07

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

It was a dull Monday at Ace Academy. 

"I'm going to the back garden, want to join me?" Hye Ri asked Nara happily. Her best friend declined and apologized since she wanted to stay in the class. Hye Ri sighed and nodded. She went out of the class.

As she was about to walk down the hallways, everyone started to make way for whoever was coming through. Hye Ri ignored everyone and continued walking down the hallways. 

Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands push her aside. "Ouch! What the hell?" Hye Ri grunted as she rubbed her right arm. Turning back, she saw the 3 Queenka's smirking at her. Hye Ri should've gotten used to this 'early disturbance' by the Queenka's every morning but she hasn't. The clicking of heels resumed and everyone started to go back to their own doings.

"Those spoiled brats.." Hye Ri mumbled to herself before walking to the back garden.

Pushing open the heavy doors, she walked into the garden, taking a back glance to see if anyone was following her. The sky was a dark shade of grey. Hye Ri stuffed her two hands into her pockets and walked towards a bench. 

She took out her phone and started scrolling down her Twitter. Hye Ri started giggling at the funny tweets posted by one of her followers. As she was in the middle of reading a tweet, she heard a familiar voice speak to her,"What are you reading?". Hye Ri caught a whiff of the boy's familiar, strong cologne and her eyes immediately perked up. "Luhan!" she yelled and turned back.

Luhan jumped back and knocked his back on the tree. "You see me everyday, why are you so excited seeing me today?" he scoffed and rubbed his back. Hye Ri rolled her eyes and faced to the front. Luhan sat down next to her and tried to take a peek of Hye Ri's phone. She caught him inching closer and closer every time she touched the screen. 

"I'm using my Twitter!" Hye Ri suddenly yelled as she shoved the phone to Luhan's face. Luhan nodded approvingly. "Haha, this tweet is funny. Re-tweet that," Luhan laughed. She took her phone back and started reading the tweet. "Yeah, it is funny..Haha," Hye Ri laughed as she clicked on a button. 

Luhan looked at Hye Ri dreamily. "What? Is there something on my face?" she asked him. Luhan shook his head and took a loose strain of hair  and tucked it behind her ear. Hye Ri immediately blushed and turned away.

"Oh hey, look at that fountain!" she said a little too loud. Luhan laughed and leaned back on the bench, still sitting close to Hye Ri. 

"How did you know I was here?" Hye Ri asked Luhan. "What if I said that I followed you here?" he smiled as he turned to Hye Ri. She laughed a little before squeezing his knee.

"What happens if Jung Hee finds out we're living under the same roof?" Hye Ri asked. Luhan sighed and shrugged. "Wouldn't she pop in your house someday to bring you cookies or something?" she joked. 

Luhan shrugged once again. He was also worried, to admit. If Jung Hee finds out that they live together, she'll slaughter Hye Ri! Jung Hee's family has always been a family friend of his family. Ever since she laid her eyes on Luhan, she couldn't take her eyes off.

"Do you want to hang out in break time?" Luhan asked. Hye Ri's eyes widened. "Are you crazy? People will see us together!" she said, raising a voice.

Luhan stood up and shrugged. "Then lets have lunch here! I even prepared lunch for you just now," Luhan smiled. Hye Ri gulped.

"I don't think it's a good idea," she said as she looked up and faced Luhan. "How is it not a good idea? Nobody comes here!" he said. He grabbed her hands and jumped up and down.

"Please?" he pouted as he sat down next to her. Hye Ri slapped his cheek softly before laughing.

"Ta-Da!" Luhan said as he opened both of the bento's placed in front of him and Hye Ri.

Hye Ri's eyes twinkled as she looked at the perfectly made food. "You are a better chef than me," she laughed as she grabbed the chopsticks. Luhan had stayed up all night preparing these two bento sets. Hye Ri stuffed the egg in and smiled. She showed Luhan a thumbs up and swallowed the food.

"Eat," Hye Ri smiled and pointed her chopsticks to Luhan's bento set.

They were seated on edges of the fountains, laughing and eating happily. "Say ahh," Luhan said and picked up some kimchi. Hye Ri looked at him with a mouth-full of food inside . She swallowed it and open big. Luhan smiled and stuffed the kimchi in . "Wah, yummy!" Hye Ri smiled and picked up some seaweed from the bento set. "Here comes the aero plane~" Hye Ri said as she made airplane sounds and twirled her chopsticks around. Luhan opened his mouth and Hye Ri put the seaweed into his mouth. 

They laughed. 

"We should do this everyday," Luhan laughed.

"But you'll have to spend hours making these all over again!" Hye Ri exclaimed, stuffing rice into . Luhan smiled at the sight of her enjoying his food. Minutes had gone and they finally finished their food. 

"Thank's for the delicious food Luhan," Hye Ri smiled. Luhan nodded and smiled. "Oh, you got a little bit of.." Luhan said before leaning in and wiping a grain of rice off her lip. He smiled and stood up.

Hye Ri's cheeks were as red as a tomato. 

Luhan patted her head before walking out of the back garden. "Aigoo..." Hye Ri said as she slapped her cheeks a few times before looking to her right. Luhan forgot to bring back his bento's with him. She stuffed both of the bento's into the bag Luhan had brought. Hye Ri felt a piece of paper inside the bag. 

Pulling it out, she unfolded the paper. It was a handwritten letter from Luhan.

"Dear Hye Ri,   Hello Hye Ri!

This is a bento set I've made with all my by myself. I hope you enjoy it. I had my friend come over in the middle of the night to teach me how to cook so, don't hate me if it's not nice! Blame him.. So..err..It's just some eggs, kimchi, seaweed and rice. It's nothing fancy so..ahah. Eat it well! xoxo -Luhan" The letter read. Hye Ri smiled to herself as she read the letter. She also noticed that there were numerous cancelling of words. 

"He's so cute sometimes," Hye Ri smiled as she stuffed the letter into her wallet. She grabbed the bag and walked out of the back garden into the noisy hallways.

"Someone's happy today," Luhan's friend, Chen teased. 

Luhan was smiling like an idiot ever since he walked back from the back garden. "What happened to you? Where is mean and selfish Luhan we had years ago?" Kris laughed and smacked Luhan's arm. 

Tao, Luhan's other friend was reading a book quietly in a corner. "Tao, can you at least comment on your hyung's weird attitude?" Luhan's friend, Xiumin snapped at Tao. Tao shut his book and stared at Luhan. "Luhan Hyung, are you in love?" Tao asked as everyone of his friends leaned closer to Luhan. Luhan just shrugged and smiled.

They turned to Lau, Luhan's friend who was dozing off. "Lay has been sleeping since he got to school.." Xiumin said. The rest of his friends nodded. Chen shook Lay who jerked up. "You put the egg into the.." Lay mumbled. "What happened to you?" Kris asked, feeling Lay's forehead. 

"That guy asked me to come over his house in the middle of the night to help him cook a bento set!" Lay yelled, pointing to Luhan who was still smiling. 

His five friends huddled together. "I think Luhan hyung is in love," Tao said. All of them nodded. "We must find out who is this girl who made him like this. Never once in our lives we've seen Luhan like this!" Xiumin said. All of them nodded. 

"Who is this girl.." They said together.

 


 

Author's Note:

Hello! How was this chapter? ^_^

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :) I think this is so much better than the previous one!

Remember to drop a comment bellow! Ask me a question if you're unsure about something in this story!

Remember to subscribe! 

Also, I won't be updating frequently next week since I'm going to my dreamland, Korea! It's about time I'm going to Korea..hehe. 

I don't know if I can update there. Hopefully they have internet in the hotel or something. So, If I cannot update, please do not hate me and drop a hate comment in the comment section or something. 

bananamilk: Haha Thanks for liking my story ^_^

LJQ2298: Enjoy it ^_^

Hyoderella: Haha! Thanks Chingu