o39.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So do you have any plans now, Hoya?" Sunggyu asked that made him looked up from his plate as they were having some late afternoon snacks. He felt stupid as he couldn't erase that smile off from his lips. He's just so excited for tomorrow as he planned to propose to Hani. He hoped it would turn out great though. There were two things he was worried about—the weather and if Eun Chae would be able to convince Hani to come to the place. Whatever Eun Chae's reasons to make Hani come, he hoped it will work.

"You know me, hyung. I always do plan on something." He said. "I just hope the weather is on my side tomorrow and Eun Chae could help me out on this."

"Youngmi told me they actually met Hani on the coffee shop this morning." L said.

"Really?" He asked and he noticed he got excited knowing the girls had met the girl he wanted to be his someday. "What do they think about her?"

L beamed and he knew that kind of reaction from him. "The girls approved."

"Yeah, Sumi called." Woohyun in. "She said Hani's a nice girl and they definitely approved of her."

"Ah, that's good to hear." He muttered, feeling light all over.

"God bless, bro." Dongwoo patted his shoulder. "You can do it, I believe in you."

"Thanks." Hoya muttered and patted Dongwoo on his back in return but harder than he did on his back. Dongwoo coughed and all the members laughed.

 

 

Though the filming was suspended, Hani felt a little bit happy because she found her bank account has enough to support her and her dad's daily needs for the whole two weeks. It made her relieved, to be honest. From hanging out with the Infinite girls, she went home before dark. Her dad wasn't home yet.

While waiting for her dad, she decided to make dinner. It was then until six forty-five her dad came home from work. They talked and talked throughout the dinner. Even though she's old enough already, she loved to be with her dad so much. Since her mother, her dad was only one there for her. She grew up being close to him.

"You say, it's suspended for two weeks?" He asked when she told him about the filming of the show.

"Yep," she nodded her head. "But don't worry dad, I still have enough money to support us both. And please don't pity yourself, dad. As your only daughter, it's my responsibility to take care of you."

"But it's my job as a father—"

"Dad, you're getting old now. I know someday you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter