06

Escape to Luhan's Mansion

Hye Ri and Hyun Woo were walking on the streets of Seoul, talking and laughing. 

"Let's sit down," Hye Ri said as she pointed to a table outside of a café. Hyun Woo nodded as they walked up the small flight of stairs. Hye Ri sat opposite Hyun Woo as they resumed their conversation.

"May I get you young lovebirds a drink?" A middle aged woman came up to order their drink. "We're not a couple," Hyun Woo laughed and Hye Ri smiled. "Really?" The woman laughed. 

The best friends nodded and ordered their drinks. After they ordered, Hye Ri shifted her gaze to her best friend. "You scared the hell out of me back there!" she snapped. Hyun Woo laughed. "How did you find me anyway? Seoul is such a big place," said Hye Ri. Hyun Woo clicked his tongue. "It was actually kind of hard finding you. I was thinking of giving up after I searched about 8 schools on foot until I over heard some girls talking about how great Ace Academy is," Hyun Woo explained. "I knew you loved fancy schools so I was like,'Why not?'. I was actually here for 3 days already," he said. 

Hye Ri sighed. "Why didn't you call me?" she asked. Hyun Woo gave his signature eye smile,"I wanted to surprise you!" Hye Ri laughed,"Surprise me?" He nodded and smiled. 

Soon, their drinks arrived and they drank quietly. 

"Where are you living now?" Hyun Woo suddenly asked. Hye Ri froze. She couldn't tell him that she lived with a guy even if Hyun Woo is her best friend! "Hye Ri are you sick? You look pale," Hyun Woo asked worriedly.

Hyun Woo looked at his best friend, waiting for an answer. 

"I live quite near my school," Hye Ri lied as she plastered a smile onto her face. Hyun Woo nodded and sipped his drink.  As he was about to open his mouth to say something, a boy slammed his palms onto the table, smiling at the two friends making them jump. He grabbed a chair and sat down close to Hye Ri. Luhan gave her his most angelic smile before shifting his gaze to Hyun Woo. "Who are you?" Luhan asked him. "I would like to ask the same question to you too," Hyun Woo smiled.

Luhan cleared his throat before sipping Hye Ri's drink. She shot him a glare but he just ignored it. "I am Xi Luhan. What are you doing with Hye Ri?" Luhan asked Hyun Woo. He laughed,"Hye Ri here is my best friend."

Luhan scoffed and crossed his arms. "Drama Queen," Hyun Woo snickered causing Hye Ri to giggle. Luhan just raised an eyebrow, not knowing what Hyun Woo said. "I'll now take Hye Ri away from you," Luhan said as he stood up and grabbed Hye Ri by the hand. "Luhan, let go," Hye Ri demanded. Luhan shook his head and pulled her causing her to stand up. 

"Luhan!" Hye Ri yelled. Luhan smiled and shot Hyun Woo a death glare. Hyun Woo just sat there, holding back his laughter. "I'll text you later oppa!" Hye Ri said before getting dragged away by Luhan. 

 

Luhan shoved Hye Ri inside his car. 

"What was that all about?!" Hye Ri yelled as Luhan got into the car. She buckled her seatbelt before looking out of the window. "I don't like you hanging around with him," Luhan mumbled before zooming off. He was dead silent. Hye Ri was getting uncomfortable. She took a glance at Luhan and saw him focusing on the road.

"Luhan~ Are you angry?" Hye Ri asked. Luhan didn't move. She sighed. "Luhan?" Hye Ri tried again. She was scared seeing the angry side of Luhan. 

"Luhan oppa~" She tried using her aegyo. Luhan couldn't help but smile. He quickly covered his smiled with his knuckle. "Luhan oppa~ Talk to me~" Hye Ri said, putting a hand on his knee. Luhan looked at Hye Ri and smiled. "You're so cute," Luhan said as he ruffled her hair. They both cracked up. 

Soon, they reached home.

 

11:30 p.m

Hye Ri was still up texting Nara

Her phone vibrated signaling her that she had a text message.

From: Nara

I still want you to bring me out to lunch...I want Sushi...Bye! (◕‿◕✿)

Hye Ri laughed and smiled as she switched off her phone and placed it on the night stand.

As she was about to close her eyes, her phone vibrated again. Groaning, Hye Ri grabbed her phone and switched it on.

From: Hyun Woo

Good Night! 

You know that Luhan guy from just now? I think he likes you. Laugh all you want but what I say is always right, remember that time in the park? Okay, I don't want to remind you of that tragic incident. Kekekeke. Hehe. 

Hye Ri choked on her own saliva. Luhan liking me? 

She tossed the phone aside. Then she realized something. "Whenever Luhan is in school, he's always mean, cold and he'll always break fangirl's hearts. But when he's with me.." Hye Ri said softly. "He always acts cute.. and fun. Plus, he gave me a one of a life time opportunity for me to stay under his roof. He bought me clothes, he bought me a phone and he even enrolled me into a school! Not to mention that he let me drive his Porche!" she continued. 

Her heart was thumping faster than ever. She gulped and remembered the shocked expression Luhan had when Hyun Woo and her hugged.

"He..likes me?"


 Author's Note:

Ughh! Such a boring chapter...

Please don't hate me ╥﹏╥ 

Things are going WAY to fast. I'll come back with a better chapter soon! I'm so sorry that I bore you out! 

Any questions? Leave a comment below! Remember to subscribe!

Oh, and if you can advertise me on your fanfic, please help and do so! Don't worry, I will advertise back !