10

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

"Guys, I have something to tell you," Luhan sighed.

 

Hye Ri shifted awkwardly in her seat. "What is it?" Xiumin asked, smiling. Luhan looked at all of his friends and sighed once again. "Promise me all of you won't scream your lungs out when I tell you," Luhan said. All of them nodded and smiled at Luhan.

"Hyung, hurry up and tell us!" Tao whined impatiently. 

"I.." Luhan began. Hye Ri gulped and close her eyes. "Am living with a certain someone right now," he finished off. All his friends raised and eyebrow. "A certain someone?" Kris scoffed.

"Don't tell me it's.." Tao choked. "HYE RI?!" All of them yelled in union. 

They started screaming and jumping around. "OH MY GOSH!" Tao yelled as he ran around the bench Luhan and Hye Ri were sitting on. "You promised not to scream!" Luhan sighed and sulked back. 

All of them gathered around Luhan and Hye Ri, their eyes twinkling. 

"How long has it been?" Kris asked. "Are you guys a couple or not?" Xiumin asked. "Are you sharing a bed?" Lay asked, leaning closer to Luhan. Luhan flicked his forehead. "It has been around a month or weeks? I lost count. We are not a couple and SERIOUSLY LAY?! WHAT HAS GOTTEN IN YOUR MIND?" Luhan yelled the last part.

Hye Ri looked at all of them. "Promise not to tell anyone," she said. All of them nodded. Luhan looked at Hye Ri. She smiled at him and he smiled back. "You know, I had been suspecting something weird since Lotte World," Kris suddenly spoke up.

Xiumin nodded. "The way you guys looked at each other when you were skating," Chen smiled. Hye Ri's cheeks turned into a shade of pink. "Oh yeah! They looked like a couple!" Tao smiled. 

"We were just skating, what's the big deal?" Luhan defended himself. Hye Ri's eyes widened. "Wait..how did you know we were in Lotte World?" she asked the boys. The 5 boys smiled sheepishly.

-2 days ago-

In Lotte World

After the roller coaster ride, Hye Ri and Luhan went to the skating rink as promised. "Finally we get to skate!" Luhan smiled as he took Hye Ri by the hand. Her cheeks became as red as a tomato. 

"Luhan, why do you want to go ice skating so much?" Hye Ri asked. Luhan smiled at her and shrugged. Hye Ri sighed and brought her towards the counter to get the ice skating shoes.

"Size?" the lady asked. "38," Hye Ri smiled. The lady handed her a pair of white skating shoes. Hye Ri took it and walked off to one of the seats to put the shoes on. 

After Luhan took his pair, he sat down next to Hye Ri. "Do you need help with the laces?" Luhan asked. Hye Ri sighed and nodded. Luhan kneeled down on one knee and took the laces.

Hye Ri's cheeks turned red again and she tried to avoid eye contact with Luhan. "You must tie this very tightly..or else it'll come off," Luhan said in the middle of tightening the laces. After he finished, Luhan did his own shoes.

"Thank you, Luhan," Hye Ri smiled. Luhan pinched her cheek and chuckled. "Hey! That was unexpected!" she giggled. They walked to the rink and got on the slippery ice. "OMO!" Hye Ri said and grabbed Luhan's hand for support. 

"You don't know how to skate?" Luhan asked. Hye Ri sighed,"Sadly, no."

Luhan smiled. "How 'bout I teach you?" he offered. Hye Ri grinned and nodded. Luhan and Hye Ri slowly skated to the railings. "Skating is really easy. All you have to do is get your balance and start skating!" Luhan explained. 

Luhan and Hye Ri skated around the ice rink a few times until Luhan let her go. Hye Ri smiled and looked at Luhan. "I can skate! I can--" Hye Ri said but she lost her balance and fell right on her bum. Luhan laughed and pinched her cheek softly. "Cute," Luhan smiled and pulled her up. Hye Ri groaned and held Luhan's hand unknowingly. "I at this.." she groaned. 

"Lets skate together then," he smiled and led her towards the middle. The skated around and around, talking and laughing about the most weirdest things. Minutes later, they stopped in the center and smiled. They looked into each others eyes and smiled, thier faces only inches apart. "This was fun," Hye Ri smiled. Luhan nodded and pinched her nose softly. 

For once, Hye Ri felt safe again, hand in hand with Luhan. 

-Back to Present-

Hye Ri sighed and looked at all of them again. "You guys followed me, didn't you?" Luhan asked, putting and arm on Hye Ri. Hye Ri looked at the 5 boys, waiting for an answer. 

The 5 boys looked at one another. "Yes.." They said quietly. Luhan sighed and facepalmed himself. The bell dinged and everyone stood up. "Noona~ See you later!" Tao said as he gave Hye Ri a bone-crushing hug. Luhan pulled Tao away from her. "Yah!" Luhan yelled. Hye Ri laughed and reached out to pat Tao's head. 

All the boys waved at Hye Ri and left her alone with Luhan. "Do you want to have dinner tonight with the boys and I?" Luhan asked awkwardly. "That'll be great!" Hye Ri beamed. Luhan smiled and patted her head. They walked out together. 

"See you later!" Luhan smiled and both of them walked opposite directions, even though their next class are the same.

Hye Ri was in Biology class, sitting next to Nara. 

"Alright class!" the teacher, Mr Jung boomed shocking everyone. "Before I dismiss you, I have something to tell you." 

Everyone groaned and some rolled their eyes. "We'll be holding a field trip to the--" Mr Jung got cut off by squeals and cheers. "I'm not done!" Mr Jung yelled and sighed. Everyone kept quiet and listened attentively.

"We'll be holding a field trip to a skiing resort next 2 weeks," Mr Jung started. Everyone tried to calm themselves down. "If you naughty students want to go on this trip, you must at least get a B on the project I gave you this morning," Mr Jung continued. Everyone groaned. 

"You'll be in groups so don't worry. Everyone write the name of the person you want to be grouped with on the paper placed inside your drawer and once you're done, put it inside this box," Mr Jung explained as he pointed to a small box placed on his table.

As quick as light, everyone passed the paper front to the box. 

After minutes of Mr Jung browsing through the paper, he finally stood up and clasped his hands together. "Let me announce the groups!" Mr Jung smiled. "Nara and Chen," Mr Jung announced the first group. Nara's eyes widened. "I wrote your name down! Not his!" Nara whispered to Hye Ri. Hye Ri laughed and patted Nara's head. 

"Second group, Luhan and--" Mr Jung got cut off by girls squealing. "Luhan and Hye Ri," Mr Jung continued causing the girls to groan. Luhan and Hye Ri looked at each other secretly and smiled. Luhan gave her a thumbs up before looking away. 

Minutes later, Mr Jung finished announcing the groups. The bell rang signaling students that school was over. Everyone walked to their partner and arranged the time they were going to start with the project.

"Should we split some work or do everything together?" Luhan asked. "Let's do everything together," Hye Ri smiled. They laughed and nodded.

"HYE RI! WE ARE LATE FOR THE DINNER!" Luhan yelled from downstairs. 

Hye Ri was dolling herself up for the dinner. Luhan had asked her to dress classy since they were going to a fancy restaurant owned by Kris's dad. She was dressed in a beige coloured dress with a silver belt. The dress was up until her knee. She looked stunning in that dress. Hye Ri sighed and nodded. "I'm done," she smiled.

She slipped into the heels Luhan had bought her. Hye Ri smiled and walked out of the door and down the flight of stairs. Luhan was waiting at the end of the stairs wearing a white long sleeved shirt. His mouth formed into an 'O' shape when he saw Hye Ri. 

"What? Do I look weird?" Hye Ri asked worriedly. Luhan shook his head. "No! You look..beautiful," he smiled. Hye Ri laughed and grabbed her phone and bag. "Lets go!" she smiled.

Luhan and Hye Ri locked arms and walked out of the door and into Luhan's car.

Minutes later, they reached the restaurant. They walked out of the car. Luhan and Hye Ri locked arms again and walked into the big restaurant. "Mr Xi! Pleasure to meet you again," one waitress smiled at them. "Your friends are over there," she said as she pointed to Tao who was waving rapidly.

Luhan nodded and walked to the table with Hye Ri. "Oh! Noona! You look so pretty!" Tao smiled at Hye Ri. She laughed and thanked him. Luhan and Hye Ri sat together.

Everyone started having their usual conversations. "Chen, I see that you are paired up with my best friend," Hye Ri smiled at Chen. Chen rubbed the back of his head and nodded. "Do you have a thing for Nara?" Hye Ri asked as everyone leaned close to hear Chen's answer. "Er..Oh food is here! I'm starving," Chen said a litte too loud. 

Everyone started to dig in and enjoy the food. 

"Well, well, well, look who's here," A familiar voice said from behind. Hye Ri choked on her food as she looked back. 

 


Author's Note:

Ta-Da! An update! :) 

I think this update was boring >w< Anyways, GO HANRI! WOOT WOOT! :D

I'm going to Korea and 2 days and I don't think I can update :( I'll try my best to don't do cliff-hangers and stuff that make you impatient :) Kekkekeke.