"Breakeven " {Ryeowook & Taeyeon}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

 

Breakeven   by   Script

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing,
Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in,
'Coz I got time while she got freedom,
'Coz when a heart breaks
no it don't break even.

Her best days will be some of my worst,
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first,
While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleeping,
'Coz when a heart breaks
no it don't break even, even no.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Coz she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks
no it don't break even, even no.

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces
(One still in love
while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces,
(Cuz when a heart breaks
no it don't break even)

You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain,
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains, oh.
'Coz you left me with no love, with no love to my name.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing,
Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in,
'Coz I got time while she got freedom,
'Coz when a heart breaks
no it don't break, no it don't
break, no it don't break even no.

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces,
(One still in love
while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces,
(Cuz when a heart breaks
no it don't break even)

Oh, it don't break even, no
Oh, it don't break even, no
Oh, It don't break even, no

==================================================================================================

Ryeowook look out at the dark sky outside....Morning doesn't come too soon for him. He looked at the clock and it was past three o clock already.It is one of those long nights again...He open the door that leads to the verandah.There is no moon nor twinkling stars tonight.All he can see is dark,dark skies. He took a deep breathe.Even the sky is joining him tonight .

He looked under the pot of one of the plants there and found his secret stash of his cigerette, one that he put away when he gave it up.Taeyeon doesn't like him smoking at all and so he has to give it up for her...And he kept a box just in case he will be needing it for emergency and for times like this....

He put the light on,and soon,he was blowing the smoke away,blowing all his sorrows away....He wants to scream at the top of his lungs and says how much she hated her for doing this to him. He wanted to tell her that it is not fair for not giving him a second chance....for not listening at him at all. But now he is just reduced in keeping quiet and grieving everything inside of him.

He saw her today with a new guy in tow, and with a smirked  in her face when she saw him. She had this look in her face "Serves you right for cheating on me." and she looked so proud of him,something that he felt she has never done with him at all.The guy was tall,and good looking and yes he was quite a man, more of aman than him....as he shook his head...One mistake was all it took,and yet it cost him so much more....his own happiness and his life...

He took another puff again as he coughed in the process. Even the cigarette is not helping him tonight.....How come everything seems to turn away from him tonight....and he doesn't know how to make everything right again,just like before....

Taeyeon walked to her desk. She was in a deep thought as she sat on her desk.

"So how was it yesterday? I heard Wookie came to see ." Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon just nodded her head.

"Well did anything happen?" Are you back together?" she asked.

Taeyeon shook her head. "No.we didn't even talk. He didn't even came near me." she said. "I don't know what came to me.I was so mad at him,and Yesung came to pick me up yesterday,so i acted a bit and tried to make him jealous to get even with him."

"But didn't he know who Yesung is in your life?" Tiffany asked.

"No,they have never met yet until yesterday. So I played with him a little bit. But instead of confronting me,he  went away." she said."I just want him to feel a little bit insecure about me. And let him know that there are also other guys who will be interested with me.He has been taking me for granted in a long time. " Taeyeon added.

"You should not have shown him that you love him that much. And he thinks that he can do whatever,and you will stick with him." Jessica in ."The moral lesson is....guys are morons,they don't know what is good for them. Be a and played with them and they love you for it."

Taeyeon shook her head.She knows she cannot play that kind of game. Maybe,they were not meant to be. And yes good girls like her like guys who treats them rotten....She shook her head.she cannot understand this game  anymore....Why one has to play the game in order win this game ? And then a smile came to her face...one has to play one in order to win one and if you don't know how, and if you never play....then you will never win....And she aims to win in this game...

And so the next day...Taeyeon came to work all dolled up.She let her hair fall this time,She put on a makeup for the first time at work. . Her eyes sparkled with her long lashes and mascara,her lips red ,vicious red from the lipstick that she applied and her cheeks pink and glowing.Anf gone are the old fashion suit.This time she is wearing a dress in the office,with a matching heels.,as she swayed her hips on the way to the office.

And soon enough.....Ryeowook was there and he was waiting for her....His eyes sad,with dark circles around it. He looked sorryy enough....

"Taeyeon,can I talk to you?" he asked."You have to give me a chance.Listen to me first before you close the door between us."

Taeyeon looked at him,as she raised her eyebrows."What good will it do?" she asked. "You are still guilty as charged."

"It is not as you thought it was. Just listen to me...please." as his eyes was pleading....Taeyeon feel like laughing at his sight.And right there and there  she feel like hugging him and forgiving but she htook hold of herself.She is not going to make it too easy for him this time.....Though she already knew the truth.....that her Wookie is innocent....not entirely but....he is just being a man....succumbing to temptation.....

"Alright,I am giving you one last chance.And that is all you got." she said.Ryeowook nodded....

And that afternoon....as they went to the park.....and watched the sun go down together....Taeyeon watched the nervous Ryeowook plead his case in front of her. he promised her that he will faithful and that he will never make the same mistake ever again....And yes he did promised her,faithfulnesss and the love that will be there till they grow old.....

And Taeyeon...can't help herself anymore as she smiled and accepted him back in her life....

"So,I am forgiven?" Ryeowook asked.

Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled. "But there is a clause....I won't be the same Taeyeon that you took for granted before.Now i will demand more from you." she said.

"Just say it,and i will do it for you.I just realized that I cannot live without you in my life." he said.

Taeyeon laughed."You are such a liar. I know that is not true."

"Alright,but i will be really be miserable without you.I was so miserable these last few days without you. and just thinking of the guy who was with you." he said. "And who is the guy with you by the way?" as he frowned...

Taeyeon laughed some more...."That guy..." as she continued laughing." Should I tell you who he is?"

"I demand to know who is my competition." he said....

:That guy is Yesung....and he is my brother...." as she keeps on laughing....

"So I got jealous and woke up all night for your brother." as he scratched his head...."I almost kill myself.." he added.

"Serve you right....." she said...

"But...I just realized,how i really love you Taeyeon....Really..really love you a lot..." he said as he pulled her close to him and kiss her at the top of his nose and then his lips found hers....as they kissed passionately......And yes this time....Taeyeon played and she won big time in Ryeowook's heart.....as she smiled....