o19.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani felt went dry as she saw Hoya walking in a slow pace towards her way. Today was their first filming of that freaking dating show inside Yongin Everland. She had no idea what would happen but she certainly have goosebumps about it. It's not like she was scared of Lee Howon but she was actually scared of the outcome for this. Heck, they would act like lovers on-cam!

She squirmed around her seat when Hoya dragged the chair across her and slumped on it. He smiled at her. "I guess I'm not late." He said.

She shook her head. "Almost."

"So." A man came up to them as he clapped his hands to catch their attention. She guessed he's one of the staff of The Romantic and Idol. Whatever his position, she doesn't know. "Are you guys ready? Five minutes left before we start filming."

Hani breathed out heavily. Five minutes more..OH, God!

"Breathe okay? I want you guys to act casual. Like you're just friends that decided to stroll around the park. Act casual, act like you're just friends."

"But we're just friends." Hani couldn't help herself but to raise her eyebrows. Why was everyone assumed that she and Hoya were an item?

The guy, who seemed like the show's director, chuckled. "Whatever. Just act natural, okay?"

"I thought this show is scripted?" Hani couldn't help but to ask.

The director guy chuckled again. "The places where you should date is scripted but not the actions you will show in front of the camera."

"What?" Hani asked, feeling so dumbfounded. When Hoya didn't react, she looked at him. "You know about this, Hoya-shi?"

Hoya jerked a little. Was he nervous or something? "My manager kind of like told me about this—"

"And besides," Hoya was cut off by the director guy. "...if all your actions will be scripted, it just wouldn't appear cute. It's like eating a spaghetti without a sauce, or drinking a coffee without creamer."

"Okay, I get it." She held her hands up in the air.

"Good." The guy said. He made a check on his watch. "Two minutes left. Get ready. Camera one, camera two, get ready." He turned back towards them. "Two cameramen will keep on following behind you. Remember, act casual okay?"

"How many times do you have to tell us?" Hani asked, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter