o29.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani doesn't understand a thing. One moment, Hoya was pissed and wanted to punch someone on the face but now he's smiling while talking to Minah. Did someone knocked him on the head? He walked out moments ago with fire trailing on his back, but then he came back with all smiles as if the true Hoya was abducted by an alien and was replace by another one. Minhyuk noticed it too as he looked at her with questions b in his eyes.

It's time for her and Minhyuk to go silent as they watched and listened to Hoya and Minah talking as if they're friends. Well, they are but as far as she could remember Hoya wasn't talking to her moments ago.

"What's wrong with him?" Minhyuk leaned and whispered on her ear. "Is he possessed or something?" He looked awfully serious when he asked and that made her burst out laughing. They were thinking the same thing. She was laughing real hard but stopped immediately when Hoya and Minah looked at her as if she's being a lunatic or something.

Minah's raising her eyebrows at her while Hoya looked slightly pissed again. She's starting to believe that he's actually jealous. Oh boy!

She cleared while trying to hide her smile. "I don't know Minhyuk-shi. Maybe?" She said in her usual voice. Minhyuk laughed as he nodded his head. From the corner of her eyes she saw Hoya looked away. Just when she thought he wouldn't talk to Minah again, she was wrong.

"Minah-yah," Hoya started as he looked at Minah. "Want to go fishing with me tomorrow?" He asked and Hani's heart crashed for a moment. She wanted to go fishing. If only he was asking her, not this Minah girl.

Minah's eyes widened. "Really, oppa? Wow, I love fishing!" She squealed. Hani almost rolled her eyes. She wanted to bang Minah's head with a brick. What a joke! Minah's surname is Bang.

"How about you, you want to go fishing?" Minhyuk asked her.

She looked at him and shook her head. "No, I'd rather want to go shopping or something." She said. The truth was she wanted to go fishing...but with Hoya. Fishing must be fun if Hoya's with her. But Minhyuk doesn't need to know that so she lied. It was better than to hurt him, right?

"Good," She heard Hoya said. "You know, I always wanted to go fishing. It's just so hard to find someone who likes to do it with you." He said and she found herself eav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter