o14.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do you think this will be, hyung?” Hoya whispered on Sunggyu beside him as seven of them, including the manager, were inside the conference room waiting for the Woollim’s CEO to start the meeting. He knew there was nothing to be worried about but he just can’t help to be worried sick.

“Are we gonna disband?” Dongwoo asked.

“Hell, no.” Sunggyu muttered as he slouched on the chair. “We’re not gonna disband, okay? I’m sure of that, at least not now.”

“Then what the hell is this urgent meeting for?” L asked.

“I think this is about our comeback? Our comeback is postponed?” Sungjong said, unsure.

“We will know soon.” Their manager spoke. “Let’s just wait for big boss to arrive. I’m sure this is not about disbandment or anything. I believe this is about Hoya’s current situation.”

“About me?” Hoya looked at him wide-eyed. He felt stupid for asking that. It was two days since he went back to Seoul and he was pretty aware that the issue between him and Hani wasn’t resolved yet. Now, he really felt sorry for Hani. He shouldn’t have kissed her in public in the first place. Now he had to pay the consequences. But what bothered him the most was that, Hani had to pay the consequences too when in fact it was his own fault. Hani got nothing to do with it.

The door opened and the big boss arrived, panting as he sat on his chair. Was it really an urgent meeting that the boss had to run up to the conference room?

“Okay, boys I know that you all are practicing but I have to call an urgent meeting.” He said, and Hoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter