09

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hye Ri's POV:

It was a sunny Monday morning in Seoul. 

"Hye Ri-ahh," Luhan shook me. "Time to go to school!" he announced. My eyes flickered open and saw Luhan staring down at me. "What time is it?" I asked as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles before yawning. "It's currently..7," Luhan answered, looking at his watch. He patted my head softly,"I'll be downstairs if you need me." 

With that, he walked out of the door. I sighed and pushed my covers away. I was seriously not in the mood to go to school. My legs still felt like jelly remembering the roller coaster ride from yesterday. 

Walking towards the bathroom, I tied my hair up into a bun. 

As I was brushing my teeth, I looked at the Polaroid photo I took with Luhan yesterday before we went home placed on the mirror. My heart started beating rapidly as memories with Luhan and I flashed back. "Wake up, Hye Ri!" I chided myself. "You do not like Luhan! You do not like him!" I continued brushing my teeth before splashing cold water onto my face several times.

After changing into my uniform, I tied my hair into a ponytail. I slipped into my pair of socks before shuffling into my shoes. Grabbing my bag and phone, I rushed down the stairs and passed by several maids that greeted me  'good morning'. "Why are you in a rush?" I heard Luhan's voice say. Clearing my throat, I turned back and smiled at him. "N-Nothing," I smiled before sitting down next to him. 

One of the maids brought me hot cocoa and I took it before smiling. Luhan was in his uniform scrolling down his iPad. "So, what are you doing?" I asked awkwardly, caressing the back of my head. Luhan shook his head,"Nothing important." 

I shifted awkwardly in the sofa before leaning closer to see what Luhan was looking at. He quickly pushed my forehead with his finger. "Are you watching...those things?" I gasped before standing up. Luhan switched off his iPad before looking at me as if I offended him. "I wasn't watching those things!" Luhan flicked my forehead before grabbing his keys in the key holder.

I sighed and grabbed the car keys. "I'll go first," I said as I exited the house. Luhan was still busy combing his hair down with his hair. I rolled my eyes before pulling open the car door. I stepped inside the car and drove off to school.

I was in the locker rooms getting my towel and sport shoes out from my locker. 

Sitting down on the chairs, I slipped into my sport shoes and tied the shoe laces. As soon as I stood up, I saw two girls in front of me. "Oh! Look who's here? The girl who's in love with Luhan," I heard one of the girls say. 

"Quit it, Sora. I'm not in the mood to deal with you," I rolled my eyes as I slammed my locker shut. Sora and Eun Hee scoffed. "We saw you and Luhan together yesterday in Lotte World," Sora smirked. I frozed on the spot.

"I told you it was her! I have an eyesight like an eagle!" Eun Hee smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Good thing Jung Hee's in Australia with her parents or you're dead," Sora smiled.

I cleared my throat before clenching my towel. "I think you got the wrong girl. I wasn't in Lotte World yesterday.." I lied. Did I mention that I was a really bad liar? Sora smirked. "Right.." she said sarcastically. The two girls walked closer to me. "Second warning, Hye Ri. Second warning," Sora whispered before walking away with Eun Hee.

"B*tches," I muttered before walking out of the locker room. "Bad things always happen in the locker room," I sighed before walking towards the auditorium. As I walked down the empty hallways, I felt someone put a hand over my mouth and a group of people pushing me towards a dark, empty hallway. I managed to squeal and kick them but it was no use.

They finally let me go and I dropped down on the floor. I looked up and saw the flower boys of the school, EXO-M. The odd thing was that Luhan wasn't there with them. "What the hell guys!" I yelled before standing up. I was panting madly. "Sorry," I heard Kris say.

I rolled my eye before looking at all of them. "You know you guys could just pat my back and ask if we could talk, right?" I sighed and grabbed my towel from the floor. "Sorry," all of them said in union which was a litte cute to admit. 

"We just want to ask you if you're the dream girl of Luhan," Xiumin, the oldest in the group spoke up. I lifted one eyebrow,"Dream girl?" I laughed. "We're serious, Hye Ri," Kris said. I pressed my lip into a straight line. "We saw you with Luhan hyung yesterday in Lotte World," Tao, the youngest one explained. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "You're the reason why Luhan hyung always daydream in class everyday, right?" Chen asked.

I sighed and shrugged. "Our hyung hasn't been in love before you know," Lay explained. My eyes widened. "Really?" I gasped. All of them nodded. Chen walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder,"Take care of our hyung." I managed to giggle. "You guys make it sound like we're getting married! We're not even together!" I said.

"Noona, you like him, right?" Tao asked me. All of the guys looked at me, waiting for an answer. "I-I don't know.." I mumbled. The boys sulked back. "Hang out with us in lunch time, you're our new friend," Kris smiled. All of them nodded. "Fangirls will pounce on me!" I gasped. The boys laughed. "She's really cute! I think I know why Luhan hyung likes her," Lay laughed. All of them nodded and smiled at me. "Don't worry, we have our secret hideout anyways," Kris said as he winked at me. "Ahh..So that's why I don't see you guys in the cafeteria," I said.

"Why do you want me to hang out with you guys anyway?" I asked. Lay smiled,"It's a secret." And with that, all of the guys walked away, leaving me alone in the dark corridor. I looked at my phone and checked the time. "Aish! Those boys made me late for class!" I groaned and ran to the auditorium. 

It was finally break time and I had to meet up with the guys for lunch. I actually didn't want to hang out with them but a part of me said to hang out with them. "Hye Ri!" I heard someone yell. I turned back to see Chen waving his hands rapidly. I laughed and ran towards him. 

Some of the girls that passed by gave me mean looks and some of them even scoff at me. I tried my best to ignore them all and follow Chen to their 'secret hideout'. Chen lead me towards the rooftop. Hardly anybody comes to the rooftop. Chen pushed opened the metal door and held it open for me. I smiled and walked into the rooftop. 

There was a tree in the middle and there were alot of benches surrounding it. The floor was tiled and there were flowers planted everywhere. "Hye Ri!" I heard Luhan call my name. He was waving and his mouth was full with food. I laughed and walked towards the guys. I sat down on one of the benches with Tao who was reading a book quietly.

"Why aren't you eating?" Kris asked. Luhan turned to me, waiting for an answer. "I'm not hungry," I lied and smiled. Luhan sat on the bench, parting Tao and I. He turned to me and handed me the bread he was munching on. "Have this," Luhan smiled. I was really hungry. I nodded and took the bread from his hands before munching on it.

I heard the boys 'ooh' and whistled as I munched on the bread. I raised and eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "Indirect kiss~" Lay smiled as everyone started to tease Luhan and I. I sighed and rolled my eyes. So childish..

"Let's make a couple name for them," Kris teased. "HanRi?" Lay suggested. "Oh! I know, The Bread Couple," Xiumin laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Let's call them the HyeHan couple," Chen laughed. Luhan and I rolled our eyes. 

"If I tell them we're living together how do you think they'll react?" Luhan whispered. I shrugged. "They'll probably scream their lungs out," I laughed and handed the bread back to Luhan. He finished the bread before sighing. "I feel bad for keeping a secret from them.." Luhan whispered again so that Tao wouldn't hear but apparently, he did. 

"What secret hyung?" Tao asked, leaning close. His friends started to gather around Luhan. Luhan and I exchanged worried looks before gulping. "Tell them," I mouthed. 

"Guys, I have something to tell you," Luhan sighed.

 

 


 

Author's Note:

OMG! THIS UPDATE WAS HORRIBLE :"( SORRY!

Anyways, how was it? Hehehe. What couple name should be given for Hye Ri+Luhan? Leave a comment below!

Remember to subscribe! Don't be a silent reader! Comment! Show yourself! ;)