Who Am I ? {Siwon & Ariel LIn }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

A/N-After laboring for two hours on Siwon's story and the power just failed me.I could knock myself off.I can't believe it is happening to me once again.So I am rewriting the whole thing from my memory,but I don't think that it will be that good as the original.I thought of doing Siwon a story after watching him and listening to him sang this song.I admired Siwon's faith and of all the Super Junior,he is the one that is the most religious,that's what Yesung said.He never failed to go to church on Sundays,no matter where they are.And that was quite something else for a guy like him.And yes he is just Mr Perfect,one cannot ask for more,and can't help but swoon for him.And his smile can melt everybody's heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ariel hurry up as she stepped out of her car ,she is late already.She is already half hour late from his expected arrival,and she don't want him to be kept waiting.She smiled at the thought of Siwon, her childhood friend,she is sure he is still as handsome as ever.

She looked around for that familiar face as she stepped in the arrival area.And soon enough her eyes found him,as he smiled at the sight of  her,and as she hurried  her steps to  his side.She gave him a hug as he hugged her back.

"You looked great,still tiny but beautiful as ever." as he ,

Ariel smiled,and yes he is looking good as ever,a lot taller now but more handsome than ever."And you looked good too and yes a  lot taller now." she said smiling."Do you have to wait long?"

Siwon shook his head."I just got out from custom a minute again.You are just right on time." he said.

"Come on let us go.You must be tired by now." she said.And she noticed that he just have a backpack and a luggage."That is all you've got?

"I travel light." as he laughed,as they walked to her car.

It has been decided that he is going to stay in their house during his stay here,despite his protest. Siwon and Ariel  has been friends since they were in diapers.They were neighbors before,as an immigrant from Asian country,their parents hit it off and became friends and so it follows that their children will also became friends too.And after years of stay in the States,they decided that the life here is not for them .And with the death of Siwon's grandparents,they decided to go back to Korea when Siwon was done in high school. His Father being the only son,and so the business was passed along to him., And so the whole family went back to Korea and Ariel's family has stayed behind in the States.

And four years down the road ,they still got in touch and has kept their friendship.going.He has been asking her to visit him in Korea.But her college life has been quite hectic and has decided to take his invitations once she graduated.But before she can make any arrangement,Siwon has written her a letter telling her that he is coming over for a visit.

The Lin has stayed in the same town but has moved to a nicer section of the town and a yes a bigger house. for the family. Her Dad has done better in his job and yes life is a lot easier now.And she heard that Siwon's family is doing good also in Korea,as their business thrived and flourished beforer his Father's management.

They stopped at a big house.And as they stepped out of her car."Wow this is your house. It is huge." he said.

Ariel nodded."Our house.Come on everybody has been waiting for you." she said.

And soon enough,as they walked in the house,Ariel's parents was there to welcome him."Om my God you are not a boy anymore.You are now a man." Ariel's Mom said."So how is your parents?"

.Siwon vowed his head and smiled at them."They are doing great.Thank You for letting me stay in your home."

"That is  nothing,We are glad that you can come and visit,I hope your parents can do the same.You must be tired now,after a long flight.Just washed up and then we can have a dinner together and you can rest up after ,.Ariel show him his room."

Ariel lead him to a flight up."This is going to be your room.And my room is the one across.The bathroom is the one next to your room.Just go down when you are ready." she said.

They have dinner together with her parents.And they tell stories of long ago and the stories in between their life.And soon enough dinner was done and everybody got ready for the night.Ariel showed him around the house after dinner.

"You don't mind staying with me for a while,do you?" he asked.as they were walking at the at the back yard."it is daytime now in Seoul and I am not sleepy."

"I don't mind,You are not tired at all?' she asked.

Siwon shook his head."I want to catch up with you ,what is going on with your life."he said as he smiled at her.

"It is alright,I am used in sleeping late anyway.So what brought you here,after a long time?" she asked,as she sat on the swing,at the backyard.overlooking the clear blue pool and the flowering garden in bloom .Siwon sat down with her ,it is still bright out although it is past eight oclock already.

