o34.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you only want to eat here?" Hoya asked Nara whether she was really sure to eat street foods. "You know I could treat you in a nice restaurant." He told her and Nara only looked at him and smiled.

"No, it's okay. Besides, I miss eating street foods." She told him. He was wrong when he thought Nara's a bit picky. She came from a wealthy family so he thought she was a hard-to-please kind of girl. He watched her as she ate five sticks of odeng, gimbap, and tteokbokki. Wow, this girl has a huge appetite, he thought.

Smiling, he took five sticks of odeng too and ate it. Seeing Nara eating like that made him hungry too so he took tteokbokki too. Nara insisted to pay for her own but Hoya, being a gentleman, he offered to pay both. Nara didn't argue and let him pay, then together they walked again. To be honest, he was relieved that Minah was no longer his date. Though he wanted Hani back but he knew it was impossible. He liked Nara's company though, don't get him wrong.

"So where do you want to go now?" He asked her.

Nara tilted her head. "Hmm, to be honest, I'm tired today. I don't feel like to be somewhere else. But don't get me wrong, Hoya-shi. I'm just not that hyper-active today."

He chuckled. "It's obvious, you know."

Nara flashed an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Hoya-shi. You must be very bored with me."

"Nah, don't think too much okay?" He smiled at her.

"Hmm, so why don't we go to Yeouido Park instead?" She offered. "I know there's nothing much in there but we could sit among the benches. What do you think?"

He smiled. Like her, he doesn't much energy today to have some fun. But he doesn't want to give up filming either or he'll be scolded. "Okay," He told her. "Looks like we're both lazy today." He said and they both laughed.

They went to Yeouido Park walking side by side while their camera man trailed behind them. Once they found a bench under the shade of the cherry blossom, they talked about to many things—their life as an idol, how tiring it is and how sometimes giving up would cross their minds. Nara also talked about her loveless life and how being an idol prevented her to date someone. He thought he should at least share to her, maybe it would make him feel lighter. But no, he shouldn't openly talk to her since there's a freaking camera man who kept on filming on them.

He sighed, giving up. Maybe it meant to be kept alone. Oh, this !

"What about you?" Nara suddenly asked him.

"Huh?"

"Are you dating someone or, you know, is there a girl you're interested to date with?"

"Uh.." He heaved a deep breath. "N-None at the moment. B-But I'm sure I'll find soon."

"Oh," Nara muttered then she kept quiet. It was then his mouth suddenly opened and blurted it out before he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter