o36.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So it's only the four of us," Nara muttered the moment Hoya arrived at the restaurant. Eli, Minhyuk, and Nara arrived a little early on the agreed time. He asked these three people to meet with him. "Where are Minah and Hani?" Nara asked.

"Well, I purposely didn't call Minah coz I have to deal with her first and no questions ask." He immediately said when the three people knitted their eyebrows at him. "About Hani, she's the purpose of this meeting."

"OH," Nara muttered while Minhyuk and Eli whistled in unison. These three doesn't sound like they were surprised. Instead, their faces were showing an I-knew-it kind of look. He wanted to ask if they knew but he decided to let it slide. He doesn't want to waste time.

"Guys, this is serious." He told them.

"Oh, yes. We know this is serious." Eli said and Nara nodded her head in agreement, so as Minhyuk.

"So what is this all about?" The three asked him in unison. He heaved a deep breath first. He was slightly nervous, and silently praying that this will come out right.

He looked at them straight in the eye. “As I’ve said this is about Hani.” He said and before they could ask again, he continued. “I want to ask her to be my girl on TV and live–during the airing of the show.”

Woah!” Eli muttered in wide eyes. “For real?”

“For real.”

“Well, I’m not shock at this,” Nara muttered with a smile. Of course, she knew well.

“Me either.” Minhyuk in. “During our first group date, I knew then you were jealous because you seemed very annoyed that I was Hani’s date. Not to mention the way you freaking burst out during the second date.”

“Yeah,” Nara said with a grin. “I remember that moment.” The last thing Hoya wanted was them to remember it. Simply because he felt stupid for acting that way.

“I actually planned it.” Hoya’s head turned to Minhyuk’s grinning face. “It’s my plan to make you even more jealous at our second group date so, you know, you would burst out. Both of you like each other; just don’t have the courage to make the first move. And I believe, you better make a move now Hoya.”

“I agree,” Nara said. “Hani is kind of shy about her feelings. Like there’s something blocking her or something, like there’s something pulling her back.”

“Well, you better make a move now bro.” It was Eli. “Do something. And whatever your plans, we’re just right here behind your back. I mean, you have six brothers already but adding three wouldn’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter