o22.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday and they weren't supposed to meet up with the Romantic and Idol crew or director but here she was sashaying towards the table where they were waiting for her. Hoya had already arrived before her and when she saw him, her knees buckled a little bit.

What would she do now? Ignore him? No, no, she can't do that obviously.

She cleared the moment she pulled the empty chair beside Hoya and sat on it. "What is this all about?" She asked him.

"I don't know. I was asking him either but he told me that we should wait for you first." He said.

"Okay." The director guy cleared his throat and Hani's head snapped to look at him. "Now that you're both here, I'm telling you about this awesome changes about the show."

"Changes?" Hoya parroted.

"Yes. I decided to make it not exclusive for both of you. Meaning, there will be other casts in it too. We will add, probably two girls and two boys to make it three pairs, and that includes you—the HoNi couple as what your fans call you."

"I thought..." Hoya's voice trailed off, then he spoke again. "Does our CEO knows about this?"

"Of course he does. We talked about this first and he agreed." The director beamed. "This will be great, I tell you. This Saturday, tomorrow, you will meet the other casts and we'll start filming on that day together with them."

"I have a bad feeling about this." Hoya muttered softly but it still reached Hani's ears.

"So the other casts.." Hani spoke. "How would you invite other people to join? By audition or what?"

The director guy beamed at her. "Don't worry. It's settled already. Many idols wanted to join... for popularity, of course, for themselves and for their group."

"May I know whom you have picked to be with us?" Hoya asked further.

The director guy laughed softly. "Nah, it wouldn't be a surprised anymore if I'll spill it out. You'll know it tomorrow, don't worry."

"One question though," Hani spoke immediately when the director guy stood and was about to leave. "Are they all part of kpop groups?"

"Yes, they are." He winked at them. "So please anticipate it, okay? Now, I need to go. See you tomorrow, HoNi couple."

"HoNi? That sounds weird." Hani muttered when the director guy was out of earshot already.

"No, it isn't." Hoya stood up from his chair. "It's cute."

"No, it isn't." She argued as she stood by herself. She looked at Hoya with a disgusted look. He laughed at her as if she was some kind of a joke. "HaYa sounds better. I like it, more than HoNi."

"Well what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter