o20.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I am no way going to get in with that duck-paddled boat.” Hani said with horror in her eyes and Hoya could almost chuckle at her. Does this woman afraid of boats? This woman, whom he thought has no fear of anything at all, has a phobia of boats.

From Yongin Everland, he brought her at the Han River Park. The park was listed on the script anyway as the second place they should have a date.

“Is there any motor boats in here instead?” She asked, her eyes wandering around.

Hoya’s chuckle strangled in his throat, and made it sound like he was clearing his throat. “Hani, this is much better than motor boats. I prefer this one.”

“But that could only make our legs get tired from paddling.” Hani whined. Hoya saw her unconsciously pouted her luscious lips that he once tasted. He shivered at the thought. Luscious? What was I thinking?

He heaved a sigh as he looked away. Only to look at her once again and his eyes met Hani still pouting at him. He filled the gap between them. “This is much better than motor boats. Why? Because this is more intimate. Only two people could ride in.”

Hani bit her lower lip. “Um…”

“Trust me, Hani.” He told her. “If you’re afraid that the boat will flip us both, it will not happen. I’m just here okay? I will never let anything bad happen to you when you’re with me. You’re in good hands.”

“Um…”

“Do you trust me, Hani-yah?”

“O-Of course, I do.”

“Then come with me.” He said as he stretched his hand out to her. She looked at his hand before she reached for it. Swear, his hand felt tingly when their hands touched. Their eyes met and he saw how face turned hot pink before looking away. This woman could blush in a way that he felt awesomely good knowing that he’s the reason behind her blushing.

Being gentleman, he helped her getting in the duck-paddled boat. The boat swayed as she did so that made her squealed in alarm. He couldn’t contain his laugh any longer. “Relax, Hani-yah. It’s normal for the boat to move a little bit.”

When she turned her head to look at him, she looked like she would almost cry. “I’m scared.”

“Don’t be, okay?” He said as he helped her sat down. Only then he realized she was wearing a knee-high pink skirt. Once he sat beside her, he removed his jacket and placed it on her lap.

“T-Thanks.” She smiled sweetly at him and he smiled back.

“Now, let’s paddle.” He told her, and they started paddling together. “Let’s just take it slow so we wouldn’t get tired easily.” From the corner of his eyes he saw their two camera crew with their assistants getting in with their own boat. They didn’t have to worry because there were lapel microphones attached to their clothes so no matter how far they were, their conversation can still be heard by the crew.

“Hmm, where should we be going?” Hani asked.

“Let’s just wander around.” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter