"Teenage Dream " {Arron & Hebe }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Hebe stood by the doorway as she hesitantly walked inside the Pizza parlor.She got this impish grin in her face as she walked. She thinks it is crazy to be doing this...But then as they said you only live once and you will only walk once in one's lifetime....as she took a deep breath at the thought...Tis time she knew she just have to do it...

Clad in a tight fitted jeans with a printed sleeveless tops,arms bare and her back exposed and a part of her cleavage showing..She felt like running back to the car and getting her cardigan to cover herself up...But then,the challenge is up and she dare not to back down...The challenge is to pick a cute guy in the crowd and yes wow him and then leave him hanging...in the end.

Hebe can still remember...as she and her friends get together....Was it the broken heart club that they were in? All three of them ,dumped by their boyfriends ,who at first they thought ,this is it...only to realize that he is not it....He was never it,he was nothing but a jerk and an ...an embarassment to human race..

And so at the top of two bottles of wine,and a case of beer,they decided that they will be taking revenge to the other gender,to the man race who happens to break their very heart.And as they play their truth and dare and drown their sorrows away...The plan was conceived...This time they will be the one breaking the guys heart...not necessarily their heart for they already concluded that men are heartless and that they live by their balls....So they will entice the guy and then leave him hanging in the end....

Hebe walked in, swaying her hips...lips red and her hair loose,as her fingers tried to spread the loose strands of her hair that has been covering her face....The 3 and half stiletto does help with the grinding of her hips but she can feel her feet complaining from it all.She settled herself in one of the stool as she ordered a beer,the music was loud and inviting...and soon enough a young guy walked and seat himself beside her.....tapping his fingers to the music...

Hebe eyed him sideways. A young handsome man must be in his early twenties...as Hebe nodded her head.Not that tall just enough to be taller than her.His features are perfect,smooth skin,high chiseled nose,pouty lips and then she looked at his eyes and never expected it to be such mesmerizing..She finds her heart beat change in speed and yes felt the thud...inside.

She bit her lips,"Dang,he is gorgeous...and look so young and innocent." as she felt like hitting her head in the process. She knew that she has to get away before...she make any mistakes....but as she was about to get up.she heard his voice...

"This place is so quiet for a Friday night." he said,as he waited for Hebe to say something. Hebe opted to keep quiet...yeah and what do you say after that...she thought. She doesn't know how to play the dating games anymore. Jay has been her boyfriend for a very  long time since they were in high school and has never been with a guy but him...So this is really something new for her.

When Hebe did not answer...the guy prodded more,drawing her out...."Are you here often?" what an old  cliche,as Arron feel like hitting his head for saying the very word.

Hebe shook her head. "I've been here a few times before." she finally answer...

"I am Arron and you are?" he asked...

"Hebe" she answered.

"Waiting for somebody? ' he asked. Hebe shook her head. "Not waiting for your boyfriend?"

Hebe smiled and shook her head. "No I am not waiting for my boyfriend.I don't have one." she said.What she is saying is the truth again,it has been official, their break up, Jay dumped her for a prettier and younger girl,he justt met two months ago and that hurts a lot...

Arron just nodded his head."Feel like having dinner?" he asked smiling at her. He thought that now is his chance. He has waited before and finally the  opportunity that he has been wating for....is right here.

Hebe looked at him...He got this confidence in himself, if not why invite a virtual stranger to a dinner and a member of the opposite too . He is not so young and innocent , as she thought him to be.In fact ,he looked very much of a player,with his good looks,he can easily play around and break any girls heart,Hebe thought, he will be  good specimen after all...a good target for her revenge....

"Do you invite all the strangers that you met for a dinner?" Hebe asked staring at him and looking straight in his eyes as she smiled...

"Only the ones that I like and yes only a special girl like you." Arron answered as he smiled at her.His smile gave her this tingly feeling,like a schoolgirl and blushing in the process....What a smooth talker,she thought...

"Why not? ...as long as you are paying." Hebe said.

"I invited you,that means I am paying.." he said.

"And you don't expect anything in return ?"as she grinned at him ,her eyelashes flapping before him.

Arron laughed at her insunuations...and his laugh is like a beautiful music...as she laughed with him...and gave her a naughty grin..and shook his head. "No...I never really thought about that..." as he laughed some more. "No,I am not being totally honest but then I am just being a guy....but no...I never thought about that with you." as he colored at the words he just said.