"I have to make a decision in my life,and I have to retraced my steps and my life ,in order to make sure that I am doing the right thing." he said,all of a sudden so serious now,

Ariel was surprised.Does it mean he is making a commitment soon? "Are you going to get married?" she asked as she masked herself with a smile.It would hurt a lot if he is going to marry somebody.But she has not heard of a girl from him.She has been waiting and yes quite hopeful,that  he is coming for her.But now she knew that it is not so.

He laughed."Me get married.That could be the opposite.I have not found the girl yet. " he said.So she is not even thought as a candidate as she felt a twinged of pain in her chest. Yes Mr Perfect must be looking for Miss Perfect,she thought.

"You must be very choosy." she said."I am sure there are lot of beautiful girls in Korea." she said.

"Or maybe my heart is not into it.Maybe the girl is not  the answer.' he said.Ariel looked at him and frown.She could not understand what he is saying to her.If it is not a girl...could it be????

"You are not  gay by chance?'as she said with increduous look in her eyes.

Siwon looked at her and then laughed so hard after that,"Me gay?" as he laughed some more after that."I am not gay.You should know me by now." he said.

"Well one cannot be sure nowadays.Sometimes one cannot be the other." she said.

"I can guarantee you I am not gay.But I have this feeling inside of me.I know I have so much to be thankful and grateful in my life,and I feel like.... like I owe Him too much that I want to serve Him all my life.But I want to make sure that I am doing the right thing,and that is the thing for me." he said.

"You want to be a priest? " she asked

"I am not sure yet.That is why I have to think this through carefully." he said.

"But you don't have to enter priesthood just to serve Him.You can serve Him a thousand of ways outside the priesthood." she said.

"I know that is why,I really have to think about this.And i know that you as my best friend will help me on this decision." he said.

Ariel looked at him.She is hardly the person that can help him decide.In fact,she might sway him the other way around.She may not admit it to him.But she has been waiting and hoping for him.She have this feeling for him since they were in high school and it has always stayed with her,even in college.She dated but not committed to anybody,because she still has this feeling for him.But now the more that she can neverr tell him about it.....They stared at each other.....

And so Ariel brought Siwon back and retraced  their past together.They visited their old schools,the grammar schools,their high school and the very grounds where they played and ran around together.So many memories caming back at the same time.And yes Ariel can't help but fall for him more and more everyday....He is still the Mr perfect guy that she knew before,and she could not ask for more in a guy.

And so on the last day,she took him to the beach and enjoyed the beauty of nature at it's best.They stayed their for the day until it turned into night.As they sat on the white sandy beach and the sun going down on them.The bright lights of the golden sun coming down on the clear blue water.One can't help but admire the work of nature.The very One that Siwon has chosen to served all his life.In as much as she wants Siwon to herself,but she can not be greedy,HE has given her so much in life already.She cannot asked for anything more.She is willing to give up Siwon for HIM.

And as they sat their marveling at His works of beauty .,she can't help but asked Siwon the nagging question in her mind.."So you have decided already?"

Siwon looked at her and smiled."Yes I have come to a decision.And yes I can serve Him in a thousand of ways and thank Him for all of this by just staying where I am right now ." he answered.

"So you are going to be a priest, " she said.It is more of a statement than a question now. It will hurt saying goodbye to him,but it is a lot better losing to HIM than to any other girl,as she smiled at the thought but not without the pain inside.

"If I am going to be a priest then how can I marry you?" he asked, as he stared at her eyes.

"Marry me?"she asked in a surprise."You want to marry me?"

"I have to make sure that this is the thing that I wanted in life.And now I am sure,that I want to be by your side and yes serving HIM just the same.You don't mind that,do you?" he said as he smiled at her.

Ariel cried at disbelief,as tears fell."No I don't mind at all.But how can you be sure that I want to marry you." as she smiled to her tears and Siwon put his arms around her.

"I asked the One Above and He said yes.I love you Ariel.And now we have a lot more to be thankful." he said as he took her in his arms.And Ariel can't ask for anything anymore for He has been so good to her and him.And with HIS blessings then nothing can go wrong anymore......as they kissed on the setting sun.....