32

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

A year passed, then two, then three. 

Luhan and Hye Ri were together but since Luhan was a famous Hallyu star, he hardly spent time with Hye Ri. He was always travelling here and there with his other eleven friends. 

Luhan and Hye Ri hated dating secretly. But since they loved each other so much, they had to bare it. 

Same goes to Chen and Nara. 

It was finally Spring and EXO finally returned from their world tour. Hundreds of fans were waiting outside the arival hall of Incheon Airport for them. 

In the sea of fans, Nara and Hye Ri were in it. 

"Why did I agree to follow you?" Hye Ri groaned while trying to stand up straight without getting pushed by fans. 

"You need to experience this once!" Nara giggled while holding up a huge manila card that said "Chen Oppa Saranghae" in big bold letters. 

Hye Ri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Hey. Where's your card?" Nara asked. 

"Oh, this?" Hye Ri said as she held up a tiny post-it note that read "Luhan". 

Nara's mouth formed an 'O' shape as she saw the tiny piece of paper. Hye Ri giggled and stuffed the paper back into her pocket. 

"Close your mouth. Flies may get in," Hye Ri joked as she pushed on Nara's chin lightly.

When Nara and Hye Ri were busy talking about a new drama they were watching, the whole airport screamed "EXO! EXO!". 

Nara and Hye Ri turned their heads towards the door and saw EXO walking out. Nara jumped around as she held up the manila card. 

Chen saw her and smiled broadly.

"Oh my gosh! Chen smiled at me!" a girl in front of Nara shrieked.

Nara scoffed quietly before rolling here eyes. EXO walked to their vans and drove off to their dorm. "Okay so that's it?" Hye Ri asked.

"I just got a glance at EXO for like five seconds," she continued.

"Nope. Watch this," Nara said as she held up her phone. She counted to three and her phone chimed, indiating a new text message.

Hye Ri leaned in to see the text message. It was from Chen. "Meet us at the usual place," the text message read.

"Woah. How did you know that he would send a text message?" Hye Ri asked. 

"Wait. You don't need to answer me. You guys have telephatic powers right?" Hye Ri smiled.

Nara laughed and walked out of the airport. She unlocked her car's door before sitting down. Hye Ri sat down on the pessengers seat and closed the door. 

Before Hye Ri could even fasten her seatbelt, Nara already zoomed off.

"This is one reason why I should drive," Hye Ri said as she put on her seatbelt.

"Sorry," Nara said.

After a few minutes, they finally reached the park or what Chen says, their usual place. 

Nara and Hye Ri stepped out of the car and walked towards the two figures standing. "Oppa!!" Nara yelled as she ran towards Chen, tackling him onto the ground. 

Hye Ri shook her head and laughed. She walked towards Luhan and back hugged him. "I missed you," Hye Ri said into his back.

A smile formed on Luhan's face. He turned around and stared deeply into her eyes while holding onto both her hands.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Hye Ri asked.

Luhan shook his head and puckered his lips. Hye Ri giggled softly. "What? I don't get you!" she lied.

Luhan rolled his eyes and deflated his shoulders sighed. Suddenly, Hye Ri tip-toed and crashed her lips onto his. Luhan's eyes widened at her sudden act. 

Soon, his eyes closed and he responded back to the kiss. 

The couple pulled back after some time and hugged. "Let's go somewhere else," Luhan smiled. 

"Let's bring Chen and Nara too!" Hye Ri suggested and turned to Chen and Nara but they weren't anywhere around the park.

"Wow, how long did we kiss? We didn't even realise that they gone already!" Luhan laughed. 

Hye Ri dug her elbow into his rib and walked away. "Wait for me!" Luhan said as he ran towards her and locked arms with her. 

"Hey, put on your sunglasses and hoodie. People might recognize you," Hye Ri said. 

"Then let them recognize me!" Luhan grinned. 

Hye Ri glared at Luhan. "You're kidding, right?" Hye Ri asked.

Luhan leaned in close to Hye Ri and smiled. So close their faces were only about two or three inches apart. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" Luhan said and straightened his back. 

He continued walking, leaving Hye Ri dumbfounded. 

Not long later, she walked to Luhan who was already far ahead of her. "You mean you want to tell the public that we are dating?" Hye Ri asked.

Luhan stopped his tracks and looked at her. "Yes," he said.

Hye Ri gulped. "But if you're not ready to announce it to the public, it's--" Luhan started but he got cut off by Hye Ri. 

"No! I'm ready!" Hye Ri said, her voice louder than usual. 

You could hear the excitement and the tint of worry in her voice. She wanted to tell the public that she was dating Luhan. She doesn't want to hide the fact anymore. But of course, she is not fully ready to face the consequences that will happen in the future. 

What the sasaeng fans might do to her, she was worried. She was scared.

Hye Ri bit her lip and looked down.

"You're scared, aren't you?" Luhan asked, as if he read her mind.

Hye Ri shook her head. Luhan cupped her cheeks and smiled. "Don't worry, we don't have to tell the public that fast. There's no hurry, right?" Luhan smiled.

"If you're scared, I will protect you," Luhan said as he looked deeply into her eyes. 

"I promise," Luhan continued and gave a light peck on Hye Ri's lips. 

Hye Ri smiled. 

"Alright. Let's announce it," Hye Ri smiled and squeezed on Luhan's hand.

Luhan nodded and smiled. 

"What is this?!" Lee Soo Man yelled as he threw the newspaper in front of Luhan. 

Luhan took a brief glance at the newspaper and looked up to his boss. "It's a picture of my girlfriend and I," Luhan stated flatly. 

"What is the number one rule in this company?" Soo Man asked, trying to cool himself down.

"Oh, of course it's the no dating policy!" Luhan smiled.

"Then why on earth are you dating?!" Soo Man yelled abruptly.

Luhan didn't flinch. He didn't care if he was going to get kicked out of EXO or not. "Why can't I date? Other celebrities date and get married without getting yelled by their CEO!" Luhan said. He was getting kind of pissed off by this whole situation. 

"Fine, whatever! Go ahead and date! But, get out of EXO," Soo Man said. 

Suddenly, the door burst open and in came the other eleven members of EXO. "No way is Luhan stepping out of EXO!" Suho yelled.

"Yeah! It won't be the same if Luhan is not in EXO!" Chanyeol stated. 

"If Luhan steps out, we will too!" Xiumin said. 

One by one, all of them agreed. Luhan's lips twitched into a smile. Soo Man looked devastated. He couldn't afford to lose EXO. 

The whole of EXO walked out of the office. "Thanks guys," Luhan smiled.

"Group hug!" Sehun yelled.

All of them laughed and group hugged.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note: 

This story is going to end in the next chapter :'(

I wanted to drag this story on until chapter forty or at least thirty five but I there's nothing more to pull out from this story :/ 

Thank you to all of you guys who supported this story from the beginning. I had fun writing this story and I hope you guys enjoyed reading ths story.

Love you guys xx