"No what I mean is not that I don't find you attractive,,,but I said that in a good way. I think I better close my mouth before I will be in a deeper trouble." he said. "So does it mean yes?"

"Alright...a yes...I will be delighted to have dinner with you." Hebe said as she slightly bowed her head.

"What a very proper lady,I got here.I guess should act like a true gentleman too." Arron said.

"Yes you should and I insist." she said. And then Arron took her hand in a gallant way which made Hebe grin and smile..She knows she has not been in a date for a long time aside from Jay and yet you hardly call it a date for there is nothing special anymore.It is like two people eating in the same table  and who happens to be together.

Arron has been a true gentleman and a entertaining company.He is funny and yet well informed about everything...He listens to the things that she was saying and asked questions and not just say yes and uhmmm just like Jay.And Hebe finds herself enjoying every minute spent with Arron...And it is the first ever real date that she had in a long time..and she wants to be with him..loger than having dinner.

"So what is your plan after dinner?" Hebe asked.

"Nothing really,why do you have something in mind?" Arron asked.

And for some reason,tonight Hebe felt like letting it all out.Something that she has never  done before.Something that Hebe,the squeaky clean Hebe and the two goody shoes Hebe,will not dare doing in her lifetime....

"Wanna go for a drive?" she asked.

"Where to?" Arron asked.

"I want to listen to the waves at night time and looking at the moon and the stars...You want to go with me?" as she smiled and she had this childlike excitement in her....They said that the water {ocean,the moon and the stars is a perfect place to be with a handsome gentleman by your side} , she thought.

"You wanna do that with me?" he asked.

"Why not?" Hebe asked.

"What about your boyfriend,he would not mind?" he asked.

"I told you,I don't have a boyfriend." she insisted. "So you wanna go?"

Arron stared at her and then smiled as he nodded his head. "Yes I want to come.And I am quite happy that you choose me to come with you." he said. Hebe smiled as she took his hand and almost ran to the car.....

They end up to the beach.down South ...The boardwalk is almost empty now.it is like a world of their own,where the two of them only exist...The weather has started to get cold.The Fall is definitely coming as they felt the coldness of the air. Arron has a denim jacket in his car and took it with him and put it around Hebe as they walk first in the boardwalk until they ventured to the sandy beach.as they took off their shoes and walk barefoot in the sand...The waves was loud and angry but the moon is up and smiling at them and stars are twinkling brightly too....giving in to the magical moment before them...

"Have you done this before with your boyfriend?" he asked.

"No, I never really asked him to." Hebe said "And he never knew that I dream of doing this."

"He doesn't know you then ?" Arron asked."If you are my girlfriend,I will make sure that I know what is in your mind."

"I guess,he never wants to find out. He just thought that he knew me too well." Hebe said.

"And does he really knew too well? And do you know him well enough?" Arron asked.

"I thought I knew him..but then I guess not, just like him,he thought he knew me but not really.Maybe we already have outgrown each other." she said."But I did love him."

"Did you really love him? Love him enough to stay with him .?" Arron asked.

"How come you keep saying about a boyfriend?How did you know I had a boyfriend ?" Hebe asked.

"Hebe...I have not been totally honest with you....The truth is I have known you. I have known you before tonight. And you meeting me tonight is not by chance. I was there for you." Arron said.

"What do you mean?" Hebe asked as she looked at Arron with unbelieving eyes.

"Hebe I have loved you before.I had this huge crush on you growing up. And I can't come open because I know that you got Jay with you. But now I have learned that you broke up with him and now is my chance with you. But i knew you don't want to date anybody now..nor have anything to do with a guy..I understand" Arron said. :But I will be just here waiting for you."

"You loved me all this time...and never a word about this. How come I never knew you and never remembereed meeting you at all?" she asked.

"You were all eyes to Jay.Jay means a world to you and I don't think I can even compete with him." he said. "But I knew that now."

"Jay is not a part of my life anymore. He is just a past now." Hebe said.

"You don't have any feelings for him anymore?" Arron asked as his face became hopeful as he looked at Hebe.

"No,I don't  love him anymore...I knew that it is only a matter of time that we  ..." Hebe said. "But tonight...I have learned something...I have learned that I can open up myself again to a very special guy....and that I can love again....if I am not already in love with him..." as she smiled at Arron.

Arron looked at her and took her in his arms. "Oh Hebe....I never thought that this time will come,I thought that all of this will be just a dream that will never come true. I love you Hebe. I always love you." as he kissed Hebe and Hebe welcomed all those kisses ....Arron and Hebe at last....