12

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

UGH. This is just a remake of the chapter I wrote. 

Well, I was in the middle of typing the full chapter when my idiotic computer jammed up and erased the whole freaking chapter! x( I'm so dang pissed right now. 

GOD. I worked so hard on the chapter. x( I was almost finished!!! GAHHH. Anyways, here's the chapter :) 

 


"What's for dinner, Luhan?" she asked excitedly, clapping her hands. 

Hye Ri leaned over the kitchen counter to peek at what Luhan was cooking. 

Luhan turned off the fire and laid the food neatly on the plate. He spun on his heels to face Hye Ri. 

"Your favorite," he answered simply. 

Hye Ri's eyes twinkled when she saw the freshly cooked steak on the plate. She her lips and watered. Luhan raised an eyebrow when he saw her eyeing the food. 

"Can't wait to eat it!" Hye Ri smiled, reaching out to grab the plate from Luhan's hands but he spun around, not letting her touch it. 

"I didn't say it was yours, lady!" Luhan grumbled, taking cutlery from the cabinet. 

Hye Ri's shoulders deflated and her smile turned into a frown. Luhan stuck a tongue out at her. "I've cooked so many things for you already, for your information!" he said. 

She sighed and stormed out of the kitchen. Well, she could've asked the maids to cook her dinner but their cooking wasn't as nice as Luhan's. Hye Ri walked up the stairs heavily before grunting. 

"Meanie!" she yelled out to Luhan before slamming her bedroom door shut. 

As she sat down on the bed, she heard her tummy growling. Hye Ri groaned and paced around the room, trying to forget about her hungry ness-but it didn't help. She groaned once again before grabbing her bag and walking out of her room. Hye Ri walked down the flight of stairs to see Luhan eating happily while using Skype with his friends on his iPad.

"I'll just go buy some ramen or something.." Hye Ri mumbled to herself before slipping into her sneakers.

Luhan stopped talking and eating for awhile and turned to Hye Ri. "Hey, where are you going?" he asked.

"To get food in 7Eleven 'cause a certain someone wont cook me food! Hmph!" Hye Ri said and with that, she walked out the door without any glance at Luhan. 

It was 7 at night and a lot of people were out walking in the streets of Seoul. 

Hye Ri pushed herself through the crowd to get to 7Eleven. She walked into the store and saw that there were not much people inside. Hye Ri walked to the back of the store where the ramen packets were. 

"Hmm...let me see..." Hye Ri said as her eyes scanned the big cabinet full of delicious ramen. 

She smiled and pulled out two packets of ramen. Hye Ri walked to the counter to pay but she suddenly stopped her tracks. 

"I'll get something for Luhan," Hye Ri smiled as she walked towards the freezer and got out a small bottle of milk.

She walked towards the counter and placed the things on the table. The lady scanned the barcodes before telling Hye Ri the price. 

"That will be 13 000 won please," The lady at the counter smiled.

Hye Ri smiled back before handing her the cash. She bowed politely before taking her goods and walking out of the store. As she walked out of the store, the first thing she heard were the cars honking. Hye Ri was used to her life in Korea. She was used to the busy streets, the buses and cars honking everyday, ahjumma's yelling to get people to buy their delicious street food, everything.

On her way back to the mansion, she bought some delicious street food from one of the ahjumma's she was familiar with. "Wah! This is delicious!" Hye Ri smiled as she took a bite of the prawn.

Hye Ri paid the ahjumma before bowing. She continued walking back to the mansion. When she reached the doorstep of the mansion, she sighed.

"One day, I'll have to find a place of myself and move out.." Hye Ri mumbled to herself before unlocking the door and walking in. 

The first thing she heard when she walked into the house was laughter. Hye Ri raised an eyebrow and took of her shoes, walking to where Luhan was. 

"Oh, Hye Ri! You're back!" Luhan smiled, his iPad still placed in front of him. Hye Ri nodded and took out the milk. 

"Take it," she said. 

Luhan smiled and took the milk from her hands. "I was in the middle of video chatting with my friends, if you're wondering," he explained. 

