. He missed the quietness of their town,the green fields and the mountains and the river that runs through it. He missed going fishing with his friends by the river. He missed running around free,with no worries that you are bound to hit someone. City life was neverr for him, he knew that from the very beginning..

The captain announces the landing as everybody took a deep breathe and waited for the airplane to land, The landing was smooth,as everybody rushed to get their things on the compartment. He didn't bring much for he still has to come back to the city after the holiday, He just have a handcarry bags with him,and yes he just brought forth the most important things with him and that is his gifts to his parents and yes to Victoria.

The image of Victoria played in his mind, the long beautiful hair,the smiling face that he longed to see. There are so many beautiful girls in the city that he has met but so far nobody can compare to her. Her beauty is the most natural and her laughter is so real. He missed her so much, He got a lot of things to tell her and he cannot wait already.

His Dad was waiting as he waved his hand to him.His Dad still looked the same but the gray hair has crept in already. He ran to his arms,a his Dad hugged him closer, as he ruffled his hair.

"How's the trip son? " His Dad asked.

"It is alright. Not much of air pockets today. I almost thought that our flight will be delayed because of the snow." he said. "How's Mom?"

"She is alright.Busy cooking and preparing for your coming. Come on she has been waiting for you." he said as they walked to his Dad's old pick up truck. He missed this old junk as what he used to call him,but he has a lot of memories on that old pick up. It was the one that he used when he went out with Victoria for the first time,and yes got his very first kiss from her on that very same car ...He smiled at the thought.

" And yes Victoria is at home waiting for you." he said as he smiled at his son,and Onew smiled back...

================================

Victoria was helping out Onew's Mom to prepare the table when she heard the old pick up rumbled on the gravelsand of the driveway. A smile came to her,he is home,Onew is definitely home...

And soon enough,he was there on the door,as she excitedly ran to the door. She shyly smiled at her.

"Victoria, how I miss you."  Onew said as  he looked at his parents and then hugged her... And then  Victoria step down and gave way for his Mom.

"Mom,how are you? I missed you so much." he said hugging her, She looked the same except from some wrinkle on her eyes as she smiled.He hugged her tight.

"How are you Son, how's the flight? I know you are tired,and hungry.Come on let us eat.." she said.as they all went to the table. "Victoria has been helping me prepare this dinner."

"Oh, I am really hungry and looking forward for the food here at home." as he sat down with them.Onew told them of his studies,and his life in the big cities. it is sure right different from his life here in his hometown. They laughed at his goofiness,having to adjust to the newness of the latest technology that is being used in the city.

"I think I will be so lost in the city." Victoria said. "And the building are so huge, and there are so many people. I'll probably won't know where to turn and go."

"You'll get used to it in time. When you go with me in the city,I'll show you the big park and the theatre.I am sure you are going to like it. " Onew said."Once I am finished school I'm going to take you with me there."

"Really,you are going to bring me there? " she asked.

"Of course, and  you are coming with my Mom and Dad on my graduation .I'll be waiting for you there." he said. "Uhmm I am so full,I have never eaten this much in a long time. Thank you Mom and Victoria."

"You're welcome,we are just happy to see you eat and with such appetite." as the two women smiled at each other.

After dinner,Onew and Victoria sat on the porch overlooking the fields before them.Victoria has been attending the local college in town while Onew opted for the big university to pursue his college education.They have been friends since when they were very young and yes best friends in high school until they started dating on their senior year and made it official before they graduate.

"So you are gonna be a teacher soon. " Onew said.

"And you an engineer." Victoria. answered back.

"And what's your plan after college?" he asked looking at her.He has been planning to asked her about their future.

"Find a teaching post locally. How about you? Are you staying in the city?" she asked.She has been worried lately. She realized that their life has been so far  apart from each other now and more so if he chooses to live in the city after school.

"I am still not sure. But it depends on someone." he asked.

"Depends on who ? "she asked.

"Depends on you. Would you be willing to move in the city to be with me or you rather we stay here at home ?" he asked,his face grinning.

"Are you serious ?" she asked,her face smiling and grinning too.

"Never been so serious in my life. I meant it.I want to spend my life with you. So what is your answer Miss Victoria Song?" staring at her beautiful face.

"Are you asking me to marry you Mister ? " she asked.

"I guess that should be the question. Will you marry me Miss Victoria Song? For there is nothing that I want than to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and the woman that I love." he said taking her hands.

"Yes, I'll marry you." as he took her in his arms...and then pulling her away as he took a box from his pocket as a solitary ring spakled before her eyes...as he slid it down on her finger and then kissing her on the lips....sealing the promises of their love...