And I Love You { Yesung & Luna }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

A/N - Finally I got around writing this story.I miss Mr Kim Jong Woon badly..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung rushed and walked briskly around the bend,as he looked at his watch,he is going to be late and his Professor is known to be very strict and hate latecomers who interrupts his class in the middle of teachings and discussion.He shook his head,he should have just dropped the subject when he got the chance. But then ,dropping it,is like a failure and yes failure is not accepted in their family,as he took a deep breath.

He knows he will hear something from his Father if ever. It is not easy being a son to him. So much is expected from him, and sometimes he just wants to rebel and go against his wishes,but he knows better now than to go against him. It is much better to do his bidding than go against his own Father. And even his Mom can do nothing despite her tears.

Yes it is a lot easy now than before,living in a foreign country sure it helps,but then he has to go back home,and face reality in the future. But now he will enjoy the little freedom that he has and enjoy life in general while studying. Living in anonimity is a lot better than being known as his Father's son.

Yesung was so engrossed in his thoughts and never notice that there is another body rushing on the opposite directions as they collide with each other,and down she staggered as he tried to steady her and not to  fall on the pavement, and in the end,both of them landing on their butts on the hard cement on the walkway.Books and notes went flying like a confetti in a victory party in the city's local team,and at the same time the snow went with it,as snow flakes started falling.

They stared at each other's face ,Yesung has expected the other person to be angry and cursing in her breath,but instead ,he saw a smile from her beautiful face and then started laughing so hard. He was surprised at her reactions.He could not underwestand why would she be laughing at this unfortunate incident when his are aching and for sure her's is also hurting more so than him.He stared at her face and then find himself smiling back at her..and then joining her in the laugh., as they stayed on the ground and looked up at the sky as the snow became heavy...

"I am sorry.I am not looking my way." Yesung said in apology. He continued to stare at her,and yes she looked Asian and wondered if she is also Korean like him. He has seen a lot of Asian in the school but yes few Korean but most of them grew up or was born here. he wondered if she is one of them.

"I am sorry too. I think it is not my day today." she said still with amusement in her face. "If i don't laugh,I'll probably cry the way this day is going." she said. Yesung got up first as he helped her up .

"I am sorry if I added misery in your day." he apologized again." I am gonna be late in my class but I guess better if I skipped it all together."

"Hurry along then,don't let me keep you. I am alright." she said. Yesung shook his head, "No I can still afford to skip a day or two on that class." he said."How about you? "

" I am just done with my class and just rushing to meet my room mate before she leaves but I guess she is gone by now." she said. "I am Luna" as she extended her hand to him. Yesung smiled and took her hand,but with some hesitation on his part.

"Yesung, Kim Yesung" he said. She won't know,how many Kims are there in Korea? Millions and Yesung is his nickname that nobody knew.

"Nice to meet you.You are also Korean ?" she asked.

"Yeah and you Korean too? "he asked. Her accent is so American,she must be one of those who grew up here.He wondered if she even knew Korean at all.

She nodded her head,and smiled." Yes true and certified Korean" as she laughed .He likes the way she laughs and he can't help but smile everytime he hears than laughter..

"Care for a coffee on this freezing weather like this?" Yesung asked.

"No I know a better place, but you have to treat me for my allowance is getting low." she said. Yesung smiled and nodded his head.She is funny and she is affront,something that is not of characteristics in their people but then Luna is not even Korean in a real sense. She might say otherwise but she is as American as she can be. And yes he finds himself enjoying her company even for a short period of time...

They went to a small shop ,a few blocks from their school.It is quite a walk but Luna seems not to mind the long walk. And Yesung not used in walking a distance was quite out of breath by the time,they arrived. And she sure walk in a fast pace like their is always an emergency going on.

"So what do you think of the place?" she asked as they entered the small restaurant. It is a small Korean restaurant,that he didn't know that exist near their school. There was only two couple eating at the time,lunch time is almost over for it is past two oclock.There are only seven tables on the restaurant and he can see Korean writing of the menu on the wall.

"It is a nice place. I never knew that there is a Korean restaurant around our school." he said as Luna stared at him and waited for his response.

"I knew you are going to like this place." as she lead him to the table in the corner. "They have the best soup here. Oxctail soup is really good on this cold weather." as she sat down and yes with full of excitement in her face.Yesung wondered what can be exciting in eating hot soup in this place. He wondered if she is always like this .

______________________________________________________

Three months of going out with Yesung and yes Luna knew for sure this time that she has fallen for him.She likes his quiet demeanor,and his serious thoughts sometimes.Though there were times that she wished he will share his thoughts with her. She feels that he keeps most of the things to himself and it will hard to break him open. But then she is just thankful,that he likes spending time with her ,but wondered why he has not said anything. Does he only wants friendship from her? Though in her heart she wants more.

Although she grew up here but she have enough memories of Korea in her mind and not much of it were pleasant. They have a poor life there and her family never agrees on anything. Her grandmother never likes her Mom in the first place and often creates chaos between her Mom and her Dad .And so they decided to move to U.S where they can start anew without their family .Her Dad's family is quite well off back home and she is the only one welcome to go back there and so she opted to stay here and be with her parents.

But her parents worked really hard to get where they are now. They started a fruits and vegetables stand until it became a real store now. They have better life now,and enough for them to send her to a very prestigious university. But then she still has to watch her spendings now .He parents are quite strict with money,coming from such a hardship.

And as she thinks back at Yesung,so far he has not shared about his family with her. He never shared stories about his life in Korea. All she knew that his parents are back home and that he is here to study and he will be going back to Korea once he is done. And she knew that the time is coming soon for he is graduating this year. And then what will become of her once he leaves? As she became scared at the thought of losing him in her life...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung looked out at the window and just a got call from his Father. He had this angry tone in him. Now he knew about Luna,and warned him about her. He assured him that there is nothing going between them. But then he knew that he wants more from her more than friendship. And how could he tell her now? He wondered if it is even worth telling her about his real feelings. When he knew that they can never be...as he took a deep breath. He put on his jacket ,Luna will be waiting for him,and he just have to enjoy her company for now. But is it going to be fair to her at all....knowing he has to leave her soon.

___________________________________________

They decided to go to the mountain on the long weekend. Holiday is coming and Kyuhyun and Victoria planned of a skiing trip.And so they decided to join them. Everything has been set and Luna wondered when will Yesung ever popped the question or when will he ever confessed to her. She knew now that he cared for her,he wouldn't be around her if not.  And she can see the way he looked at her and she can see the affection in his eyes but how come he is not saying anything.?

Some of her friends thought that they are together but then she told them that they are not and even told them her dilemma. How she is in love with him,and yet she can feel that he felt the same way too but not saying anything about it. She wondered whether she'll be the one to say it first so he'll eventually confess but she has shown him all signs that she is in love with him,but how come he is not biting . Maybe he is engaged to somebody back home,one of her friends said. And yes maybe he is all for the friendship cause if he really loves her then he should have said anything by now or do some affectionate acts..She felt like giving up on him now,but then she just loves him too much to back out now.

They rented a log home at the top of the mountain with a fantastic view of the slopes. There is two bedroom as Luna and Victoria shared the same bedroom and Kyuhyun and Yesung shared the other room.They cooked their food and then hit the slope after. Kyuhyun and Victoria keep to themselves most of the time. And Yesung and Luna together but it feels awkward when you have two lovebirds in front of you...

She can see the uncomfortable smile at  Yesung as she smiled back at him and shook her head.

"I think we better hike somewhere." Yesung said smiling and with a grin in his face.

"Yeah I think so too." she said as they don their scarves and gloves and jackets.

They want out for a walk to the activity center. It was freezing out and they were frozen by the time they reached the building.There was a huge fireplace in the middle as they warmed their hands,and sat down by the fireplace. Surprisingly the place is empty.

They were uncomfortable for while. Luna is getting frustrated,"When is he going to say something? I just need to know if he has the same feeling? He can be engaged somewhere but damned i just need to know if he cares enough for me" she thought,as she took a deep breath..

"Yesung ,Can I asked you something? We have known each other now and I am just wondering ,you have been always around and I have been waiting for you to say something but I got tired of  waiting. I have to know what is your exact feeling for me?" There she said it and it not easy at all.

Yesung stared at her,as he swallowed hard and knew that it has been hard for her also as it has been hard for him this last few days. It is not fair to her and he knew that he has to tell her everything now.  "Do you really want to know the truth?" as he sat close to her and held her hand. "I think I have to tell you the truth now. I am sorry.."...as Luna eagerly awaits of what he has to say..

A/N - got no time now..there is a continuation..in the next chapter..It went longer than I thought..