24

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

/The day after the phonecall/

 

"Hye Ri, just relax!" Luhan sighed as he leaned his back against Hye Ri's bedroom door. Her door was locked and all Luhan heard was his girlfriend's sobbing and sniffing.

Luhan closed his eyes and sighed one more time. 

"I-I want to go back to London," Hye Ri said as she suddenly opened the door, causing Luhan to fall on his back side.

Hye Ri helped Luhan up and they sat down on the couch. "Go back to London?" Luhan repeated what she said.

She dabbed her watery eyes with tissues and nodded. Luhan gulped and rested his head on her shoulders. "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

Hye Ri sighed and shook her head. "My brother hates you, remember?" she said. 

Luhan sat up straight and cringed as he remembered what happened between Himchan and him. Hye Ri placed her hand ontop of Luhan's and looked into his eyes. "Yes?" Luhan asked. 

"I'll be gone for a week, okay? Only a week," Hye Ri said. 

Luhan wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Don't cheat on me with some British lad when you're in London, okay?" he joked. 

Hye Ri laughed and stood up. "I'll go buy the flight tickets now," she said and grabbed her bag as she walked out of the door.

"And buy me some ice-cream, too!" Luhan yelled out but Hye Ri didn't answer since she was already out the door.

 

"1 flight ticket to London please," Hye Ri said to the lady behind the desk.

"Buisness Seat or Economy?" the lady asked. 

"Economy."

"Okay, so you will need to transit to Dubai first to get to London unless you want a direct flight," the lady said.

"The transit is okay with me. How much will it cost?" Hye Ri asked.

The lady clicked and typed something on her computer and a piece of paper came out from the printing machine. She handed it to Hye Ri and told her the price before asking me for her passport and her signature. 

"Okay so  ₩200,000,000 (about $1700 USD)" Hye Ri said as she took the money out of her bag. 

The lady handed her back her passport and counted the money. The lady stood up and asked Hye Ri to wait for a while. After a few minutes, the lady came back with a brown paper envelope in her hand. 

She sat down and took something out from the envelope. The lady showed the ticket to Hye Ri and asked if what she typed was correct. After while, Hye Ri stood up and thanked the lady. 

Hye Ri took the envelope from the lady and walked out of the booking agency building. Before going back to her apartment, she stepped into 7Eleven to buy some ice-cream. She knew that Luhan wanted ice-cream since he looked very tired. He always eats ice-cream whenever he gets tired.

After she paid, she thanked the teenager working behind the counter. Just as she walked out of the store, her phone rang. She took out the phone from her pocket and answered. 

"Hello?" Hye Ri said through the phone.

"Hye Ri!" Himchan said on the other line.

"Oh, oppa! How's mom?" 

"She just woke up but she's weaker than ever. The doctors said it's better for her to continue resting in the hospital until she gets better."

Hye Ri continued talking on the phone while walking back to the apartment. She told Himchan that she was going to go back to London in 2 days time. After a while, Himchan hung up the phone because Hyunwoo called him to go inside the room. 

After a few minutes, Hye Ri reached her apartment and unlocked her room door. She kicked off her sneakers and threw her jacket onto the couch. "Luhan!" she yelled. 

Luhan came out of Hye Ri's bedroom with his hair all messed up. Hye Ri laughed and combed down his hair a little with her hands. Luhan smiled and sat down on the small rectangular table that was connected to the wall. 

"Ooh, ice-cream!" Luhan giggled happily as he grabbed the tub of vanilla ice-cream. 

Hye Ri laughed. "So, when are you going to back to London?" Luhan asked.

"Two days," Hye Ri answered. 

Luhan walked to Hye Ri and lifted her up. He spun her around causing Hye Ri to squeal. "I'm gonna miss you," Luhan sighed and kissed her forehead. They leaned their foreheads against each other and smiled. They inched closer and closer.

When their lips were about to touch, the doorbell rang.

Luhan let out a frustrated groan and walked to the door. Hye Ri laughed and sat down on the couch. Luhan looked through the peep-hole and opened the door.

"You guys ruined our romantic moment," Luhan said as he glared at the 5 boys standing outside with plastic bags full of food in their hands.

"WHAT?! You guys were doing 'that'?!" Xiumin yelled and jumped around. 

"What the heck? No!" Luhan said. 

The other 4 members just shook their heads and walked inside the apartment. They put the food on the table and took off their shoes. Xiumin stepped inside and the first thing he did was look into the fridge.

"Woah, what the hell is this?" Lay said as he took out the flight ticket out of the envelope.

"Hye Ri noona, you're going back to London?" Lay continued. 

Tao yelped and sat next to Hye Ri. He pouted and hugged Hye Ri. "Noona! Don't go!" Tao whined. Luhan pulled Tao away from Hye Ri and shook his head.

"Only for a week guys! I'll contact you guys everyday! I promise!" Hye Ri smiled. 

"Noona~ I'll miss you!" Tao sighed and gave Hye Ri a hug. 

It was the day Hye Ri was going to fly back to London. Her boyfriend, EXOM and Nara were all there to send her off.

Luhan gave her a huge bear hug and said,"Call me as soon as you reach London, okay?" 

Hye Ri gave Luhan a peck on the lips before hugging him one more time. "I will," she smiled. 

"Calling all passengers boarding plane A7 to Dubai. Proceed to Gate C2 right now," a lady announced on the speaker. 

I hugged all of them one more time and gave Luhan another kiss. I waved at them one last time and showed my passport and ticket to the man standing infront of the Gate. 

"Just one week Hye Ri. Just one week and you'll be back here again in Seoul," Hye Ri smiled and she mumbled under her breath.

 

 


Author's note:

Ayo! :) 

I'm back~ Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as usual, I'm not going to edit this chapter. 

I have bad news and good news. Which one do you want to hear first? 

Okay, I'll just start with the bad news.

The Bad News is that this story is going to end very soon :( Maybe another 3 or 4 chapters then this story is done. Well, I'm going to miss writing this story! 

The Good News is that after this story ends, I got another story lined up for you guys! :) WOOHOO! The next story is going to have another EXO member in it! :) 

 

mmkaybye :) Till' the next chapter! :)

Remember to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE!