o25.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's do it again!" Hani squeaked. She was clearly enjoying this, and her energy level went to full blast. Not even a missile bomb can stop her excitement. Hoya couldn't help himself in laughing at her. She pouted at him and gave him a look. "C'mon, don't laugh at me. You told me you want me to enjoy this?"

Hoya coughed in between his laugh. "Yeah, but we've been riding Wild Blaster for almost four rounds already. Don't you want to try another ride? C'mon, try something new. Wild Blaster is not the only rides here in Caribbean Bay."

She tilted her head. "Hmm, what ride is that you're thinking? I want an awesome ride such as Wild Blaster!" She squealed in excitement.

He beamed, like what he was thinking was perfect for her excitement. "Let's try Aqualoop."

"Aqualoop?" She parroted. "What is that?"

"It's a large water slide. Like really, really large." He told her. "But you will surely enjoy it as much as you did with the Wild Blaster. Trust me."

She beamed at him. "Well, I trust you so I'll try Aqualoop." She squeaked. "C'mon, let's go!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her. She ignored her freaking heart as she was holding Hoya's hand. Damn heart, she fumed silently. Hush, or he'll hear you. What was wrong with her? She was just simply holding his hand, nothing more. But why was she having these kind of feelings?

"Er," Hoya's voice snapped her from her thoughts. "You've got the wrong way, Hani-yah. Aqualoop is not this way."

She laughed. "Sorry, I guess I'm a little too excited that I assume I know the way." Beaming sheepishly, she looked at him. "Lead the way, Hoya."

She didn't see the next thing to come. He intertwined his fingers with hers and smiled sweetly at her. For a moment, Hani felt the cameraman worked his way to focus on their intertwined fingers. She couldn't help wondering if he was only doing this purely for the show. Part of her hoped that it was not.

"It's this way." He muttered softly, and together they walked. With his  fingers perfectly fit on the spaces between her fingers, it really took her breath away. She wondered if Hoya felt the same way too. Or was it just her who felt this kind of thing? Only her..

"Hey," Hoya spoke and when she looked at him, he was pointing upward. She looked up, and nearly jumped when she saw the sign 'Aqualoop' above the entrance gate. He laughed, he probably saw the excitement on her face. They walked farther again and seriously she couldn't control her squeaks any longer.

Finally, they arrived on top. She watched how it was done as the other tourists went inside the tube-like slide. It was like falling off a cliff, only it's inside the tube-like slide with, again, water inside. One person per slide, she noticed. Not like the Wild Blaster where two people could ride on the water jet.

"Are you ready?" Hoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter