02

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hye Ri's eyes flickered open and cringed at the bright yellow light shining down at her. 

She realized that she was on a soft bed and her head ached a little. Hye Ri sat up and put a hand on her forehead. "Oh, you're awake?" The boy asked in a flat tone. Hye Ri looked at the clock, 3:30. The boy walked over to her and put the back of his hand on her forehead. "You're down with a fever. Hye Ri sighed and pull up the covers. Her hair was dried but her clothes were still wet. 

"Now, tell me, why are you here?" The boy asked. 

Hye Ri sighed. "First of all, I'm Hye Ri. Kang Hye Ri," she introduced her self. She sat up and sighed. Hye Ri started telling the boy everything, the 4 buff men, her mother, where she was from, running in the rain, the one man that followed her all the way, everything. The boy sighed,"I'm Luhan."

"Hello, Luhan. I'm sorry that I just barged in your house like that. Right now, I need somewhere to stay in," Hye Ri said as she put both of her hands on her cheeks. 

Hye Ri gave Luhan a look. "Why are you staring at me like that?" he said sternly. 

"Can I stay here?" Hye Ri said, smiling widely.

Luhan stepped back. "You're crazy! How can I just let a stranger live under the same roof as me?" he spat. Hye Ri frowned. "Can't I just buy you a ticket home or something?" Luhan yelled. Hye Ri was on the edge of crying. After all she had done for coming to Korea, she now has to return back to London. 

Hye Ri stood up. "Please? I have no where else to stay! Please~" she whined as she flashed Luhan puppy dog eyes. Luhan rolled his eyes. "Please? Please? What if the man is outside waiting for me? Luhan! Please?" Hye Ri whined. Luhan groaned. Hye Ri plead Luhan over and over again. "FINE! Plus, you're quite hot too. I'll let you stay," Luhan finally said as he winked

"What did you say?" Hye Ri boomed.

Luhan shook his head before he ruffled his hair in frustration before he stormed towards the door and slammed it shut. "I will call Hyun Woo!" Hye Ri smiled as she reached into her pocket. She was going to pull out her phone but she realized it wasn't there. "Where the heck is my phone?!" she yelled in frustration. She searched under her bed, in her luggage, everywhere but it was no where to be found.

"Oh crap," I cursed as I closed my eyes and buried my face into my hands.

Luhan was awaken by the annoying sound of his alarm clock. His hand swatted to the alarm clock, feeling around for the off button to shut the noise up. It was 11 in the morning and the sun was shining brightly. Luhan balanced his body on one arm and yawned. "Gosh I'm so tired.." Luhan mumbled.

He walked towards the bathroom, washed up and got changed.

As he was walking pass Hye Ri's room, he found that she wasn't there. Luhan shook the fact off and walked down the flight of stairs. When he reached the ground floor, he heard laughter and a girl talking. "And then we would lie to my brother that we're going to the toilet but we actually go to the movies or something," Luhan heard Hye Ri say. He heard the maids laugh. "You guys are so mean to your brother!" One of the maids say. "But he's used to it though. He doesn't really care. And, he's really gulible sometimes.." Hye Ri said. The maids giggled. "So, is your brother handsome?" One of the maids asked. 

"Hey! Are you hitting on my brother?" Hye Ri joked causing the maids to laugh again.

Luhan walked into the kitchen causing everyone to stop what they were doing. The maids bowed at him and quickly scattered off. Hye Ri jumped down from the kitchen's counter and smiled. "Sup?" Hye Ri said. "Nothing. What were you talking about? Who was this guy you were with when you ditched your brother?" Luhan said, pouring Hye Ri with questions. 

"Mr. Luhan, were you eavesdropping?" Hye Ri said as she put her hands on her hips.

Luhan shook his head. "No no," he said as he quickly walked to the cabinet to get a glass. Hye Ri shook her head and walked out from the kitchen. "She had a boyfriend?" Luhan asked himself quietly before pouring water into the glass.

Luhan sighed and put his hands on his hips. "I know, I should bring her shopping!" Luhan suddenly yelled causing some maids to look at him. 


Hye Ri's POV:

Right now I was in a shopping mall. "Tell me why are we here again?" I asked the arrogant guy next to me.

"Er..I wanted to go clothes shopping!" Luhan said. I nodded. He pulled me into Forever 21. "You want to buy girl clothing?" I laughed. "No, you pick anything you want and I'll buy it for you," Luhan smiled. I just met this guy yesterday and he's already flirting with me? Oh gosh. "Er..okay?" I said as I scattered off to some of the racks.

"This guy is treating me as if he knew me since young, pfft," I whispered.

Minutes later, Luhan and I were at the counter. "After 30 minutes you only bought 5 sets of clothes?" Luhan whispered to me. I rolled my eyes. Luhan paid the cashier lady and I took my clothes. "Thanks," I said. Luhan smiled. "I still don't understand why you're buying me all these," I said.

"Because, I like you~" Luhan lied. I shoved him in the chest. "Shut up," I said.

Luhan sighed,"Alright, alright. I just thought that you need new clothes!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the main entrance. "I hate guys like him, hmph!" I said to myself.

 


Author's Note:

REALLY boring chapter. I'm sorry :( Don't hate me, please! I promise i'll be back with a much better chapter soon! :( 

Check out the new poster! It's so pretty! ^-^