One In A Million {Minho & Krystal}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Minho walked back and forth as he waited for Krystal.He wondered if she will ever show up. There were doubts in her face as he told her that he is going to wait for her today in the hospital parking lot. Will they ley her go,can she make an excuse to leave the house,and be on her own even for a day ? He wondered id she can make any excuses from her parents,so that she can see her.he knows they are taking the risk taking her out today....but it is better for her than being cooped up in her house and worst in her room.

He looked at his watch and she is an hour late.he wondered if she will ever get there. Maybe he just better come and picked her up from her house,but she was stubborn,refusing to see him in their house. Does she think she can hide it forever ? Does she think she can get away from him forever...If she thinks he is a quitter,then he is going to prove her wrong.Minho doesn't quit not give up on anything much more to a person that he cares a lot very much. Minho was born a fighter and he does fights till the end....especially for the only girl that he loves,especially for Krystal....

The sun is up and yes he can feel the warmth of the sun,though it is officially autumn season already. The temperature registered 75 degree already.It is another bonus summer day for the last days of September. he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a tee shirt.Not the usual garb that he wears at work of trousers,long sleeved shirts and ties that he wears in the hospital.He looked very much the young boy,that he really is.

And soon enough,Krystal showed up from the walkway,dressed in a printed ruffled blouse and a pair of jeans.She looked pale from the glistening sun,her hair long and shiny despite the constant chemotherapy.,her lips red ,probably from the colored lipstick that she put on,and her cheeks hollow but ther are some color there now. She smiled at the sight of him,as he smiled back. he can feel the fluttering of his heart with just the sight of her. he has never felt this way before to any girl that he met.

"I was getting nervous for a while,I thought you are not coming." Minho said as he took her hand,and looked at her beautiful face.

"I have a hard time making up excuses to come here. They thought,I have some therapy to attend." she said.he can see the rapid breathing,as if she is trying to catch up her breath. Minho felt so afraid seeing her like this,as he told tightly on her hand.

"Come on,you'll feel better once you are seated in the car." he said as he lead her to his car.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To the place where you always wanted to go." he said."Remember you told me before."

Krystal just nodded her head as close her eyes trying to rest from walking a distance. She has very restful sleep ,as she put away her troubles ,far ,far away....

She open her eyes with the sounds of the seagulls flying on the sandy beach.The roars of the waves brings a wonderful sound to her ears,as she opens her eyes. The view of the clear blue skies before her and the deep blue ocean dancing with the breeze put a happiness in her eyes.it was a beautiful sight.....one of the God's wonderful work is right before her eyes...as she teared at her sight and got out of the car . She has not been out like this with much of an open space....Finally she can breath free and she can feel the sunshine on her skin....it was such a glorious feeling...Something that an ordinary people will just take for granted,,,but for her ,it is something extraordinary....something beautiful and magical,that she can always treasure....

Aside from them ,the place is empty ,and yes they have this paradise all to themselves....

"Thank You.So you do remember." she said. "Everything?" as she stared at him.

He nodded his head and gave her wide grin...."I never miss a thing." he added.

"Are you hungry? It is almost lunch time....I brought something just in case." he said.

"No I am just thirsty. A water will do." she said.Minho came with a basket of drinks ,fruits and sandwiches.

"You brought all of these?" she asked with incredulous eyes,as she shook her head."I can't believe you."

"We have all day to finish this." he said."And I have all day of you." Krystal just smiled at him.

They found a place to put their mats and umbrella as they look at the ocean....Krystal walked and then ran until she is short of breath.They sat down on their mat to rest in between. And soon enough tiredness came to Krystal as she dozed off on minho's shoulder,,,Minho put his arms around her as she stared at her....

Krystal was on the girls in the hospital.one of the patients who comes around every month for her treatment.And him,as a Psychology major,he volunteer to the nearby hospital in school to help with their psychotherapy ,part of their treatment. She was a very angry girl before,unable to accept the things that has befallen to her. Young girls don't get sick.They are suppose to enjoy life ,go to school ,meet some young guys to fall in love with and date, not the constant trip to the hospital,for treatments and test...And the treatment is not a treatment at all,they made her sick all day long...And soon enough her friends starting going away not able to stand the pain and the sufferings that she is having.Nobody can stand and see your friends wasting her life away....until she find herself all alone. She became withdrawn and refuse to make friends,even with her fellow patients in the hospital...

And the first time that minho laid his eyes on her,he knew he felt something for her....and knows that no sickness will ever syopped him from being friends and being close to her. At first she was resistant to the idea of trusting him,and opening up to him.....but he never gave up on her....and he knows that they will overcome whatever they are fighting right now....if only he will let him be a part of that battle...

The sun was already setting,when Krystal woke up.She felt so rested already.She felt,Minho's arms around her,and it felt good to feel his warmth and felt good to have somebody next to you...on a day like this.Somehow she felt like she doesn't want to let him go.She wants him to stay by her side forever...

"I am sorry,I slept on you. What kind of company I am?" she said as she lifted her head from his shoulder.

"You feel better now?"  he asked.

"Yes a lot better thank you.I think i am getting hungry now.Do you mind?" she asked.

"I was hungry now myself. And yes we can have a feast of what I have brought." he said...as he laid out the food on the mat...

"Don't tell me you mad ethis sandwiches yourself. ?" she asked with a smile.

"They said,it taste better that way. Everything taste better when it is done with love." as he smiled and blushed at the same time.

Krystal too a bite and another..."Yes it taste so much better. The best ever." she said as she laughed. The laughter sounds like a music in minhos' ears.he has never heard her laughed that way before,and he wished that he can hear her laughing like that again and again....

" But more than that,I think it is also the company that make it taste better. " as he laughed at his corny statement.

"Maybe...Come on I know you are starving already...Lets eat." Krystal said...as they ate together.

"Minho,I want to thank you for today. I never been this happy better. The first time I felt better in months." Krystal said

"I am glad that I made you happy today.I am glad that you gave me a chance." he said.,as he slumped next to her...

"Krystal,I just don't want a day of your life. Will you let me be a part of your life.Just let me in and we'll take it from there." he asked.

"Aree you sure about this? You are not going away when I am getting use to your company. You are not going to dump me down the line?" as she stared at him....

"I will never do that...Remeber me,Minho,that one that never gave up,the one that stays till the end of the battle...I will be here for you." Minho said as he took her hand.

"And if I lose this battle?" she asked as her eyes teared at the thought,and the fear is so visible in Minhos' eyes...

"This not going to be your battle alone but ours,You will never be alone....I love you Krystal" Minho said as he kissed her cheeks...

Krystal hold on to him as she face him and said...."I love you too Minho." as she  kissed him on the lips....And then nothing matters anymore......but Minho and Krystal....together...

 

A/N Sorry for the late posting..been sick lately....