Hye Ri nodded and looked at the iPad screen. "Oh! Noona!!" she heard Tao's voice. The 5 boys were at Kris's house chilling. 

She smiled and waved at the screen. "We invited Luhan over but he didn't want to come because he wanted to stay with you,"  Chen grinned and the other chuckled. 

Luhan glared at them through the screen making everyone shut up. 

"Okay okay, we'll leave you guys alone now. See you tomorrow!" Xiumin smiled as everybody waved. Luhan quickly turned off his device. 

"I'll get to the kitchen now," Hye Ri said as she brought her ramen to the kitchen to cook.

Minutes later, she came out with a packet of ramen in one hand and a pair of chopsticks in the other. Luhan eyed her weirdly before patting the seat next to him.

"What? Is something wrong with my ramen?" Hye Ri asked as she placed the container down. Luhan shook his head.

She started eating happily, not caring about the noodle's hot temperature. "Delicious.." Hye Ri grinned as she took another mouth full.

Luhan scoffed at her. "Even more delicious than my cooking?" he asked.

Hye Ri nodded before eating another mouth full. Luhan scoffed again before looking at her. He noticed there was a loose strain of hair in front of Hye Ri's face. 

Luhan reached out for the hair and tucked it behind her ear. "Better," he smiled. 

Hye Ri immediately blushed and turned away to another direction. Luhan caught her blushing and smiled. Luhan watched as Hye Ri ate another mouth full of noddles. He noticed that whenever she eats hot food her cheeks turns red.

"Hye Ri," Luhan smiled.

"Yes?" she answered. 

"Did you know that you blush very easily?" Luhan said in a y voice. 

Hye Ri immediately blushed again before eating another mouth full. "I'm done!" she cheered before standing up and bringing the container and chopsticks to the kitchen. 

Luhan laughed and stood up. Hye Ri and Luhan walked to the living room and switched on the television.

"Ughh. There's nothing to watch," Hye Ri groaned as she flicked through the channels. 

Hye Ri smiled as she stopped on one channel. "Project Runway!" she beamed as she quickly hugged her pillow. 

Luhan's eyes widened when Hye Ri said the title. "Wait..say that again," Luhan said.

Hye Ri raised an eyebrow. "Project Runway?" she repeated. 

"Well?" Luhan asked. 

Hye Ri was still confused. "Project Runway. What about it? Project Runway, Project Runway. PROJECT! OUR PROJECT!" she finally yelled.

Luhan nodded and Hye Ri jumped up. "It's due tomorrow!" Hye Ri yelled as she paced back and fro. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's get our up to your room and start working on the project!" Luhan laughed. 

It was already 3 o'clock in the morning and both Luhan and Hye Ri were still up doing the stupid project. They decided to split up the work in the end to make it faster. 

"This is to function the.." Hye Ri said out loud. She groaned and rested her head on her two arms. 

Luhan sighed and poked her head with his finger,"Yah! It's no time for resting! We're almost done!" 

Hye Ri shot up and started typing like a mad woman again. Luhan, who was building the model was almost done, too. It was quite impressive for a person like Luhan to finish a model all by himself. 

An hour later, Hye Ri finished the report.

"I..am done!" Hye Ri cheered and ran to her bed. She jumped on the bed and closed her eyes. 

Luhan groaned. He couldn't manage to stick something on the model. "For..Hye Ri..." he sighed and continued doing his work. 

Minutes later, he was done with the model. Luhan smiled and sighed to himself. He walked to Hye Ri's bed and saw that she was not even tucked in. 

"Idiot," he muttered before pulling the covers up until her neck. 

Luhan sighed and sat on the bed, his eyes slowly closing. He yawned twice before his body slammed on the bed and his head rested next to Hye Ri's.

 

 


Author's Note:

OH MY GOID. 

That was the most weirdest and lamest chapter I have ever wrote >w< Sorry..

Anyways, check out my blog if you want to see the photos I took in Korea! :D

http://rainbowmonkeysunite.blogspot.com