11

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hye Ri's POV:

I turned back to saw a pair of familiar piercing eyes. My eyes widened as I started choking on my food. My face turned red and Luhan rushed to me to help me. 

"So surprised to see me, Hye Ri?" the man standing behind me smirked. As soon as I gulped down 2 glasses of water, I stood up abd glared at the man. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to bring you back, what else? Why are you so angry?" he asked. I didn't know what to answer. Why was I angry anyway? Yes, I wanted to go back to London but a part of me says to stay. 

Luhan stared at me and raised an eyebrow. "Do you know this guy?" he asked but I ignored him. 

"How was life in Korea, Hye Ri? Made new friends? Where are you staying?" the man faked a smile. "Kim Himchan, what are you doing here?" I asked my brother. "Oh you know, just trying to get you back to London," my brother said leaning against the wall.

"But I don't want to go home!" I yelled at my brother. This was the first time I've ever raised my voice when talking to my brother. Himchan looked at me in disbelief. 

Luhan and the 5 other guys looked at us with confused looks. 

Himchan sighed and clasped our hands together. "Lets go home, Hye Ri." Luhan flinched at the act. "You can't just drag me out of here! I'm in the middle of eating with my friends!" I boomed as I took my hands out of Himchan's grab. My brother shook his head. 

"You have changed Hye Ri," Himchan sighed,"Alot." Kris looked up at us. "Hye Ri, do you know this person?" he asked. I nodded my head,"Yes, I do." Himchan smiled,"At least you admitted to your friends!" he emphasized the last part. 

Luhan gave me a worried look before standing up with me. "Er..sir? I would like you to leave Hye Ri alone," Luhan asked Himchan formally. Himchan scoffed at Luhan. "You don't know who I am," Himchan walked closer to Luhan. "And you're asking me to leave?" 

"Seriously Hye Ri? I thought you had better taste in guys," my brother sighed and rubbed his temples. 

"Don't touch her," Luhan glared at my brother. My brother turned to me. "Hye Ri, I need you to tell me everything you have done. I need explanations, I know you did something you're not supposed to do," Himchan glared at me, completely ignoring Luhan.

I looked down at the floor,"No!" Himchan glared at me. "Hannah Kang Hye Ri," he started. I flinced when he said my full name. "Leave this restaurant with me right now," he finished. 

Kris looked at both of us, understanding everything Himchan and I said. 

Luhan glared at my brother and my brother scowled at him. "Who are you and what do you want with Hye Ri?" Luhan said in a scary voice I have never heard before. 

Himchan grabbed my hand and glared at Luhan. "She's my sister. Anything else you want to know?" Himchan finally answered. Tao was obviously scared of my brother since he was hiding his face behind the napkin.

"If anyone of you try to go close with my sister, you're going to be dead," Himchan said as he looked at everyone of the boys. "Especially you, young man," Himchan glared at Luhan. "Don't touch her, don't look at her, don't talk to her. Better, don't even see her again," Himchan glared at Luhan.

I gulped. Himchan haven't been like this ever since Hyunwoo and I accidentally tore a photo of his ex-girlfriend and him. Boy, he was furious that time. Hyunwoo and I almost lost our friendship. It was scary. Now, I can't let my friendship with Luhan and I fade away. Luhan is...special. 

Luhan clenched his jaw. Himchan pulled me out of the restaurant. I glanced at Luhan who was sitting down on the chair looking at the floor. 

When I reached outside the restaurant, Himchan let go of me. I glared at him and leaned on the wall. "Was the drag really necessary?" I scoffed. "Lets walk to my hotel," Himchan sighed.

"And where exactly is your hotel?" I asked. Himchan put a finger on his chin. "Gangnam!" he smiled. My eyes widened. "Do you know how far it is from here?" I boomed. 

"Fine then. I'll go back to my hotel by taxi and we'll meet up again tomorrow. I'll pick you up tomorrow at school, is that okay?" Himchan asked. I sighed and nodded. "Ace Academy, right?" Himchan confirmed. I nodded and looked down at my feet. 

Himchan sighed and embraced me. "It's a relief that you're safe, Hye Ri. You should be happy," he smiled and let go of me. He stepped on the edge of the sideways and called for a taxi.

Minutes later, a taxi stopped next to him. He opened the car door and waved at me. Before getting into the taxi, he looked at me and said,"Oh yeah, I don't like that guy you were sitting next to just now." I raised an eyebrow,"Who? Luhan?" I asked. Himchan shrugged,"Just...don't date him..okay?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Just go already!" I scoffed and slammed the car door close. The taxi drove off and I huffed. I turned to the direction where Luhan's house was. I was about to walk back home when I realized something. "Wait..Oppa didn't tell me to go home," I smiled as I turned around with my heels.

"Hehehe," I giggled before entering the restaurant once again. 

As I returned to the table, all of them looked at me with worried looks. "You're back!" Luhan smiled. Everyone smiled except Tao who hid behind Kris. "Is your brother still there?" Tao asked. I laughed. "No and I'm not supposed to talk to you guys anymore," I sighed. Luhan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled. "It'll be our little secret," he whispered, his breath tickling my neck. 

My heart was pounding rapidly. My cheeks turned red. I gulped and sat down. I gulped down a glass of water next to me and sighed. "Your brother is so scary, noona.." Tao sighed. "He isn't always like that. I just don't know why he is like that today," I shook my head.

-Next Day-

Luhan and I had lunch in the garden for our second time. We were sitting on the bench next to the fountain, talking and eating. He had brought me some sushi to eat, too. "This sushi is delicious! Did you make it yourself?" I smiled. Luhan nodded and picked up another sushi roll with his pair of chopsticks.

"Say 'ahh'," Luhan smiled as he moved closer to me, our hips touching. I laughed and opened my mouth. Luhan stuffed the sushi into my mouth and smiled.

I chewed it and smiled. "Wahh...Delicious!" I exclaimed. I picked up a sushi roll with my chopsticks and stuffed it in Luhan's mouth when he was yawning. He smiled and chewed it. 

Hye Ri looked up at the sky and smiled. Luhan looked at me and smiled. "You're so beautiful.." I heard him say. My cheeks turned red as a tomato. Luhan pinched my cheeks and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Luhan-ahh," I turned to him. He joined his eyebrows. "Luhan oppa," I laughed. "Yes?" Luhan smiled. "Do you like Jung Hee?" I asked softly. Luhan shook his head. 

"I don't like her," he smiled. I nodded my head understanding what he said. "Why did you ask? Were you going to be jealous if I said I liked her?" Luhan asked. My eyes widened. "So you do like her!" I suddenly boomed.

Luhan laughed and my head. My cheeks pinked at the sudden act. "Don't worry, Hye Ri. I don't like her," he smiled. "But I like-," Luhan started but as soon as he could finish, the bell rang. 

"Oh! I got to get to class, see you later!" Luhan smiled and patted my head before taking the containers and his bags. He smiled one last time before dashing off.

"Damn you, bell!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards my next classroom. 

-Several Hours Later-

I was walking towards the school's main entrance when I heard squealing. "Ladies..I'm just here to pick up my sister," I heard a voice say. I tip toed to see who was caught in the sea of screaming girls. I saw a head bobbing up and down. 

I held back a laughter when I recognized who it was. "Himchan!" I yelled. My brother turned to me and the girls stopped squealing. "Excuse me girls.." Himchan sighed and walked towards me. 

"Where have you been?!" Himchan whispered/yelled. "Cleaning up my classroom," I answered. "I still need you to tell me everything," Himchan reminded. I sighed and nodded. I led him towards the back of the school which led to a narrow corridor. 

We leaned against the walls opposite together. "Now, spill it," Himchan crossed his arms. 

I told him everything. Well, almost everything. I told him how I got chased and how I escaped. I didn't tell him about living with a boy and how he did almost everything to me. 

"So..how did you enroll in this school?" Himchan asked. "I enrolled myself..?" I lied. Himchan nodded. "Where are you staying?" he asked. "Uhh..I..," I gulped. 

"Nevermind that, you can show me where you're living later," Himchan sighed. 


Author's POV:

"This is my apartment.." Hye Ri  said. She had brought Himchan to an apartment near Luhan's mansion. "Fancy. How did you afford this?" Himchan asked, gazing up the tall building. "Uhh..I work!" Hye Ri lied. Himchan nodded, believing everything. 

"I'll head back to Gangnam now. See you tomorrow!" Himchan smiled. "Wait..you're stopping by tomorrow?" she asked. Himchan nodded. "I might as well bring you to school since I'm here, right? I get bored too you know," Himchan said as he walked away.

"Great! Just great!" I muttered as I walked into the tall building. After Himchan hopped into a taxi and zoomed off, Hye Ri walked out of the building and headed towards Luhan's mansion. 

What she didn't know was that someone was watching her. "She doesn't live here.." Eunhee mumbled to herself. She was visiting a friend from school that was sick. Eunhee saw Hye Ri looking out the transparent glass. "Hmm.." Eunhee said. Hye Ri walked out and Eunhee followed behind quietly.

Minutes later, Eunhee was lead to Luhan's mansion. She hid behind a bush and watched as a familiar person opened the door for Hye Ri. Eunhee's eyes widened. "Luhan oppa!" Hye Ri smiled. Luhan laughed and hugged her before closing the door. 

"Oh.My.God!" Eunhee yelled as she yanked out her phone from her pocket. She quickly dialed Jung Hee's number and panted. 

"Hello?" Jung Hee answered lazily. 

"UNNIE! This is bad..REALLY BAD!!" Eunhee yelled. 

 


Author's Note:

OMG. This update ! After 8 days of not updating I came back with this?! I'm not impressed with myself...

Anyways, I'm back from Korea everybody! WOOT WOOT! 

Korea is beautiful [and cold]! :) I will post the pictures when I find my camera..hahaha!