o12.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already seven and the rain had stopped. Though, it was still dark because the power hadn’t comeback yet. Hani was washing the dishes while Hoya was just sitting on the kitchen tool waiting for her to finish. The light from the only candle they had spread across the kitchen. And Hani didn’t like one bit knowing that Hoya was behind her and was probably eyeing her.

When she was done, she turned around and saw Hoya staring intently on the candle light. “Hey,” she muttered, only then he blinked. He stood then brought the candle with him. “Where are you going?”

“Upstairs.” He said without looking back. “We’ve got nothing to do here so we better sleep.”

She bit her lip. Would she sleep alone in the dark again? “H-Hoya-shi, um, where would you sleep?”

“In your room, I guess.” He said, taking glance on her over his shoulder. “I can’t leave you alone.”

She couldn’t help but smile. Yeah, she was afraid of him before because of the first sharp look he was giving her when they first met. She viewed as the most awful jerk among the Infinite members, but now he just proved to her that she was wrong. He cared for her. Maybe he has this hatred towards media men or something, she thought.

Hoya opened the door for her. The candle brought light inside the room. She felt safe, but Hoya’s presence made her feel safe even more. He placed the candle on the bedside table while she went to the bathroom to get herself ready to sleep. When she went out, Hoya was nowhere to be found. Panic, she rushed to the door and opened it. “H-Hoya—”

“Relax, I’m here.” He said and the air she breathed snagged in as her face was almost close to his. He placed his hands over her shoulder and gently pushed her inside. “Why freak out?” He said as he closed the door behind him.

She pouted when she turned back and walked towards the bed. “I thought you’re going back to your room.”

He raised his phone in the air. “I have to get my phone. Your face is really funny. You are a scaredy cat.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter