o1.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"COFFEE please, Hani, and a big thanks!"

Hani held her head up as her boss, Ms. Kim, had arrived. "Yes, ma'am, right away." She was working as a secretary of Daily News Center's  CEO, Kim Cho Hee. As a secretary for almost three years, she needed something new, a job that was packed with adventures. It doesn't mean that she doesn't like her job, she just needed something new—a challenge. And she doesn't have to quit as a secretary and find another job. These past few days, she was thinking that she should approach her boss and talk about it. She will ask a promotion from her.

She sighed. "I can do this.." She cheered for herself before she opened the door of Ms. Kim's office. She saw her boss reading some papers on her desk. "Here's your coffee, Ms. Kim."

"Oh, thank you, Hani." She sipped the hot coffee she made for her. But instead of leaving, she remained there akwardly standing in front of her. Ms. Kim looked at her. "Anything, Hani?"

"Uh, Ms. Kim." She started. "I was thinking..um, I'm working as your secretary for almost three years now and I was just thinking if I could get a promotion or something?"

Ms. Kim's face fell. "Why, Hani? Are you tired already being my secretary?"

"No, Ms. Kim, don't get me wrong." She breathed out. "I'm grateful serving you, and I know you know that. It's just that, I needed something new, like challenges perhaps. I wanna try something new."

She sighed. "You're the greatest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter