Nothin On You {Jiro & Rainie}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

Jiro put the last of his shirt on his luggage.The room is all cleared up now for check out later on.He still has a few minutes to kill before the shuttle to the airport comes.it has been along two weeks in this place as he walked to the glass window of his hotel room.He can see the tall buildings around him. Bright multitudes of lights seems to shine around him.

New York is a big beautiful city and yes a place to conquer and reckon with.But he has been to a lot of cities already , a lot of  beautiful cities all over the world..As photojournalist,he felt that he has conquered the world,and has been to the worst and best places of the world.But nothing can quite compete to a place where he called home.

Home is a little town in Taiwan where he grew up.It is beautiful town,where everybody knew each other and yes respect each other.He can still imagine the sloping hills and the green trees that seems to sorrounds the very town itself. The river that runs around the town,the green farms that seems to flourish in time.Yes hme is the little quaint town where there are no signs of advance technology.

He can see their little bungalow,sitting in the middle of nowhere....with the vast fields around it.it has a wrapped around porch and he can imagine Rainie in the rocking chair knitting the bootie for their coming baby...and yes remembering her smiles,he felt like flying out there like a bird just to see her and put his arms around her. It is almost time for their baby to come out and see the world.....

He stepped out of the room and went down to the counter to check out.A beautiful girl with a white pearly teeth smiled at him.He smiled back at her.

"Excused me sir.Anything that you need before you go?" she asked.

"No I am fine...just checking out for now." he said.

"Everything is all set now,Sir ,I hope you'll come back and stay with us again." she said.

"Thank you"  as he bow and left....

The flight from New York and Taiwan was quite long and tiring,as Jiro hurried out from the airport on the way home....And pretty soon he was driving all the way to that quaint town in his mind and to the only woman that  holds his heart.....

And then he can see that white bungalow by the hill with the vast farm around it.And yes rainie was there in the porch knitting something for their baby,as she stood up and ran all the way to him.....

"I miss you." as she gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I miss you more." he said. :How is our baby? "

"Growing too big inside of me,and has been kicking wildly,asking for his Dad." she said.

"I think we have a wild child,and ...did you say he???" as he looked at her face.Rainie is still as beautiful ever,just like when he saw her the first time,and she smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Yes,the doctor just confirmed it,and it is a boy for our first born..." she said.

Jiro hollered a big yelp as he carried her tiny frame "Yes a son for us." he said,as he carried her back in the house."You just don' t  know how you made me happy .i love you."

"And I love you too."  she said."Did you ever  think of me while you were out there ?"

"Yes,I think of you everyday." he said.

"I heard that there are a lot of beautiful girls in New York.Did you ever saw one." she asked.

"Yes saw  lots  of them but nothing can compare to you.You are stll the most beautiful girl for me." he said.

"Really even if I am barefoot and pregnant and with no make up nor lipstick?" she asked.

"I love you bare and pregnant and all .Nothing can compare to you,Honey." he said.

"Then I am such a lucky girl." as she laughed....and give her husband a big big kisss.....