04

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

J-MIN: STAND UP


Hye Ri's POV:

My mouth opened into a big 'O' shape. That was the Queenka of the school! Luhan let go of me and I quickly stood on the opposite side of him. The Queenka rolled her eyes,"Are you deaf? Who are you?!" 

Luhan sighed. "She's Hye Ri, Jung Hee. Gosh, why do you need to know?" he snapped as he stormed out of the scene. Jung Hee walked closer and closer to me, her heels making sounds at every move of hers. "Never go close to my Luhan. Don't even talk to him, don't look at him. Even better, don't breathe the same air as us, got it?" Jung Hee said in a voice that makes my spine shiver. 

I was frozen. 

Jung Hee pushed me against the lockers, causing the lockers to make sounds. "Got.it?" Jung Hee asked, every word filled with anger. I managed to nod. She smiled and backed away. "This is your first warning out of three, Hye Ri. Mind every.step.you.make," she said as she leaned in to whisper the last part before walking away.

I dropped on the floor, my heart thumping faster than usual. "She did that to me just because of that jerk Luhan?" I asked myself. I realized that I was late for gym class. I couldn't stand up since my legs were still like jelly. I heard someone run into the room. Turning my head to the right, I saw a tall, handsome figure infront of me. His hair was blonde in color and his body was well-built. Thank god for bringing an angel to me.

"Hye Ri?" He asked, somehow knowing my name.

I nodded. He rushed to me and helped me up. "I'm Kris, one of Luhan's friend," he said as he smiled. "Got seen with Luhan, huh?" Kris asked. I nodded. "Jung Hee is always like that. Get used to it," he laughed. "I can't 'get used to it'! She's a demon from hell, Kris!" I sighed. Kris patted my head. Dang, he was so tall. 

He escorted me out the locker room and showed me to the open field. On our way there, we were talking and laughing, as if we've known each other for years. "Thanks Kris," I smiled. "Where's the oppa?" Kris asked sadly. "Kris oppa," I giggled. "Okay, see you soon?" asked Kris. I nodded and walked to the field.

I was smiling like an idiot when I was walking to the field. My classmates looked at me like I was a retard. "Miss Hye Ri. You are late!" My teacher boomed. I apologized and grouped up with my friends. We were going to play basketball after a few warm-ups. After minutes of warm-ups, we got into the intense game of basketball.

We split up into 2 groups, 6 students in one. 

"3-2-1, go!" my teacher yelled as the other team started dribbling the ball. I swiftly got the ball and started to pass it around to my team members. Na Ra jumped and dunked the ball into the hoop. "Red Team 1, Blue Team 0!" my teacher yelled. I high 5-ed Na Ra and we laughed. 

Luhan's POV:

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and Hye Ri hasn't returned yet. I was really worried. "I should try calling her," I stood up. Then I realized that she doesn't have a phone. I scratched the back of my head and sat down on the couch. 

I heard a car drive into the garage. "Hye Ri!" I shot up. 

I saw Hye Ri skipping towards the door and smiling. I ran towards the door and opened the door for her. "Where the hell were you?!" I yelled. "Oh. First, Kris oppa and I went to a café. Then, I drove him back to his apartment. After that, I went back here!" Hye Ri smiled like an idiot. God damn it Kris, I asked you to show her to the field, not date her. 

"Kris oppa?" I scoffed, repeating what she said. 

Hye Ri rolled her eyes. "Yes! Kris oppa!" she yelled. I was fuming with jealousy. "Where is my oppa then?!" I yelled. Hye Ri tried her best not to laugh. I realised what I said and my cheeks turned pink. Hye Ri burst out laughing. She was holding her tummy as tears fell out from her eyes. "Are you jealous that I called Kris 'oppa'?" Hye Ri asked.

My cheeks turned into tomatoes. 

"Okay okay, I'll stop laughing, Luhan..o..BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hye Ri laughed right infront of my face. "Yah! Stop it!" Luhan yelled. Hye Ri sighed and managed to giggled.

"Sorry, Luhan oppa~" Hye Ri smiled. My cheeks turned into cherries. 

Hye Ri shook her head before wiping the tears off her eyes and walked up the stairs. 

 

 


 Author's Note:

•Ohmigosh! Such a short and boring chapter! I'm so sorry! :'( I'll come back with a better and longer one soon! I promise!