o26.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There’s a knock on the door. Open it, guys.” Sunggyu shouted from the kitchen and Hoya, who had just gone from the bedroom, went to the door to open it. He found L in the living room humming to himself with earphones stuck on his ear.

He ignored the oblivious member and went to the door.  He opened it and almost cursed. Why, because there standing outside was Bang Minah. He wasn’t expecting her so he really was shocked upon seeing her.

“Minah-yah…” He said as he eased out and slowly closed the door. “What are you doing here?” He asked. Today was Friday and they weren’t supposed to do filming for the show. And the filming wasn’t done in Infinite’s dorm in any way.

“Oppa…” Minah started, crossing her arms across her chest. “Hani...is she really that important to you that I don’t really matter to you now? Oppa, before she came we’re really close but now it’s like there’s a giant wall between us.”

She was right and he realized the truth what she said. “Minah, it’s you who have built it –”

“Why?” She asked, hurt was visible on her face and swear he didn’t mean to hurt her. “Because I like you? And because I confessed my feelings to you?”

“Minah, please. Let’s not talk about this.” He retorted.

Minah raised her chin up, looking so determined at what ever she wanted. “Well, I’m not gonna give up, oppa. I’ll do whatever it takes. And that Hani girl, I’ll prove to you that I’m worth it more than her.”

He puffed his cheeks in irritation. “Really, Minah, there’s nothing to prove okay? Get over it. You’re just hurting yourself.”

“No, oppa.” She muttered. “I’ll prove to you that I’m better than Hani.”

“Goodness,” Hoya muttered unbelievingly. “Minah, you don’t have to prove yourself. I’ve been telling you this ever since, you are like a sister to me and never in my life that I’ve wanted you more than that to me. Minah, please. Don’t push your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter