"Coagulation" {Yesung & Victoria}

Scattered Wits And Thoughts On A Rainy Nights And Sunny Days

 

Victoria put the last of her toiletries in her make upcase as she zipped it close.The bathroom is almost empty now ,as she got out of the close confine of the bathroom.her bathroom was never that small but somehow today the room has been suffocating her.She passed by her bedroom which is bare and empty.No trace of that frilly bedroom which was the envy of her friends and classmates.It pains her to see her bedroom so empty and so cold.

She went past the hallway as her Mom was waiting for her.They are on their way to the airport.Victoria is leaving behind the only home that she ever knew.She have no choice for that matter.Her MoM just told her the truth about there financial condition and it is too late to do anything now.They have no choice but to leave.Maybe in the new place they could start anew and there ,they will have a new beginning.That is what her Mom said.Her Dad has left two weeks ago.She thought that he was just gone with his regular business trips.Little did she know that their family is in a lot more trouble than it is.

Gone are the richness that they once knew.And so gone is her home and her friends and all the things that holds her dear.Even her rich  Aunts and Uncles  can't do anything now,to help them.The best option for them now is just to leave in order to save their faces.Honor is very important in their family but somehow her Dad has done some dishonorable  things.She doesn't know who to blame now.Her younger sister is waiting in the car and his older brother is now in Medical school.She wondered if he knew the whole thing about their family right now.

"Are you ready?We have to go now." her Mom said as she eyes her with pity.Her Mom was tall and a picture of beauty especially in her younger days.Her family was quite well off but she didn't marry well,that's what her Aunt used to say to her.And she told her not to be like her Mom,She told her to marry somebody with money not just a regular employee .But they tried to live well like their rich cousins.her Mom has all rich friends and she tried to keep her face in front of them.

They lived in a  big house in an affluent neighborhood.Her brother and her sisters went to the best private school in grade school and high school.Now she is attending an Ivy league school and so his brother..They have luxurious cars,a Mercedes bench ,a BMW and a Cayenne in the garage.She had her sixteenth birthday in Waldorf .,two years ago,She got credit cards for her shopping sprees.But they never really asked where is the money coming from.They always thought that they always have money and that it will never runs out.

Now the company is charging her Dad for embezzlement.They found out that he has been taking money from the company and since the owner of the company is an old friend of her grandfather,they just told him to resign and leave quietly .He is not allowed to work around the city anymore.He was told to vanish and that they will not press charges if he go away quietly.So now,they have to say goodbye to everything that they once knew and to all that has been a part of their life.

For Victoria ,it is not only the home that she knew that  she was leaving but also the man that she loves.Yesung is the grandson of the owner of the company where his Father works.And now that this things happens,she is sure that they will stop him from seeing her ever again.And yes right after the news came out,as they gossiped among their circle of friends,Yesung has stopped calling and seeing her.She can only cry in silence at night as she waited for him....Not even a call nor a note from him.He just went into silenced....She doesn't even know what he is thinking right now.

The taxi honked as a sign that they have to go down now.Victoria bit her lips as the tears in her eyes has threatened to falll.She felt like her own world is crashing on her.Her home her friends ,the man that she ever loved is all gone in a matter of one week.And she can't do anything about it.She just have to accept the fate that befallen on her....

Just when she was walking down the spiral staircase,she heard the sound of footsteps as if someone is running against  time,and soon enough,Yesung came into view from the front  door.Their eyes locked for a second for a minute as she slowly walked down.Yesung then slowed his steps as he came near her.

"I am sorry,I know I am quite late." he said as he catch his breath ."We have to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about now.Don't worry I understand.I won't be the right girl for you now.You don't have to explain." Victoria said.

"You should understand,I was in shock when I learned about it,and my grandfather has stopped me from seeing you....but it doesn't matter anymore..." Yesung said as he grasped for air saying that.

"I think you should listen to him.My family would only shamed you and your family.This is it for now.We can't stay here anymore." she said."I am so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you." as tears came to her eyes.

"I guess this is now goodbye for both of us.I love you Yesung and i will always have  good memories of you ,of us." as she kissed his cheeks,Tears ran to Yesung eyes, as he tried to hold on Victoria's wrist trying to stop her..Victoria took away his hand from her.

"Victoria ,please don't go.Stay with me." Yesung said as his voice is faltering."I told my grandfather that I don't want his money.I don't want all of this.I just want you Victoria.I love you."

"We are still young Yesung,We still have a lot of growing up to do.When the time come,maybe if we are meant to be...then maybe," Victoria said. "Goodbye Yesung" as she walked away fro him.

Yesung stood on the spot as tears ran in his cheeks...Even him,he cannot stop her....They cannot do anything to stop this from happening.They have to part and they just have to accept that,as the taxi roared away from  him.....taking Victoria away from him...

Seven years after....Victoria got in her car with a smile of triumph in her face. She just closed a deal from a major company and for sure she will soon be invited as one of the partners  in their company.She had worked hard to be where she is right now.And her hard work has paid off.She looked at her schedule on her PDA and she has to meet a client,a President of a new company,and they need to advertised and make  a mark in the market..The place is not an ordinary place,one of the most expensive restaurant in the city of los Angeles.

She arrived just on time as she gave her name to the Maitre D.He ushered her to a private dining room as she waited for him.She ordered a drink as she was waiting for him....and as the  door opened,she got the surprise of her life....She has not seen him for seven years and he has grown to be quite  a man now.She always wondered how he looks like now....as her heart started to beat wildly....Yesung smiled at her,like he is really happy to see her after all this time,after their teary farewell....

"You are the President of the company?" Victoria asked. in surprise more of a shock.

Yesung nodded."How are you Victoria.It has been seven long years." he said.

Victoria pressed her lips and nodded."You know it was me that you are meeting?" she asked.

"I specifically ask for you.I will never make a deal if it is not you." he said.."So how are you?"

"I am quite fine.And you.You are doing quite well." she said.

"But not well enough.I am still missing somebody important in my life." Yesung said."We are not the young kids anymore.We are now both adult  ,where we can make our own choicest in life."

Victoria nodded,as she became very nervous....She has never forgotten him.it is still him in her heart all throughout this time...

"And I made my choice...in fact I made my choice seven years ago,as I tried to stop her from leaving me but maybe it is not yet time until now .It is still you Victoria I still  love you very much  .And I am willing to wait for you until you say yes to me again." Yesung said.

Victoria didn't notice the tears that came as this time she cried for happiness as she looked at Yesung and said "Yes,my answer will always be yes for you I love you too,." as Yesung took her in her arms...and this time they don't have to say goodbye ever again....