23

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Luhan tapped his fingers on the cafe's table as he fiddled with his hair, waiting for Hye Ri. 

It has been weeks since he last saw her.

A split second later, Luhan heard the cafe's door burts open and a pant from a familiar lady. "Luhan!" Hye Ri yelled as she ran to hug him. 

Luhan smiled and kissed her forehead. They sat down opposite each other and talked about life. Hye Ri told Luhan about Himchan not contacting her these few days, too. 

"Weird. Do you think something might have happened back in London?" Luhan asked. 

Hye Ri sighed,"I hope not." 

Suddenly, Hye Ri felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled her phone out and read the message Hyun Woo had sent her. 

"Hyun Woo just texted," said Hye Ri.

"What did he say?" Luhan asked.

"He said that he's in the airport waiting for his plane to London!" Hye Ri gasped. 

Something must've happen and Hye Ri wanted to know. She bit on her lower lip and texted back to Hyun Woo; Did something happen to Mom? Or Himchan? 

Luhan and Hye Ri waited and waited for the text from Hyun Woo to arrive but he never replied. Luhan placed his hand on the back of Hye Ri's hand and smiled,"Don't worry!" 

Suddenly, both of them heard a knock on the glass window next to them. They jumped in fright as they saw a lady waving rapidly. 

"Luhan, do you know her?" Hye Ri asked as they saw the lady walk into the cafe.

"Yes I-" Luhan started but he got cut off by a high-pitched shriek. 

"OPPA!!!" The lady yelled, causing everyone in the cafe to look at her. She realized what she had done and clasped her hand over .

"Oppa~" the lady whispered and giggled. Hye Ri raised a questioning eyebrow at Luhan.

The lady sat next to Luhan and gulped down his coffee in one go. "Dang was I tired! Oppa, did you know...I was running away from my bodyguards because daddy wanted me to get married to some ugly sloth dude! Ughh, don't you ju-" the lady chatted but she got cut off my Luhan.

"Li Ying, can't you see that my girlfriend is right in front of me?" Luhan laughed awkwardly. 

Hye Ri gave an awkward wave and cleared . Li Ying leaned her back on the seat and giggled awkwardly. 

"One fact about me: I'm not very observant," Li Ying smiled.

Luhan suddenly clapped and said,"Okay let me introduce you two to each other! Hye Ri this is my friend, Li Ying. I met her at the cruise. Li Ying, this is Hye Ri. My girlfriend." [Luhan even emphasised the word 'girlfriend']

Li Ying smiled and held out a hand,"Nice to meet you, unnie!"

"You're younger than me?" Hye Ri joked.

Li Ying nodded,"Oppa told me that you were born on 1996. I'm born on 1197!"

Hye Ri nodded understandingly.

Luhan suddenly stood up and said that he wanted to go to the bathroom. Li Ying smiled and nodded.

"So..how long have you and Luhan been together?" Li Ying asked.

"I'm not really sure," Hye Ri sighed.

"Wow, you don't even know how long you guys have been together?" Li Ying said in a sarcastic tone.

Hye Ri gave a stern look at Li Ying,"What's your problem?" 

"Nothing! I say weird stuff like that sometimes. Sorry," Li Ying laughed

Hye Ri raised and eyebrow and laughed half-heartedly. Minutes later, Luhan came out of the bathroom. 

"Wow, what's with the quiet atmosphere between you two?" Luhan laughed and sat next to Li Ying.

Li Ying laughed. "It's nothing! It's just about us liking the same member in Super Junior!" she lied. 

"Yeah..Eunhyuk is mine!" Hye Ri laughed awkwardly. Li Ying did the same and they laughed awkwardly together.

After a while, Li Ying got a call from her mom, asking her to come back immediately before she asks the guards to track her down. 

Li Ying had no choice but to go. 

"Bye Oppa! See you next time," she whined. "Bye Unnie~ Nice meeting you!" she said as she plastered a grin. 

Hye Ri smiled and nodded. As soon as Li Ying left the cafe, Luhan looked at Hye Ri and said,"So..what do you think about her?"

Hye Ri let out a fake scoff and said,"Hmph! You're treating me as if I'm your mother and you're asking me if I can accept your new girlfriend!" 

Luhan laughed and shook his head. Hye Ri took a sip her a tea and nodded. "I can see that she's the chirpy and outgoing type," she said. 

"Let me tell you again okay, she's just a friend," Luhan said. Hye Ri nodded.

"I know, I know, I know!" she laughed.

 

"Omo, Luhan! Look at how big that cotton candy is!" Hye Ri's eyes sparkled as she looked at the fat and pink cotton candy hanging on one street vender's cart.

The couple were currently in the streets of Myeongdong, again, holding hands and visiting every food vender. 

Suddenly, Hye Ri's ringtone chimed in her bag.

She picked it up without any hesitation when she saw that Himchan was calling.

"OPPA! Why didn't you answer my texts and calls?!" she yelled.

Over the line, Himchan was panting. "H-Hye Ri.. Mom was really sick over the days and-" he said but he got cut out by Hye Ri's shriek.

"WHHATT??!" Hye Ri shrieked, causing the people in Myeongdong to look at her but she didn't really care. "Why on earth didn't you tell me earlier?!" she yelled.

"Look Hye Ri, I'll explain everything later! Mom passed out and Hyun Woo and I are in the hospital now. We really need you to come back to London, now!" Himchan said as he sobbed.

Hye Ri fell on her knees as soon as she heard what happened. She dropped her phone unintentionally and started to sob.

 

 


Author's Note: 

Annyeonghasaeyo my dear readers. Sorry for the long wait. I lost a lot of subscribers by the way and I'm really sad.. :'( 

Anyways, I'll be on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG hiatus starting from today until UNKNOWN. So, I will try to update this story with trailers to keep you guys a little entertained ;)

Okay, 

Adios :) I love you all. P.S don't unsubscribe. I'll get really sad :'( 

 

OUT OF TOPIC: 

WOOHOO! I'm performing Infinite's The Chaser on my school's annual Talent Show! Please wish us good luck! :) 

 

P.P.S: I didn't edit this chapter so..please try your best to ignore all grammar errors and/or typos.