13

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

It was a sunny day in Seoul and the EXO-M boys were up to seek trouble. 

"Let's go to Luhan's house," Xiumin smiled.

The EXO-M boys looked at their hyung with a confused look on their face. Tao scratched his head, not knowing why Xiumin wants to visit Luhan. The 5 of them were already dressed in their uniform, their shirts tucked out-as usual. 

"For what?" Kris asked. 

"To check on Hye Ri and Luhan, of course!" Xiumin looked at all his friends as if they were all stupid. 

All of them laughed, finally getting what Xiumin meant. The eldest in the group face palmed himself before putting his hands in his pockets and walking off. The others followed him and walked to Luhan's house.

"This is the one, right?" Kris said, staring up at the mansion in front of them. 

Xiumin nodded before walking to the front door. Kris rang the doorbell, waiting for a maid to come open the door. As soon as the maid saw who it was, she slammed the door right in front of their faces.

"Uhh, rude!" Tao complained dramatically. 

"I think I know why she doesn't want to let us in," Kris laughed. 

"Why?" Xiumin asked.

"Remember that time when we broke the glass cabinet filled with antiques when we were playing Wii?" Kris said. 

All of them laughed and nodded. Kris rang the doorbell again, waiting for the maid to come but she didn't. Tao's eyes twinkled as he smiled mischievously. He squatted down to a flowerpot next to one of the steps and lifted it up. 

"Is..there a key there?" Tao asked while lifting up the heavy pot. 

Lay grinned,"There's a key alright." 

Chen chuckled before taking the key. Tao finally set the flower pot down. "Why is that thing so heavy?" Tao complained. 

They unlocked the door and smiled as they saw the maids shocked expressions.

All of them took of their shoes before flashing angelic smiles at the maids. "Annyeong," Kris smirked before storming up the stairs with his friends following behind him. 

They stopped in front of Hye Ri's room. "I think this is Hye Ri's room. I smell perfume," Chen whispered. 

Xiumin slowly twisted the doorknob. He gasped loudly before turning to his friends. "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!" he whispered loudly.

"What? What? What?!!" Kris asked impatiently. 

Xiumin put a hand over his mouth before pointing into Hye Ri's bedroom with his other hand. The Kris, Chen, Tao and Lay leaned in to see what had caused Xiumin to gasp like that.

All of them saw Hye Ri and Luhan hugging each other, sleeping, in the same bed. Kris quickly covered Tao's eyes and pushed him out of the room. "I want to see! I want to see!" Tao yelled and kicked the floor as Xiumin held him back.

Kris, Chen and Lay finally screamed and jumped around. "OH MY GOSH!!!" Lay yelled as he jumped around. Kris and Chen stopped jumping and Kris put a hand over Lay's mouth. 

"You'll wake them up," Kris whispered. 

Chen heard Hye Ri groan. Her eyes flickered open. "Oh..Luhan.." she said to herself tiredly. 

Hye Ri's eyes finally widened. "LUHAN?!" she yelled as she looked down at the sleeping face in front of her. 

The EXO-M boys yelled again and this time, Hye Ri yelled with them, causing Luhan to wake up. "What the hell.." he muttered. 

Hye Ri's eyes widened again before pushing Luhan off the bed. The EXO-M boys chuckled and watched the scene. 

"WHY THE HECK WERE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" Hye Ri yelled, fully awake now. 

"I..don't know! I think I was just too tired so I fell asleep next to you.." Luhan whispered. 

Xiumin held back his laughter. 

Hye Ri looked at the 5 boys. "YOU GUYS! What are you doing here?!" she yelled. 

Xiumin cleared his throat. "We thought..all of us could walk to school together," he lied. 

"Get out," Hye Ri mumbled.

All of them didn't move. "I SAID GET OUT!!" she yelled. This time, everyone jumped and scattered out of the room. 

"You see..now Hye Ri's mad at me," Luhan said to Xiumin quietly before poking his sides. 

Hye Ri groaned. She then remembered Luhan's sleeping face in front of her and she immediately blushed. "Oh! That's right! I need to get changed for school!" she said and got off her bed. 

"Luhan and Hye Ri, sitting on the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G! First comes lo-" Xiumin sang but he got cut off when Hye Ri slapped her hand on his mouth. 

"Shut.it." Hye Ri mumbled. 

7 of them were walking to school together, fooling around. Luhan and Hye Ri were carrying their project while talking. "I wonder what really happened last night," Kris laughed.

Hye Ri gave Kris a death glare before slapping him on the arm. Soon, Hye Ri and EXO-M walked different ways to avoid weird rumors. "I'll bring this to class. Meet you at the rooftop!" Luhan smiled before walking to class.

Hye Ri nodded and walked to Nara who was waiting for her near the field. "Nara!" Hye Ri smiled.

Nara smiled at her before running to her. They gave each other a friendly hug before walking to the cafeteria to get some drinks. After buying yogurt drinks, they sat down on the seats next to the windows. 

"I'm so tired.." Hye Ri groaned and rested her head on her hands. 

Nara sipped her drink before asking why. Hye Ri just sighed and shook her head, not wanting to tell her incident with Luhan or she'll blush like hell again. 

"I'll go first. I'll meet you later in class, okay?" Nara smiled before walking off, her ponytail swinging side to side. 

Hye Ri stood up and went to the vending machine to get a can of Coke. She smiled before rushing off to the rooftop. Hye Ri looked left and right, hoping nobody sees her go to the rooftop. She pushed the metal door with her back and slammed it shut before running up the flight of stairs. Hye Ri finally reached the rooftop before panting. 

"I'm here!" she cheered. 

The EXO-M boys smiled at her and Luhan patted the seat next to her, telling her to sit down. Hye Ri sat down and handed the can of Coke to him. "Take this," Hye Ri said and quickly looked away.

The 5 boys whistled and started to tease them. Luhan smiled and took the can from her hands. 

"HANRI! HANRI! HANRI!" Chen yelled causing the other 4 to laugh and Luhan to roll his eyes. 

Hye Ri blushed again and tried to hid her face by looking down at the ground. Luhan caught it and laughed secretly. After minutes of talking and laughing, Hye Ri decided to go first.

"I'll head to class first. Luhan, don't be late for class again!" Hye Ri yelled and with that, she grabbed her bag and walked off. 

She hummed to a tune while she was walking down the flight of stairs. Hye Ri smiled to herself and continued humming. When she was about to reach her classroom, she was pushed roughly to a corner.

"What the hell..." she muttered. 

Hye Ri looked at the 3 girls and scoffed. "You guys again?" she smirked. 

Jung Hee looked like someone stole her hairstyle or something. Her eyes boiled with anger and her fists were rolled up into a ball. "YOU CROSSED THE LINE!" she yelled and pushed Hye Ri against the wall, causing her bag to fall. 

Soon, people gathered around the scene. Hye Ri fell onto the floor and before she knew it, a hand came flying to her cheek. She clutched her cheek, enduring the pain. The 2 other girls smirked. Jung Hee slapped her again, causing Hye Ri to squeak at the sting. 

"YOU B*TCH!" Jung Hee yelled and kicked her shin. 

Hye Ri just sat there, on the dirty ground, helpless. Luhan... she said in her mind.

Jung Hee pulled Hye Ri up by the collar and tossed Hye Ri aside. Hye Ri fell down onto the floor and held back tears. Her hair was messed up and her uniform was almost torn. Luhan... she said in her mind again.

On the other hand, Luhan and his friends were just walking down from the rooftop when they heard someone yell,"JUNG HEE AND HYE RI ARE FIGHTING!!" 

Luhan's eyes widened and he dashed off to find Hye Ri. "!" he yelled and ran to the scene. "YOU SEDUCED LUHAN, HUH?!" he heard someone yell. 

"Oh, and what's this?" Luhan heard Jung Hee say. He couldn't see anything since a sea of students were blocking. "A report?" Jung Hee smirked as she tossed it away.

Luhan's eyes boiled with anger. "MOVE!" he boomed, causing all the students to make way for him. 

He saw Hye Ri laying helplessly on the floor, bruises and cuts everywhere. A little of blood was wiped across her lip.

"Oppa.." Jung Hee said innocently.

Luhan looked back at Hye Ri, who's eyes were filled with tears. "What the hell is wrong with you, huh?" Luhan yelled at Jung Hee, causing her to jump.

His heart felt like it had been crushed by a brick. Seeing Hye Ri in pain was making Luhan in pain. Luhan picked Hye Ri up bridal style. Luhan looked at the girl he knew since young in disbelief. "H-How..could you?" Luhan whispered to Jung Hee. 

Nara, who just got to the scene ran to her best friend. "YOU DEMON!" she yelled at Jung Hee. Nara helped pick up the report and the things in her bag while Luhan brought Hye Ri to the nurse. 

Luhan put Hye Ri down on the bed before sighing. The nurse wasn't there so Luhan had to treat the wounds by himself. Hye Ri would flinch whenever Luhan applied the ointment on her cuts and he would apologize.

"I'm sorry.." Luhan whispered. 

"For..?" Hye Ri said. 

"For not being there when you were getting bullied.." Luhan answered. Hye Ri just smiled.

"Jung Hee.." Hye Ri began. Luhan flinched at the name.

"What about her?" Luhan asked.

"She found out that I'm living with you," she sighed. "I'm sorry, Luhan. For everything."

Luhan shook his head and planted a kiss on her forehead. Hye Ri's cheeks turned as red as a tomato at the sudden act. He caressed her cheek before smiling at her. 

"It's okay."

 

 

 


Check out my blog! :) 

rainbowmonkeysunite.blogspot.com

Also, check out my chingu's fanfic, The Definition of Love! :) 

The Definition of Love by himdaekki