03

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hye Ri was awaken by the sound of birds chirping. 

She sat up and stretched her arms, one eye open. It was such a beautiful day. No disturbances, no running, no nothing! Luhan barged into Hye Ri's room with his arms crossed. He was wearing his school uniform and his school shoes. 

"Hurry and get changed loser, you're going to school," Luhan said. And just like that, Hye Ri's 'no disturbance' day has vanished, as if it has turned into sand and got lost in the wind. Luhan tossed something towards the chair, a uniform. Hye Ri groaned and hid her head underneath the covers. "Why do I have to go to school?" She asked herself. 

Hye Ri rubbed her eyes with her knuckles and walked towards the bathroom. Her hair looked like a bird's nest. She scratched her head and grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste. After minutes of washing up, she finally got changed into her uniform. The uniform was brown and the skirt was way to short. On the left side of the uniform, there was a badge spelling out the letters AA. 

Luhan knocked on the door 3 times. "Hye Ri! Hurry up!" she heard the boy yelled. 

Hye Ri rolled her eyes and tied her hair into a simple bun. She wasn't excited to go to school even if it was her first time going to a first time. Luhan has already ruined her day by telling her that she had to go to school when she could've went to the beach or something. Hye Ri walked out of the door and looked down. She saw a pair of black knee high socks and a pair of black 4-inch high heels. "Are you kidding me?" Hye Ri scoffed as she picked up one of the shoes by the heel. 

She wore the socks and the shoes and walked down the flight of stairs, making clicking noises. Luhan was sipping his hot chocolate reading an article on his iPad. "Hello," Luhan greeted, his eyes glued to his device. "Can we go now?" Hye Ri asked. Luhan switched off his iPad and looked at Hye Ri. "Woah," Luhan said. Hye Ri gave Luhan a questioning look. "You look..stunning!" Luhan said as he clicked his tounge. 

Hye Ri smacked his head. Luhan grabbed a file on the table. "Your timetable and the map around the school. I highlighted the classes and places you need to go on the map. Like your homeroom class, your locker room and other things. Your name tag is inside," Luhan said.

Hye Ri's eyes widened. "How did you enroll me to a school so fast?" she asked.

"I have connections," Luhan sheepishly smiled. Hye Ri managed to laugh a little. She grabbed the file from his hands. Hye Ri's fingers dugged into the file and pulled out her name tag. "Kang Hye Ri," it read. Luhan grabbed a brown tote bag next to him. "This is yours!" Luhan  smiled. "You seriously don't have do this much for me.." Hye Ri whispered. Luhan sighed and shook his head. "It's okay," Luhan said.

Both of them walked up the steps and to the door. "Oh yeah, and we are taking separate cars. Since i'm the Kingka in the school and..I don't want my 'fans' to pick on you every single day if we are seen together," Luhan explained. "I understand. So now what, I walk to school?" Hye Ri scoffed.

Luhan opened the doors. "No, you are taking..that," Luhan said as he pointed to one white Porsche. Hye Ri's eyes widened. "Okay, I understand very well!" she said as she ran towards the car,  ignoring her 4-inch heels. Luhan laughed from behind and walked towards his black Porsche. "Do you know how to drive?!" Luhan yelled. "Of course! My brother thought me last year!" Hye Ri yelled back as she hopped into the car.

Hye Ri threw her bag on the passenger's seat and buckled her seatbelt. "Okay baby, let's hit the road!" she smiled as she the engine. But then she realized that she doesn't know the way to school. Hye Ri mentally face palmed herself.

"Hello," a voice came out from the electronic screen causing Hye Ri to jump. 

"Where would your destination be?" the voice said again. "Uhh..Ace Academy?" Hye Ri tried. The screen made beeping noises. "Ace Academy, Seoul."

Hye Ri shrugged. "Okay.." she said as she drove off.

"Turn right and you will reach Ace Academy," The voice said as it switched off. 

Hye Ri reached in front of a tall,grey gate. She looked at the clock,'7:01'. The gate automatically swoosh open and Hye Ri drove in, her engine making a roaring sound causing everyone to look at her direction. The school was enormous. They had an open field, a huge building only made for the cafeteria and loads more. Students were still looking at Hye Ri. 

She parked in one of the parking spaces and stepped out of the car, bringing her bag and the keys along with her. "H-Hi?" Hye Ri bowed politely before making her way to the main entrance. She heard mumbles like 'Who is she?' or 'She's hot!'. There was one mumble that said 'She's hotter than Jung Hee' but Hye Ri decided to ignore that.

Girls were all gathered in the main entrance. "Where's Luhan oppa?!" One of the girls whined. "They are waiting for Luhan? Pfft," Hye Ri said in her mind as she made her way into the school. Everyone looked..well..rich. For a second, Hye Ri felt left out. She took the file of from her bag and took out the map. "Homeroom class, homeroom class.." Hye Ri said while walking to the class. 

As she was walking, she felt something bang her causing her to lose her balance and fall down. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" A soft, girly voice said.  "No, it's okay!" Hye Ri smiled. "It's my fault!" she continued. The two girls helped each other up and smiled. 

"You must be new here," The girl smiled. 

Hye Ri nodded. "Let's take a look at your timetable!" The girl said. Hye Ri dug out her timetable and handed it to the girl. "Oh! Your homeroom class is the same class like me! Let's go! I was about to go there too!" The girl said. They walked together to their homeroom class. The teacher was there already. 

"Good morning, Mr. Kim.." The girl said as she made her way to her seat. "Everyone settle down!" Mr. Kim boomed as everybody stopped talking. "This is your new classmate, Kang Hye Ri. Introduce yourself, Hye Ri!" Mr. Kim said in a friendly manner. "Hello. My name is Hye Ri. I am actually from London. I hope you take care of me," Hye Ri said. 

The students stared at Hye Ri in awe. Mr. Kim cleared his throat. "Okay, You may sit next to Miss Jang Nara over there," Mr. Kim said. Hye Ri walked towards the girl she bumped into just now. "Hello again," Hye Ri laughed. Nara laughed. "So Hye Ri, where did you go to school back in London?" Nara asked.

"Somewhere special. You know, when I do an equation wrong, I have to take out the trash for the whole week and even run to get my teacher a drink," Hye Ri faked a sad tone. "Really?!" Nara exclaimed. Hye Ri laughed at her new friend's expression. "I was home-schooled you dumb dumb!" Hye Ri joked. Nara laughed and poked Hye Ri's arm. "You scared me for a second!" Nara said. 

Soon, the bell rang and everyone went to their respective classes. 
 

Hye Ri's POV:

It was gym period and I was already dressed into my gym attire. 

I tied my hair into a pony tail. I hung a towel on my neck and held the ends of the towel with both of my hands. I was the only one in the girls locker room as I was about to walk out, I was stopped my a tall, handsome figure. "Yes?" I asked. Luhan pushed me back into the locker room. "You do know this is a girls locker room, right?" I laughed. Luhan sighed and leaned his back on one of the lockers. I did the same opposite him.

"How was class?" Luhan asked.

"Bad," I rolled my eyes. "I hate school!" I continued. Luhan's uniform was tucked out and his tie was out of place. I sighed. "Fix your tie and tuck in your shirt!" I yelled. "You do it for me," Luhan smiled sheepishly. "Ew, no," I rolled my eyes. "Hurry~" Luhan said. "NO!" I yelled again. Luhan pulled my hand until our faces were only inches apart. I heard footsteps walking in a loud shriek. "Luhan oppa!" I heard a girl yell.

"Jung Hee! What are you doing here?" Luhan asked. Jung Hee was shocked. I then realized Luhan and I were still in an inappropriate position. Luhan and my eyes widened as we quickly back away. Jung Hee eyes looked like it was going to pop out.

"You! WHO ARE YOU?!" Jung Hee yelled as she pointed straight at my face.

 

 


Author's Note:

Ta-da! An update! :)

Hopefully its better than the last update! :) Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! I'm sorry that I didn't update quickly! :(

Oh and check out my friend's story starring Luhan, too!

Perfect...TrulyPerfect >>jenniietee  [Click!]