o11.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The wind howling outside stirred her senses and made her awake. Hani stretched under the covers but didn’t lift her eyes open. It was still raining outside and she doesn’t want to get up from bed. “Wake up, sleeping beauty.” Hoya’s voice reached her ears.

“Mmm,” She moaned, eyes still closed. The weather made her lazy to get up.

“I said wake up.” He whispered on her ear, fanning his manly breath on her ears and cheek. She abruptly sat up, knocking her head against his.

“Ow!” He groaned as he massaged his head. “What is your head made of? Rock?”

“I-I’m sorry,” She muttered.

“Come downstairs, breakfast is waiting for you.” He said as he made his way to the door. Before he closed the door, he slid his head inside. “Hurry up in taking a bath or there will be no water for you.”

And with that, she zoomed herself in the bathroom and took a bath immediately. Hoya was right. The water was close enough to stop running. She managed to have a good five-minute shower before the water ran out. Slipping the shower curtain aside, she groaned when she didn’t find any towel. Oh, good gracious, she nibbled her lower lip. She was stupid enough not grabbing a towel before coming in a while ago.

Standing in front of the oval mirror in front of her, she was soaking wet and . Her hair was still dripping wet. “What to do? What to do?” She mumbled to herself in front of the mirror.

She had no choice but to step out and hope that Hoya wouldn’t come in while she was .

Sighing, she twisted the door knob and opened the door. She peek her head out and there was no sight of Hoya. Tiptoeing, she went out from hiding behind the door and went straight to her bag. Her heart and pulse were racing, she couldn’t wait to slip on her clothes before Hoya could open the door.

“Where are my damn clothes?” She hissed, rushing to find her Hello Kitty shirt and her faded shorts.

Click.

She abruptly turned her head towards the door as she heard a click sound. The door opened and Hani dived into the bed, pulling up the sheets to cover her body. “Don’t you know how to knock?!”  She can’t help herself to snap at him.

Hoya raised his one eyebrow. “What’s with that dive? That bed is not a pool, you know.”

“Shut up! Close the door, and get out!” She demanded.

“Heck, if there’s someone who should really get out from this house that would be you.” He said as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

“I’m under this sheets so please...” She muttered, pulling the covers up to her neck.

“?” Hoya cocked his head. “Don’t you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter