17

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

*Anna is a waitress in the cafe that Hyun Woo and Hye Ri often go to back in the days where they were still in London. Anna always claim that Hyun Woo and Hye Ri are dating. 

 


It was a bright and sunny Monday at Ace Academy. 

Hye Ri was at her locker, secretly texting her boyfriend, Luhan. Every time her phone vibrated, she would smile and giggle to herself.

"I love you too," Hye Ri typed into her phone. 

She switched off her phone and slammed her locker close. As she spun around on her heels, she was greeted by Luhan who had a grin plastered on his face. 

"Annyeong," Luhan smiled and pinched her nose.

Hye Ri rubbed her nose and slid her phone in her pocket. Luhan and Hye Ri walked side by side to their class. Luhan sat down next to Kris and dropped his bag on the floor. 

Soon, Luhan and Kris's table was full of gifts from fangirls. Typical day for Kingka's.

Hye Ri was busy having a conversation with Nara. Hye Ri tells everything to Nara. Well, there's only two things Hye Ri hasn't told Nara-her relationship with Luhan and her living under the roof with him. 

Nara leaned closer and smiled at Hye Ri. "So, I saw you with Luhan just now," Nara wriggled her eyebrows playfully.

Hye Ri laughed. "Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Nara asked. 

Hye Ri shifted awkwardly in her seat before shaking her head. Nara sighed and leaned back on her chair. Chen walked in the classroom and sent a wink to Nara, causing her to blush and burry her face in her hands.

Fangirls squealed, thinking that Chen sent that wink to them. 

Hye Ri put a hand on Nara's shoulder,"Are you sure you guys aren't dating?"

Nara looked up at Hye Ri and blushed again. "Well.." Nara started. 

Hye Ri squealed as soon as she heard the word. "Yesterday Chen..." Nara whispered. 

"SPILL IT!" Hye Ri yelled, causing everyone to look at me. Luhan looked at her and laughed, causing her to blush.

Nara slapped Hye Ri's thigh and shook her head. Hye Ri giggled. "Yesterday Chen and I-" Nara got cut off when Chen came and put an arm over her shoulder. 

"Nara and I went to the movies together and we kissed," Chen grinned.

Nara's eyes widened. She slapped Chen's arm lightly before blushing. "I confessed," Chen continued. 

"She said yes," he smiled as she held Nara's hand. 

Hye Ri squealed. The fangirls looked at Chen and Nara and groaned. Chen whispered something in Nara's ear and walked back to the EXO-M boys. 

Nara's face became as red as a tamato. She burried her face in Hye Ri's arm. 

Minutes later, their teacher came in and school began.

 

"No Hyun Woo, you can't come over," Hye Ri said into her phone. 

She was at home talking to her best friend. Hyun Woo wanted to come over to Hye Ri's 'apartment'. 

"Why not?" Hyun Woo said on the other line.

"Because..I'm watching my favorite show," Hye Ri made up a lame excuse.

"You're lying. Come on Hye Ri! I have so much food!"

"I'm comin over to your house now. I'm hanging up!" Hye Ri said before hanging up.

Hye Ri tied her hair into a bun and put her phone into her bag. She grabbed her sneakers and ran down the stairs. 

Luhan who was in the kitchen with Lay, saw Hye Ri rushing out the door. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked but she was already gone. 

Hye Ri caught a taxi and sat inside it. "To Anyang please!" she said and the taxi drove off. 

 

"Oppa!" Hye Ri yelled as she gave a friendly hug to her best friend.

Hyun Woo smiled and made way for Hye Ri to come in his apartment. Hye Ri entered the small yet cozy apartment and made herself at home. 

"Do you want something to eat?" Hyun Woo asked.

"What do you have?" Hye Ri asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Let's see...I have ramen, ramen and well, ramen!" Hyun Woo laughed and took a packet of ramen. 

Hye Ri shook her head and looked around the apartment. Hyun Woo placed the bowl of ramen on the table and called Hye Ri. 

"How long have you been living here?" Hye Ri asked as she sat down opposite Hyun Woo. 

Hyun Woo shrugged,"I don't remember."

Hye Ri laughed. "Forgetful, as always," she smiled and started eating. 

Minutes later, Hye Ri finished eating. 

Hyun Woo and Hye Ri walked out of the apartment, arms locked together. The sun shined brightly and couples were everywhere. 

"How's your boyfriend, Hye Ri?" Hyun Woo asked while they were walking.

Hye Ri looked at Hyun Woo. "You knew?" she gasped.

"So you do have a boyfriend!" Hyun Woo laughed.

Hye Ri groaned. "You're so sneaky..." she mumbled.

Hyun Woo put an arm around Hye Ri,"That Luhan guy is your boyfriend, isn't he?" 

Hye Ri nodded. "Anna* is going to be so upset!" Hyun Woo joked. Hye Ri smiled as she remembered the fun days when they were still in London.

"You miss London, don't you?" Hyun Woo laughed. 

Hye Ri sighed and nodded. "You miss mom too," Hyun Woo smiled. Hye Ri nodded once again. 

 

20:00 p.m

Hye Ri finally returned from Anyang. The first thing she saw when she returned home was Luhan-who had a from plastered on his face. 

"Where were you?" he growled. 

"Anyang," she smiled and made her way to the stairs but Luhan caught her arm. 

"Did you know how worried I was? I couldn't contact you either!" Luhan growled.

"Calm down! My phone died! I was with Hyun Woo, don't worry," Hye Ri sighed. 

"With who?!" 

"Hyun Woo. Calm down, oppa. It's not like I was with a gangster or something.." she said. 

Luhan shook his head and made his way to the kitchen. Hye Ri sighed and threw her bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen. 

"Oppa..why are you angry?" Hye Ri asked.

Luhan ignored her and continued doing what he was doing. Hye Ri gave him a back hug and burried her face into his back. Luhan's lips twitched into a smile but Hye Ri couldn't see it. 

He turned around causing Hye Ri to gasp at the sudden movement. 

Luhan cupped her face making her look up to him. He smirked and gave a quick peck on her lips. Hye Ri blushed and quickly looked away.

Hye Ri scattered out of the kitchen, her heart beating as fast as ever. "I should get used to this," she laughed. 

 

Two hours had past and Hye Ri and Luhan were still downstairs watching a movie. 

They snuggled close to each other as they watched the movie. "I'm tired.." Hye Ri groaned as she rested her head on Luhan's shoulder. 

Luhan kissed her forehead before facing the television again. 

Minutes later, the sound of the doorbell ruined their romantic movie night. "Who would be here so late at night?" Luhan groaned as he walked to the door. 

He heard familiar laughing and chattering. 

He opened the door and gasped as he saw who it was.

"Luhan! I missed you!" A familiar middle-aged lady dropped her luggages and gave him a tight hug and a kiss on his cheek. 

"Hello, son," An middle-aged man smiled at Luhan.

"MOM?! DAD?! What are you doing here?!" Luhan yelled.

 

 


Author's Note:

just got real.

If you spotted any grammar mistakes and/or spelling mistakes, please try your best to ignore what you have seen! I didn't have any time to check [or maybe I'm just being lazy...;)]!