19

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hyun Woo's POV:

"Oppa..let go. Luhan is just there!" My best friend, Hye Ri said. 

Hye Ri is my best friend alright. We are closer than you think. She's like my little sister. I really care for her. But what she doesn't know is that I..love her. 

Yes, I love her.

I loved her ever since we first met in a park not far from her apartment back in London. That time, I was 9 years old, still young and naive.

I saw her burying face in her hands sobbing. I went over and-okay no time for the past. That scene was a whole different story. 

The moment I found out that Hye Ri flew to South Korea without me knowing, I felt as if someone shot me right through the heart. When I came to South Korea to find her, I found out she was with a guy.

I don't like this Luhan guy one bit. He was totally not Hye Ri's type. But voila, Hye Ri fell for him 100%. How is that guy better than me, huh? 

I was currently holding Hye Ri's hand tightly, not letting her go to that bag. Am I being to selfish? I don't think so. Seeing the love of my life with another guy is not what I planned when I was 9. 

"No," I finally spat out. 

Hye Ri looked at me, her eyes as wide as bowling bowls. I looked straight at Luhan, my eyes sending out lazers to his body.

Luhan raised an eye brow,"Dude. Give me back my girl."

"Your girl?" I repeated. "Your girl?" I said again but this time, my voice sounded low and angry. I finally let go of Hye Ri's hand, expecting her to run to Luhan but she didn't. 

I cocked my head to one side and smirked at Luhan. "Do you even love Hye Ri?" I asked.

"Of course he does, oppa! Why are you asking such question?" Hye Ri laughed.

Luhan stuffed his hands into his pockets and inhaled,"Uhh..It's getting late now and I don't want to waste time."

I walked closer to Luhan and cocked my head to the left. "How can you be so stupid? Don't you know you've hurt Hye Ri so much? You didn't even try to look for Hye Ri when she left your house. Is this what you call love? If I were you, even if I had to search the whole world for the one I love, I would," I scoffed.

"I don't really know where this is getting to right now.." Luhan rubbed the back of his neck.

I had enough of it. I didn't want Hye Ri to get hurt again. NEVER. 

I grabbed Luhan by the collar and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Do you even love Hye Ri?!" I yelled. 

"Of course!!" Luhan yelled. 

I pushed Luhan causing him to fall with a thud. Hye Ri shrieked and ran to Luhan's side and tried to get him up. I couldn't help but to feel jealous by the sight of it. Luhan let out a laugh. "This is childish," Luhan smirked.

I glared at Luhan,"Childish? How can I just let the love of my life fall for a bag like you?" 

Hye Ri's eyes widened and she let go of Luhan's arm. She looked at me with those emotionless eyes of hers. Luhan let out a faint gasp. "Love of your life?" Hye Ri repeated my words. 

I ignored her and walked towards Luhan I pulled him up by the collar and punched him hard on the cheek. Luhan wiped the blood off his mouth with the back of his palm before his fists curled up into a ball. Luhan smirked,"So you want it to be this way, huh?" 

Luhan sent a flying fist to my stomach, causing me to fall on the ground. I smirked. 

 

Hye Ri's POV:

I shrieked when Hyun Woo's legs flew everywhere around Luhan's body. Did I mention that he's a black belt in taekwondo? 

Soon, people started to crowd around the scene. I kept on yelling at them to stop throwing fists and kicks at each other but they didn't listen. People started to take pictures and some of them were trying to call the police. 

I tried to break the fight by pushing them apart but I will always end up getting pushed out. I let out a frustrated groan as I buried my face in my hands and squatted down. 

Suddenly, I heard a whistle's blow. I turned around and saw the crowd suddenly walking away. Two police men grabbed Hyun Woo and Luhan and another police man looked at me. 

"Come with me," The police man said as we walked into the police cars. Luhan and Hyun Woo took separate cars to the police station. I watched them get dragged away by the police officers. 

"They aren't going to be in jail are they?!" I yelled. 

"Depends," the police man shrugged as he slammed the door close. The two cars drove away and I sat down on a bench and buried my face in my hands.

"Childish? How can I just let the love of my life fall for a bag like you?" Hyun Woo's words to Luhan rang in my ears.

I took deep breaths to accept the fact that my best friend is in love with me. Why did I only know after all these years I spent with him? 

I felt stupid. 

After minutes of calming down, I stood up and walked to the sidewalk. "TAXII!!!" I yelled as I waved my hands around frantically. Finally, a taxi stopped in front of me and I sat in the back seat without hesitation.

"To the nearest police station! HURRY!!" I yelled and the taxi zoomed off. 

When the taxi stopped in front of the small police station, I paid the taxi driver and ran out of the taxi and into the police station. 

"Where is Lee Hyun Woo and Xi Luhan?" I asked a police officer who just came out from a room.

He pointed to the room he just came out from and I bowed politely. I walked into the room and saw Hyun Woo and Luhan sitting down in two different corners. Mr and Mrs Xi have came to pick Luhan up. 

"I'm sorry for the inconvi-" Mrs Xi was talking to the police officer but she stopped when she met eyes with me. She gave me a glare and I bowed awkwardly. 

I walked towards Hyun Woo was staring blankly at the floor. 

I sat beside him and nudged him. "Hey," I said. 

Hyun Woo didn't move. I sighed and stood up. "Come on. Let's get out of here," I said, pulling him up. 

I apologized to the police officers and walked out of the police station. As we walked out of the police station, I turned back to look at Hyun Woo, who had cuts and bruises all over his face. His hair was in a mess, too.

I sighed and walked to the bus stop. "Wahh! Such a beautiful night, isn't it Hyun Woo?" I said, trying to brighten up the atmosphere. I turned back and saw that Hyun Woo was sitting on one of the benches a few steps away from the bus stop. 

I walked over to Hyun Woo and sat next to him. "Look Hyun Woo-" I began but I got cut off by Hyun Woo.

"You don't have to say anything," he looked at me with his watery eyes. He looked away, causing me to tear up. I really didn't want to see my best friend sad. 

Soon, the bus came and we sat on opposite rows. I sneaked a glance at Hyun Woo who was resting his head on his fist. When we reached the apartment, I walked to the kitchen's cabinet and got out the first-aid kit. 

"You don't need to-" Hyun Woo started but I cut him off.

"I know you don't feel like talking to me right now but please, just let me fix your wounds," I sighed. 

Hyun Woo shook his head and sat down on the couch. I washed my hands before sitting down next to him. I took out some cream and dipped my finger into the small and round container. I applied the cream on the wound right on his left cheek.

Hyun Woo jerked back in pain and I stopped applying the cream. "C'mon, don't be a sissy," I laughed. 

After minutes applying some oil and cream on the some of the wounds, I stood up and got some warm tea for Hyun Woo.   I placed the tea on the table and sat down next to him again. "Oh! You have a cut on your bottom lip!" my eyes widened as I saw a deep cut on his lip. 

I ran to the kitchen and wet a clean cloth. I walked back to Hyun Woo and helped wipe the blood off his lip. "You're like my mother," Hyun Woo finally said, causing me to smile. 

I applied some antiseptic cream onto a cotton bud and leaned closer to his face. 

Suddenly, Hyun Woo pushed the back of my head nearer to his face, causing me to drop the cotton bud. His lips crashed onto mine, causing my eyes to widen. 

 


Author Note:

DUN DUN DUN....................................

Okay so the reason why I updated is because that I can't watch my Running Man anymore. Why? Because my older sister is downloading some videos into her computer, making my videos not play online! >w<

ALSO.. I didn't update for the past days because I suddenly became Food Poisoned :'( I feel much much better now and I returned to school yesterday. 

If you spotted any grammar mistakes and/or spelling mistakes, please try your best to ignore what you have seen! I didn't have any time to check! 

All of you know the routine, right? Comment, Subscribe and Upvote please! 

||Chinese New Year is coming up guys!! :) WOO HOO! So I wont be updating for about...a week? Two weeks? Hehehe. Enjoy your CNY chinese readers! May you have...a lot of ang paos [red packets]....okay okay just kidding||

 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!