Have you Ever Been In Love ? { Minho & Krystal }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

A/N -I am sorry about yesterday,I was writing this story and I got sick halfway through the story and I thought I saved it but then I just found out now ,that everything is gone. Now I have to start from scratch again..I'll try to make this a sweet one..I really like Minho,and he was the one that caught my eyes in Shinee. Congrats boys for GDA award..I know there is more coming your way..

Minho waited for the store to open.He looked at his watch again and it won't be for another ten long minutes in his life. The wind blew cold wintry ,as he looked at the dark clouds above. He smiled at himself,and shook his head. He has never done anything crazy like this in his lifetime. Usually ,it is the girls who are coming to him,asking him out ,and making ways to catch his attention.

But today,he doesn't know what hit him. Smiling at his own thoughts ,shaking his head once again. He feels like walking away,realizing the absurdity of the very reason why he is here right now.

But yes,was it only yesterday morning when she saw here ,shopping and yes her beautiful face caught his eyes,as he doesn't what came over him,when he saw him frown when she saw the line to the cashier, and as he offered his spot for her. There was doubts in her face as she looked at him,and yes he cannot be that obvious too,that he wants to know her,know more about her. But then how many guys have tried to catch her attention? How many guys has fallen for her even seeing her for the first time? And so he decided to walk away ,making her think that he is not really interested in her.

And yes,how many girls too,has coveted for his attention? Young and Beautiful girls,all waiting for his taking but somehow ,he was never interested. And her she doesn't look interested.in fact she doesn't know if he is breathing and all and she would not really care either,so to speak. And so today,he decided that he would want to see her again and talk to her, Will she still remember him,the guy who gace up his line for her ? Minho smiled at the very thought ,he might as welll shoot himself,doing this crazy thng he thought.

Soon the door to the mall opens,as he waited by the door. He has a feeling that she is coming back for he dropped his cell phone on one of the bags that she was holding,and he is sure she won't find it our until she is home that night. And yes she is going to come back here to look for him and return his cell phone.

And soon enough,as Minho has anticipated ,He saw her coming as he walked over to meet her,like he is anxious to see her.

"Excused me Miss,You are the girl on the store yesterday.?" he asked as he smiled at her.

"Oh,and you are the guy. I got your phone by accident. You must be looking for this." as she dangled the dead phone in front of him.

"Oh,thank you. I was crazily looking for it last night," Minho said. "Thank you miss..." as he fished for her name...

"Krystal..Krystal Jung." she said as she extended her hands smiling as Minho stared at her beautiful face He can feel his own heart thudding inside of him.

"Minho Choi," reaching for her warm hands touching his cold frozen hands and he was embarassed. "I am sorry my hands are cold. It is freezing out there." smiling back at her.

"I know, but now I can really finish my shopping now since I am here anyway." she said.

"Do you have time for a coffee ? I just want to thank you for returning my cell phone and yes for keeping you away from your bed at this cold weather." he said.

Krystal stared at him,probably debating at herself whether to go or not, and then smiling at the end. "Yes I have time for a coffee and a bagel," as she laughed,since he is offering her only a coffee.Minho got a big grin in his face,knowing that he got her where he wants her. And yes,she does seem to trust him ,and that is a good start for both of them..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is already Chrismas Eve,and Minho keep walking back and forth in his room. He doesn't know what to do. He got to know her more each day,as he called her sometime and yes sometimes texted her about little trivial things during the course of the day. And yet he can't bring himself to tell her that he likes her,no not only likes her but he is falling in love with her,more so each day .

Will it be too forward to greet her and then tell her what he truly feels for her ? Will it be too soon to tell her that he loves her ? But does love has any time frame ? He just knew that he loves her,the very minute he laid his eyes on her. And now this feelings seeems to be growing everyday. He knows he cannot contain it to himself anymore.He just have to tell her ,he has to unload this feelings .

He looked at the box on the top of his bed. A small box all beautifully wrapped just for her. The girl in the jewelry store said that she will definite love this.But what is the guarantee? Maybe if she got even a little feeling for him,then she will like his gift. Sometimes it is more than the gift but more on the giver,that makes the gift very special.

The clock strikes twelve ,as he pushed her number and soon enough her phone was ringing,as his heat beats faster and louder,that he has a hard time breathing...

Krystal answer the phone" Merry Christmas." she said in greeting before he can say something.

"You beat me Merry Christmas Krystal," he said. "Your family with you ?"

"Yeah and a dozens more of relatives and friends. How about you?" she asked.

"I am on my bedroom. They are downstairs, I just want to be the first to greet you this Christmas." he said.

"And I am the first in you ." she said. "Did you hear the noise ?"

"Yes I can hear them.I think I better get off .But before you go,can I see tomorrow?" he asked. " Or are you busy tomorrow ?" as he crossed his fingers ,waiting for her reply.

"No I am not that busy tomorrow. How about in the afternoon ?" she asked "Is that alright with you ?"

"No afternoon will be just fine. Merry Cristmas again Krystal" he said as he hung up and jumped in the air.yes he is going to see her tomorrow..on Christmas day .

---------------------------------------

Minho dressed in his Sunday best knocked on Krystal's door. And yes Krystal came and opened the door for him. She looked beautiful,wearing a very special dress just for him. The tiredness from last night is not at all evident now.
 

" Merry Christmas." he said in greetings.

"Merry Christmas too" she said "Come on in,you must be cold. I baked a cocolate chips cookies and do you want it with milk or something hot ?" she asked.

" A hot coffee is fine. Thank you " he said,as he follows her in the kitchen. "Your parents ..your family ?"

"They went out for a movie and the a skate in the park." she answered. "My brother is upstairs"

Krystal led Minho to their breakfast nook as he sat on one of the stool as Krystal served her cookies and minho took one and bite on it. "This is the best cookies I ever tasted." he said. Krystal laughed...

"Glad that you liked it ,eventhough it is a ready made dough. Next time i'll bake my own recipe for you." she said,sitting down beside him.

"Really,you'll do that for me ?" he asked.

"Yes,and why not ?" she asked. "So how's your Christmas ?"

"It started out good and now it is a lot better," he said. "And you know why it is better ?" as he stared at her. Krystal face turned pink with his staring. She shook her head,her own heart beating faster than usual.

"It is because of you. I got to spent Christmas with you that's what makes it special.Krystal,i know we just met but who says that we have to wait before we have to feel anything. Krystal I think I am falling for you." he said, as he catch his breath after saying all those words...

"You too ? You feel the same ?" she asked.

"What do you mean ? You like me too ?" he asked  as Krystal nodded her head.

"I liked you the moment I saw you on the line,and more so when you give up your spot for me,and then this morning greeting me first thing at midnight. Minho,I think I am falling for you too." she said as she blushed on her admittance of her own feeling.

"Oh I love you Krystal .I think i love you the first moment i saw you. I just knew that it is you" he said.as he hugged her.

"I love you too " she answered back.

"This is the best Christmas I ever had, and I know that I will having more beautiful Christmas with you." Minho said as he kissed her lips...Merry Christmas Darling...