o28.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three pairs decided to have a picnic together—like Nara's idea and so they gave in. Today was the day of their first filming with the new partners they had for each. While Hani was trying to lighten herself up with Minhyuk's company, Hoya looked slightly gloomy with Minah. She wanted to laugh, Minah's not completely a winner though because Hoya's attention was barely on her.

"Hotdog on stick you want?" Minhyuk raised one in front of her. She shifted her gaze from the couple, Eli and Nara, who seemed like enjoying the picnic together to Minhyuk's handsome face beside her. Minah and Hoya were the only silent couple around, and it was awkward for the cameraman. What else would he capture with his cam if the couple doesn't want to talk with each other?

"Thanks, Minhyuk-shi." She muttered, trying to divert her attention away from them. "Hotdog on sticks makes me feel less than my age." 

Minhyuk laughed. "You can call me oppa, Hani-yah."

Hani's mouth fell for a moment. Good thing, she'd able to close them back before the camera could catch that. She was kinda expecting Minhyuk to make a remark with her hotdogs-on-stick confession. She cleared . "B-But, um, it feels weird calling you like that. I mean, you look younger than your age."

Minhyuk laughed again whole-heartedly. "Just call me, oppa. It sounds good to the ears."

"She doesn't want to call you 'oppa' so don't push it." Hoya in and Hani was caught off guard. So he was listening to their conversation all along huh? Hani looked at him and their eyes met. Was it just her or Hoya looked pissed?

Minhyuk's laugh brought her back to earth. "You mad,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter