25

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

It has been 3 days ever since Hye Ri left South Korea and for 3 days, it had been hell for Luhan. 

"Hye Ri..." Luhan moaned as he stared out of the cafe's window. 

Kris smacked Luhan's head making Luhan yelp. Kris rolled his eyes and took a sip of his Mocha. Luhan really can't stand life without Hye Ri. Luhan was thinking about Hye Ri 24/7. Even though they video chat every single night, he still can't stand life without her. 

"Hey! Hyung! Are you even listening?" Chen sighed and rubbed his temples. 

Luhan apologized and sighed. "As I was saying, should we even go to Eunhee's party?" Chen asked his 5 friends. 

"I don't think Nara would go," Chen laughed and gulped down his cold water. 

"We should just go. If we don't, the 3 annoying girls are going to annoy us for the rest of our lives!" Tao said. 

Luhan shook his head. He didn't want to go to Eunhee's party. The party is going to be full of bimbos and jocks. Suddenly, the 6 of them heard a high pitch shriek. 

"Xiumin oppa!" they heard a familiar high pitched voice. 

Xiumin rolled his eyes and hid his face with his hands. "Oh no.." he muttered. 

"Xiumin oppa! Are you coming to my party?" Eunhee asked as she sat on Xiumin's lap. 

The 5 of them coughed awkwardly as soon as they say Eunhee's disgusting action. Xiumin softly pushed Eunhee away and hid his face behind Chen. Everyone in Ace Academy knows that Eunhee is in love with Xiumin. So in love that she would do anything to get his heart. 

"Xiumin oppa! If you don't come I am going to tell everyone on the PA system next week that you are my boyfriend!" Eunhee huffed and walked away dramatically. 

"We have to go to that party!" Xiumin said. 

Luhan groaned and leaned his head against the glass window. Every time the 6 of them talked, Luhan will always stop listening and look out of the window in the middle of the conversation and think about Hye Ri. Every 5 minutes Luhan will switch his phone on and stare at Hye Ri's picture in his wallpaper. 

Suddenly, he felt someone kick his shin underneath the table. Luhan yelped in pain and shot a glare at Lay who was sitting in front of him. Lay mouthed the word 'Listen' and joined in the conversation again. Luhan asked Chen what were they talking about and he said they were talking about some computer game. Chen also didn't pay attention to them since he wasn't a fan of video games. 

After an hour, they left the cafe and walked to the mall. While walking to the mall, he saw a couple snuggling and laughing while they were walking to a shop. Luhan sighed as he remembered the fun times he had with Hye Ri. "Four more days, Luhan. Four more days," Luhan said to himself under his breath.

As they went inside the huge shopping mall, they walked pass by a television store. Music Bank was showing on one of the big television. "Woah, EXO-K!" Tao gasped as he walked closer to the television. 

EXO-K were performing their new hit song Wolf on Music Bank. "How I wish we could be famous like them," Tao mumbled loud enough for the 5 of them to hear. 

Kris scoffed,"Never in a million years." 

Tao pouted,"Come on guys, we can dance, we can sing, we are similar to EXO-K! We can at least try to audition as a group or sign up for gigs!"

Chen laughed and shook his head. He continued walking and soon all of them started walking. Tao walked up to Luhan and sighed. "Hyung, can you go to me to one gig? Please? Just the two of us?" Tao pouted, doing his aegyo. 

Luhan closed his eyes, not wanting to see Tao's aegyo. Luhan opened his eyes and looked to his left and saw Tao looking at Luhan straight in his eyes with puppy dog eyes. "Stop it! People are staring!" Luhan whispered. 

"No! I will not stop until you say yes! Bbuing Bbuing~" Tao said as he continued doing his aegyo.

Luhan groaned,"Fine! Fine! Now can you please stop with the aegyo?" 

Tao smiled and nodded. They continued walking with the others and Tao told them that Luhan agreed to follow him to a gig. Kris looked at Luhan in disbelief but Luhan just shrugged. 

The next day, Tao woke Luhan up by ringing his doorbell at 5 in the morning.

"What the heck Tao!" Luhan groaned as he hid his head underneath his pillow. 

Tao threw the pillow onto the ground and pulled Luhan up. "I got us a gig in Myeongdong!" Tao shrieked happily. 

"Myeongdong..That's Hye Ri's favorite place to shop in..." Luhan mumbled. 

Tao whacked Luhan's head with his pillow softly and groaned. "Stop talking about Hye Ri! And why do you look so tired?" Tao asked.

"I stayed up until 2 video chatting with Hye Ri," Luhan explained. 

Tao laughed and pushed him towards the bathroom. "You only had 3 hours of sleep.." Tao said and Luhan glared at him before slamming the bedroom door in his face. 

After a few minutes, Luhan came out dressed nicely. "Tao, why is your hair red?" Luhan asked.

"You only realized now?" Tao shook his head. 

Suddenly, Tao took out a box and a comb from his bag. "Now it's your turn for a hair makeover!" Tao smiled. 

"No! Not red!" Luhan yelled and ran out of the room. 

 

"I hate you, Tao," Luhan sighed. 

He was currently in the bathroom getting his hair dyed red by Tao. "Come on, it's not like I'm a bad stylist! I'm actually great!" Tao smiled. 

Luhan closed his eyes and scoffed. After a few minutes, Tao dried Luhan's hair and asked him to look into the mirror. "Wow, this is actually not bad.." Luhan said.

Tao crossed his arms and nudged him,"See? What did I tell you?"

"But we are going to school next week. We will get sent to the discipline master's office and get our hair shaved off," Luhan said.

Tao gasped and bit the nail on his thumb. "I did not think about that.." he sighed. 

"Oh but your grandmother is the head in Ace Academy. I'm sure she wont mind.." Tao laughed and scratched the back of his head. 

"Anyways," Tao said as he grabbed his huge bag,"Our stage clothes."

Luhan groaned as he looked at the hideous clothes Tao pulled out from his bag. "I will not wear that! Can I just wear my sweater and some skinny jeans?" he groaned and sat on his bed. 

Tao sighed and stuffed the clothes back into the bag. "Fine. Now give me something to wear too!" he smiled. 

After an hour of discussing about what song to do, they finally decided. 

"How bout' My Lady by EXO-K?" Luhan suggested. 

Tao nodded,"Okay!" 

Both of them grabbed their guitars and started learning how to play that song by ear. They rehearsed and rehearsed until it was 6 o'clock. "We got to get going," Tao said and grabbed the clothes Luhan asked him to wear and walked into the bathroom. 

When both of them finished changing, they walked down and wore some sneakers. As Luhan and Tao walked to Tao's car, they hummed a tune of My Lady. Tao jumped into the passengers seat and buckled his seatbelt while Luhan went to the driver's seat and started the engine. 

"I'm nervous.." Luhan suddenly said as he started driving. 

Tao laughed. "Just take deep breaths," he said. 

Luhan inhaled and exhaled several times before Tao switched on some music. After a few minutes, they reached Myeongdong. Luhan parked the car right behind the building where they were going to perform. They slung their guitars around their back before stepping out of the car. Tao led Luhan to the place and pushed the heavy metal door open. Suddenly 2 bodyguards were guarding a wooden door. 

"Name?" one of the bodyguards asked us.

"Tao and Luhan. We are performing tonight," Tao said. 

The bodyguard looked through a file and then nodded after a few seconds. They opened the door for them and asked them to walk to the backstage. 

As they walked backstage, a woman greeted them asking if they were Tao and Luhan. They nodded and the woman told them that they were going to perform last. She asked them to wait in their small waiting room and she said that she will call them when it's their turn. 

They walked towards the small room and closed the door behind them. The room reeked of cigarette smoke so Tao took out his cologne and sprayed it all over the room. "Are you serious Tao? You brought your cologne?" Luhan laughed and sat down on a chair. 

"I bring my Dunhill cologne everywhere!" he smiled. 

The two of them could hear the audience cheering loudly. After an hour, Tao and Luhan stopped playing UNO when they heard someone knock on the door. "You guys are up! Hurry!" the woman from just now said causing Luhan and Tao to stand up and grab their guitars. 

They took deep breaths before walking to the centre of the stage. 

"Uhh..Hello! I am Tao and this is Luhan! We are going to sing My Lady by EXO-K!" Tao said awkwardly into the microphone. 

Both of them sat down on the stools given. Tao cleared his throat and both Luhan and Tao strum a tune together. "She's my baby~" Tao sang into the microphone causing people to cheer. 

"Saehayan gue son kkuete," Luhan sang causing girls to squeal loudly. 

"Nuga beorin, chocolate~" Tao and Luhan sang together while strumming their guitars. 

"You're walking into my door," Luhan sang. 

"Oh yeah!" Tao and Luhan sang. 

The audience cheered and clapped their hands with the song. Luhan and Tao smiled at each other and continued singing harmoniously. When they finished the song, the audience went wild. Tao and Luhan bowed down and smiled. The both of them walked off the stage and went back to the small room. 

"That was awesome! The audience loved us!" Tao smiled and jumped around in joy. 

The two of them packed their things and walked out of the small room ready to leave. "Oh wait! The results on who won are going to come out soon!" the woman stopped both of them. 

The woman pushed both of them up on stage again with the other people who participated. 

"First place goes to...." the MC said into the microphone. 

The other people who participated crossed their fingers while Luhan and Tao just stood there casually. They were certain that they were not going to win anyway. 

"LUHAN AND TAO!!" the MC yelled into the microphone causing the audience to cheer and whoop. 

Luhan and Tao's eyes widened as they walked up to the front to bow to the audience one more time and collect their prize. The prize was $1500 USD. 

After a few minutes, everyone went back home and Tao and Luhan walked back to their car. Suddenly, Tao and Luhan saw a crowd of people outside the building. "Kyaaa! Tao and Luhan!!" girls squealed as they ran to both of them to get their autographs and pictures. 

"Luhan oppa! Do you have a girlfriend?" one fan asked. 

"Err..yeah," Luhan blushed causing a lot of fan girls to groan in sadness. When the fans were gone, a man about Kris's height walked up to the both them. 

"Mr Tao and Luhan?" the man said. 

"Yes..?" Luhan said.

"I was really impressed with your performance just now. You guys were great!" the man smiled. 

He looked like some sort of e when he smiles. "I would like the both of you to come to the SM building tomorrow at 8 o'clock in the morning," the man said as he handed Tao and Luhan his name card. 

The man walked away with two other men leaving Tao and Luhan the only ones there. The two of them walked to the car and sat inside. "Woah hyung! That guy was from SM Entertainment!" Tao gasped. 

"I'm pretty sure he's a fraud," Luhan laughed as he started the engine and buckled his seatbelts. 

"The logo on the upper left is--" Tao started but Luhan cut him off.

"It's very easy to make a face name card, Tao," Luhan shook his head and drove back to the mansion. 

For the whole trip back, Tao and Luhan were argueing about the name card. 

"That guy was obviously a fraud!" Luhan said in frustration.

"How do you know, huh?" Tao crossed his arms. 

When they reached Luhan's mansion, the both of them went straight up to Luhan's bedroom. "Okay, if you don't believe me, let's just go to the SM building tomorrow! Let's see if the company wants us there, or not! I'm pretty sure that they are going to kick us out of the building," Luhan sighed.

Tao grunted,"Fine!"

"That guy was obviously a fraud~" Luhan said in a sing song tune.

"HE'S NOT A FRAUD!" Tao yelled and sat on Luhan's bed.

 

 


Author's Note:

So what do you think, fellow readers? Do you think that that man who gave the name cards is a fraud or not? :) 

As usual, I did not edit this chapter! :D So if you spot any grammar or spelling mistakes, please try your best to ignore what you've seen!

 

Check out the new foreward, poster and background guys! I am in love with the poster and background *.*