Back To December { Kyuhyun & Victoria }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Kyuhyun look at the view around him,tall green trees all covered with white snow on the branches ,even the grounds are all blanketed with white snow.It brought an imagery of being an immaculate clean sorroundings. The road is all clear now. They must have plown it earlier. He can see the full view of their city already. There's not much tall building in there ,progress seems to slow down recently as he mused at the thought.

He was quite hesitant to go home this time,unlike last year when he was so eager and yes there is somebody who went home with him. But now he is so alone,driving back the hundred of miles all the way  to home. He wondered if she also went home for the holiday. Maybe not,maybe she is enjoying the city life ,enjoying the company of her new found friends in the city. He took a deep breath and tried to erase Victoria's image on his mind.

--------------------------------------------------

The house is busy and yes full activities. Their house has always been the center of all their big family activities. Soon their Aunts,Uncles and cousins will be filling their big house. Kyuhyun can smell the aroma of meat from the kitchen. And he is sure that his Mother has labored for days for those sweet cakes and delicacies that has been a traditions during this New Year festivities. Yes one has to serve a lot of sweets,so as they will have so many sweet days in their life for this year.

The red packets are all ready now to be given away to the whole family. And yes they will have a banquet later on and then games will follow, mahjong and alike. Somehow they have keep the traditions even though there has been a lot of changes now. The younger generations can think of a better way of spending holidays but he guessed traditons are hard to fight.

"Mom, I am going out." he called for his Mom, as he put on his shoes and his jacket.

"Where are you going when your family is coming over here soon" her Mom asked.

"I am just going to take a walk. I will be back before they come." Kyuhyun said. "I just want to walk around the neighborhood."

His Mom looked at him and then nodded her head. Did he sensed some anxiety in her eyes ? Is she still worried about him? He smiled to her in reassurance. And then walked out.

He felt the cold chilly air outside and yet he felt alive feeling the discomfort of cool air than the warm heat inside the house. He continues walking to the center of their little city. A few blocks are where  the commercial districts stood. There are more residential houses more than business  establishments. Anyway,isn't their city, one of the best place to live and raise a family. Their crime rate doesn't exist, and yes you are half way to the modern amenities of the big city and yet your place is still blessed with the beauty and innocence of  Mother Nature.

He walked and walked and confusion is still on his mind until he that corner and the familiar signs on the street came to a view. He has walked on this way for a hundred of times ,only just to see her. Only to see her smile at him.and yet he doesn't mind the distance or whatever weather it is. But didn't she told him that he didn't want him around already. She wants her freedom and he just have to accept that. All she wants from her is friendship which is quite hard to accept after being lovers almost all their lives.

But still,it won't be bad to greet her for the holiday. he wondered if she even remembered his birthday. The lights in their house in on. He heard from his Mom that she also went home and yes she saw her in the store. it has been a few months now since the last time he saw her.

The door opens and Victoria face came into a view. Was it a forced smile that he imagined ? 

" Happy New Year " he said looking at her.  "I heard that you also went home ."

Victoria stared at Kyuhyun.She was caught by surprise,she  did not expect him to drop by. She didn't know what to think or say as she tried to smile although her heart is aching. She has been missing him and has been thinking of him a lot. Why is it that when you lose somebody then it is the time  you realized that he is that important in your life ? She has been telling herself that it would be foolish to get him back after what she did to him last December. How can she be foolish?

"Happy New Year too. yeah I am off for a few days so I decided to go home." she said . It felt so awkward talking to your ex at this time .

"I just happen to walk by in the neighborhood and saw the light in your house. The weather has been nice ,cold but just right for walking around. " Kyuhyun said.He remembered their days together when they used to go for a walk and yes talking about their dreams,talking about anything under the sun and yes playing in between,running around like children. Those were happy times.

"I guess,I better be going the family are coming by and I have to be there." Kyuhyun said."Hope you have a good holiday." Victoria could not say a word and before she can think, he was gone in front of her. She was unable to greet him Happy Birthday and it is his birthday today. He might think that he has forgotten his birthday,though is it far from the truth...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night after the festivities is all done,Victoria lays awake in her bed. She has been thinking of Kyuhyun all day long. Seeing him tonight,only proved one thing,and that she still loves him very much. How can she convinced him to take her back after what she has done for him? But she was not thinking at that time, she feels at that time that he has been choking her. She was feeling guilty for spending more time with her firends and less time with him . It has been a stressful in her new job and all ,and the pressure of their relationship somehow is getting on her,until she decided to end it. But now, she knew that she made a mistake letting him go. She will do everything just to get him back in her life. But will he listen to her now,after hurting him ?

Kyuhyun is also awake ,seeing Victoria again woke up his old feelings for her. He could not understand himself why would he be still loving her ,after hurting him,and after doing those things to him.She doesn't want him,plain and simple and he just have to forget her. But they said first love never ever dies,and yes it must be the case for Victoria is his first love..

Tomorrow he will be leaving and going back to the city,and yes he knew that he has to forget her and start anew, It has been sometime now,maybe he just need to open himself up to somebody..as he bit his lips and closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kyuhyun put the last of his luggages in the trunk of his car. He looked out at their house and the sorrounding neighborhood. He went inside as he bade his Mom and his Dad goodbye. He won't be home again until winter clears up and summer time is here.He took a deep breath of it's clean air. And it smells so clean and so good,filling his lungs full. He closed his eyes and the image of  Victoria filled his very thoughts,and did he imagined her scent too. The sweet,flowery smell that he loves....as he opens his eyes...And yes Victoria is standing right in front of him. Her long flowing dark hair, her beautiful face,flawless skin and her sweet smile that he loves a lot..

"I heard that you are leaving today." Victoria said. "I got this from my fortune cookies last night,and it said that if I want a second chance in life,I should do it now and now pospone it. And I want to see if it is true." as she stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stared back at her,He is puzzled of whatever she is saying. Somehow,it doesn't make sense at all. "What do you mean?"

"That I am sorry for hurting you.That I am sorry for the things that I have done." as her eyes became teary now,swallowing the gulp of cold air, as she swallows her pride ." After losing you that night,I just realized that I lost the most important person in my life. So now here I am asking you now,if I could have a second chance in your life. "

Kyuhyun could not say a word,but he just keep staring at her. Victoria wants him back. Is she clear in whatever she is saying.Does she really mean that ? God knows that she will take her back if ever she wants him back.

"I don't understand " he said. His hands is cold and tembling.

"It means that I  still love you Mr Cho Kyuhyun. And that I am asking you if you can forgive me ? And I would like to have you back in my life. I'll do anything to have you back." she said. She saw the flicker in his eyes and that sort of encouraged her to say those words boldly.

"Do you really mean that ? Cause if I take you back,you know I will never let you go ever again." Kyuhyun said. Victoria nodded her head. "I meant every word that I said." And then Kyuhyun took a step and put Victoria in his arms.

"I never stopped loving you." he said and then finding her lips as they kissed...Yes there will always be a second chance in one's life..and it feels good knowing that.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN

I hope you had a fun day...with the boys and your love ones.