o7.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?" Ms. Kim frowned at Hani when she went inside her office. Obviously, she didn't recognize her. Who actually would with her outfit today? Why, she's wearing a mahogany-colored wig and a matching dark-tinted glasses.

She sighed. "Boss, it's me, Hani."

Ms. Kim looked at her through her long lashes. "Hani? What's with the wig?"

Hani pulled the wig and tossed it to the side. "I can't leave the house without getting myself unnoticed." When her boss gave a puzzled look, she rolled her eyes. "Lots of men with a handy camera are waiting for me outside my house. It's all because of what your cousin did to me! Good thing my dad already left before the paparazzi arrived right at my front door step."

Ms. Kim laughed, she was amused. "Oh, right! Hoya kissed—"

"Stop!" She cut her off. "I don't want to remember that moment." Sighing, she slumped on the couch and slouched her head resting on the headrest. Her eyes looked at the ceiling and wondered how would she get out of this mess. "Now they keep on following me wherever I go. Ugh!"

"It's because you are the new trend today." Ms. Kim muttered.

"Yes, I know and I'm not happy about that." She pursed her lips. "I'm supposed to be working as a paparazzi!"

"I'm sorry for what Hoya did to you. But I know he has reasons why he did that."

She closed her eyes and remembered when he crushed his lips down—ugh! stop it! She abruptly sat and rested her chin above her palms. "I'd better shave my head off."

"Ha-ha!" Ms. Kim burst out laughing. "And be a monk forever?"

"I'm not joking."

Ms. Kim stopped laughing and cleared . "I'd give you a vacation, Hani, if that's what you want."

"Pfft, where would I go? Everywhere there's a bunch of paparazzi waiting for me! I'm starting to hate my life!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter