o9.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?"

Hani's mouth dropped wide open. What was he doing here? What was Hoya doing in here???? Wasn't this house supposed to be hers at the moment? She wanted to run but it was raining and it's already dark. Fate was clearly making fun of her. She wanted to cry, or perhaps, she wanted the ground to open up and eat her alive.

"It's you again?" Hoya was obviously shocked upon seeing her. "Are you following me?!"

"Excuse me?" She scoffed. "I'm not following you. And why would I do that? I'm here for...for personal purposes. And—"

"How did you know this place?" He moved towards her and she stepped back an inch. "This is our family's vacation house. You're not even part of the family so why are you here?"

"I-I—"

"I-I what?" He moved even closer and she too, stepped back until her back was against the door.

"L-Let me t-talk.." She stammered.

"Then talk." His eyes were shooting daggers at her. If his sharp looks could kill, she should be dead by now.

"M-Ms. Kim gave me her keys to this house. S-She said I-I can stay here for as long as I-I want until e-everything will be fine." She stammered. He was already close to her and she couldn't breathe.

"Eun Chae?"

"Y-Yes."

"You are lying." He hissed.

"N-No, y-you can call her if you want." She suggested.

Hoya shoved his hand inside his pocket and pulled his phone. He was looking at her through his thick eyelashes. "Hey," He said through his phone. "I found your little assistant here at our family's vacation house. I think she's lost." He looked at her piercingly. "She-what? No, you can't do that, Eun Chae -ah! This is our family's vacation house! No one should ever stay in here. She's not part of the family—no, I'll send her away."

She gulped. Was he really going to send her away? Where was his heart?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter