o35.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya opened the door after he knocked on it. He found his cousin shot her head up from the papers on her hand. She looked surprise when she saw him. "Howon-ah, what made you here?" She called him by his name. She actually hated his stage name because she felt like Hoya's a different person. "Wait, don't tell me you're here because you want me to pay my debt? Uh-oh."

He laughed as he slumped on the couch. "Of course not." He told her and Eun Chae raised her eyebrows. Hoya tensed, he couldn't help thinking if this is the right thing to do.

"So what made you here?" She asked again.

It took him a couple of seconds before he stood up and went to her desk. He stood on her left, tapping his fingers on her desk. "W-Well, I...I need you help." He fumbled on his words.

Eun Chae's mouth dropped open. "What? You need my help? What help? Well, if this is about clearing whatever mess you've made with your image—"

"No, it's not that." He cut her off.

Her eyebrows went into a straight line. "Then what is it?"

He heaved a deep breath. "It's about Hani."

"What? What about her?"

He leaned down and he felt stupid for doing that. His cousin's office was sound-proof so it's expected that no one can hear whatever conversation they have right now. But he leaned down anyway and spoke softly. "I may sound ridiculous but...I'm in love with your secretary."

For a moment, Eun Chae didn't move. He blinked at her, and she did the same. He waited for her reaction but she only stared at him like he had gone three eyes or something freaky than that. What the hell happened to her?

He snapped his fingers in front of her, just right on her nose. Only then she laughed—her laughter was one of that annoying laugh he doesn't want to hear ever.

"Yah!" He snapped. "What's so funny about it?"

"I'm sorry," Eun Chae said in b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter