20

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hello fellow readers! I just wanted to tell you that it's my 1 year anniversary on AFF! Woohoo! :) Well, today isn't the actual day of my 1 year anniversary. It was actually about 4-5 days ago? I don't know, I don't remember. What I know is that I created this account on 8/02/12 :) I seriously don't know where this short a/n is getting to... What I wanted to say was..THANK YOU! Thank you to all the people who supported me ever since this story started! Thank you to all the people who clicked on this story. Thank you to all the people who is reading this right now! Oh and a special thank you to my chingu on AFF, himdaekki! Let's not waste time here.. I'll try to make this update a little exciting for you [lol. if I can make that happen I'll be thrilled].

THANK YOU! :) 

 P.S: I'm sorry if I'm using POV's these days

↓  OFF YOU GO TO THE UPDATE  


Background Music to make you feel comfortable when reading: Chau Chau- Deli Spice(click) [report to me immediately if link broken!]

 

As soon as Hyun Woo's lips crashed onto Hye Ri's, her eyes immediately widened. 

Hye Ri was frozen. She didn't react to the kiss nor did she push back when Hyun Woo did his 'stuff'. When Hye Ri regained her senses, she pushed her best friend back and shot a glare at him. "What the heck were you thinking?" she gasped.

Hyun Woo, who was now on the edge of the couch, gulped and stood up. "Look," Hyun Woo started. "I did that unintentionally, okay? I-I'm sorry!" 

Hye Ri ran her fingers to her hair and let out a groan. Hyun Woo shut his eyes and buried his face into his hands. "What was I thinking?!" he yelled in his head. 

Hye Ri gulped and ran to Hyun Woo's room and locked the door shut. She slid her back down the door and put both her hands on her pounding chest. She buried her now heated face into her hands and stayed in that position for quite a while. 

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Hye Ri slipped a hand into her pocket and pulled the cold device out. She looked at the screen and saw that Luhan was currently trying to call out to her. 

Hye Ri really didn't feel like talking to anybody at that moment. She sighed and pressed her thumb onto the red button and the screen on the phone went blank. Hye Ri stood up and rubbed her temples. When she was reaching for her glass of water, she heard a knock on the door.

"Hye Ri?" she heard Hyun Woo called out to her. 

As soon as she heard his voice, the picture of him kissing her pictured in her head and she immediately pinked again. "Why do I blush so easily?" Hye Ri said quietly to herself. 

She straightened her posture and walked to the door. Clearing , she opened the door and sighed. "Yes?" she asked Hyun Woo.

"Do you want something to eat?" Hyun Woo asked awkwardly.

"No," Hye Ri answered flatly and slammed the door close but Hyun Woo pushed himself inside the small room. Hye Ri put her two hands on her hips and cocked her head to one side. 

"What do you want?" she asked him. 

Hyun Woo took a step forward, causing Hye Ri to step one step backwards. Hyun Woo took several steps forward and Hye Ri took big steps backwards, until her back hit the wall. Hyun Woo smirked and leaned closer, their bodies already touching. 

"What do I want?" he smirked. "I want us to start over again." 

Hye Ri gulped and looked away, avoiding eye contact. She pushed Hyun Woo away once again and sat down on a stool. "What did we ever have?" she asked quietly, her voice almost sounding like a whisper. 

"I-I don't know," Hyun Woo sighed,"I don't even think we had 'a thing'." 

Hye Ri shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. 

"YEOLLIE! 1 Mocha and 1 Heavenly Cafe Special!!" Sooyoung yelled. 

Hyun Woo and Hye Ri were currently working their asses off at the cafe. It was almost 2 days since the incident happened. Ever since the incident, Hyun Woo and Hye Ri have been trying to act like nothing happened. 

The sun was already starting to set but there were still loads of people at the cafe. Hye Ri wiped the sweat off her forehead before walking towards the locker room to get some rest. It was her break time anyways. She switched on her phone and saw that Luhan had texted her to ask her if they could meet up. 

Smiling to herself, she typed 'Yes' and clicked the 'SEND' button. 

After putting her phone back into her small locker, she pushed the door shut and locked it with her key. Minutes later after resting, Sooyoung called out for her to tell her that her break was over. 

Hye Ri put on her uniform and walked out of the locker room. 

22:00 p.m

"Oppa!" Hye Ri yelled.

Luhan turned around and saw his girlfriend running towards him. He smiled and gave her a big bear hug. "I missed you," Luhan whined,"Alot."

Hye Ri giggled. "Me too," she smiled.

Luhan held Hye Ri's hand and sighed,"I missed holding your hand."

Hye Ri smiled and rested her head on Luhan's shoulder as they walked the streets of Myeongdong. It was quite late and some of the shops had closed already. Hye Ri and Luhan sat down on a bench in a corner. Luhan started off a conversation with a 'how's life?' and then they started talking like old friends that haven't met each other for a decade.

Hye Ri would laugh and giggle at times because Luhan would say something funny. Luhan looked at Hye Ri in the eyes and pulled her close. She jumped slightly at the sudden movement. Luhan leaned close and their lips crashed together. Their minds at that moment was empty and they pictured themselves alone in that corner. 

What they didn't know was that a familiar figure was watching them from afar. 

"Give up Hyun Woo," Hyun Woo said to himself,"You can't have someone that you can't have."

And with that, he walked away with slumped shoulders. 


Author's note:

Worst.chapter.I.have.ever.wrote o.o I was gone for like...I don't know how many days and I gave you THIS! I'm so sorry..

 

If you spotted any grammar mistakes and/or spelling mistakes, please try your best to ignore what you have seen! I didn't have any time to check! 

All of you know the routine, right? Comment, Subscribe and Upvote please!