And I Love You { Yesung & Luna }

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

 

 

Yesung took a deep breath,it is harder than he thought,especially if Luna's eyes are on him. Where is he going to start ? What is he going to say? He has thought  a lot about this ,and has rehearsed of what he is to say to her, a hundred of times in his mind. Wil it be alright to tell her the truth now ? Will he be hurting Luna and will be hurting himself and yet may even cause his and her life if he told her about the truth? He is having a hard time finding the right words to say to her.

Luna eagerly awaits  but he has not said a word for a few minutes now, he is so quiet that it scares her. Is he trying to get out of the situation  now ? Is she going too strong for him,and that he just don't want to hurt her feelings,to tell her the truth,that he felt nothing for her but friendship.? Is that why he can't say a word ?

"I don't even know,where to start." Yesung finally said aloud what is on his mind. "I don't want to hurt you." Luna got up and bit her lips. So he doesn't feel anything at all but friendship.She felt so foolish asking him now,and yes quite embarassed about the whole thing.

"Never mind,I know the answer,I am sorry that I even asked you." she said as she tried to rush to get out of the building.She can't help the tears has been threatening to fall any seconds now and she has to get away from him,before she faced the total humiliation...of crying in front of him.

" Luna ..wait." as Yesung grabbed her hand trying to stop her. "I am not done yet."

"I don't think I want to hear the rest ." she said. "You don't feel the same way ,I understand. God,I felt so stupid to be thinking otherwise." as she tried to wiggle from his hold. And the tears came,feeling more stupid than ever with all the tears that followed. Yesung saw the tears as he took her in his arms.."Luna..Luna I love you ,I love you more than you'll ever know. " was she heard him say. "I don't want to hurt you." as she cried some more. And as Yesung took her face as she looked up to him and find his lips on her,forgetting everything around them...Yesung loves her and that is all that matters...

-------------------------------------

Laying on her lap as Yesung told Luna almost everything about him. That he is the President's son that nobody has seen. She has heard about the reclusive son of the President and that talks about setting him up as the next leader of their country. And never knew that she will meet him in real,fleash and blood and falling for him in the process.

Her knowledge of his existence ,one of the foremost secrets will endangered his life and even endangered her own life if this gets out of hand. And Yesung doesn't want to  include her in his miserable existence. And if his Father get hold that he is even in a relationship with a girl,for sure he will do something to stop the relationship. It has happened before and again and again until he finally gave up.His Father has set up him with a girl back home with a good ,solid family background. And that he is in no position to defy that.

"So what will become of us?" Luna asked as Yesung played with her fingers while telling his story. Yesung stopped playing and got up as he looked at her.. "I don't know.. I really don't know." as she can see the anxiety in his eyes. "But I don't want to lose you. I just want you in my life forever." as he hugged her tight..not wanting to let her go,and like cutting the air out of her.

"We still have a semester to enjoy and yes a weekend to enjoy the slope and be together . So whay don't we make the most of it?" she said smiling to her pain. And yes she will try to make these few months to be the happiest in her and in Yesung's life the happiest ever..Something that will stood up in their memories forever...

Yesung smiled back at her...and then heard her laughter again..

_____________________________________________________

Almost a year  after as Luna sat on the stool of  their breakfast table with a glass of hot milk in her hand. Her eyes was glued on the television in front of her as the flashed report on CNN about Korea went on. The country on the verge of war with it's neighboring country and the return of the President's son in their contry. The video of the President  and his son ,kept coming back and forth,as  Luna felt her heart went a flipped flopped. He is back home alright. And how she missed him..

The baby in her stomach got excited too with the image of his Father on the tube. Luna has felt the movement inside,as she hold on and massaged her growing stomach to calm down. Tears welled up in her eyes...He is just in front of her and yet she cannot reach out for him....so near yet so far...wishing she can kiss him and hug again..

She may not be able to see him again and may never touch him ever again...but she will keep his memories forever in her heart .And yes there will be someone that will remind her of their love together...as she smiled and wiped the tears on her face...And yes she will continue on Loving Yesung forever.....like she promised..

 

-----------------------------------------------