o37.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Switching T.V channels from here to the next doesn't help her boredom. Hani sighed as she sunk herself deeper into the couch. Great. Just great. She doesn't have any thing to do today. Since it's Friday and they have no filming for the show today, she would surely spend all her time inside the house. She doesn't want to go out either because it looked like it will rain.

Sighing, she stood and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. She came back in the living room with a bowl of Lay's potato chips and a glass of apple juice on both of her hands. Once she put it on the table, she grabbed the remote control and started switching the channels again hoping for some interesting show. And finally she saw one. It was a drama series and she found herself enjoying the first few minutes of it. Then she got bored.

Groaning, she laid back on the couch and closed her eyes for a moment. She let the T.V still on just like that.

"Great. This is really great..." She moaned, eyes still closed. She found her eyelids heavy to open them back so she let them shut for a couple of minutes. It wasn't her intention to fall asleep but she did. When she woke up, it was already dusk and the T.V was still on. She was about to turn it off when she realized it was already Music Bank so she changed her mind.

She decided to watch it and found herself enjoying the show, at last. She grabbed another bowl of Lay's from the kitchen just as when her dad arrived.

"How's your day, sweetie?" He asked as she kissed him on the cheeks.

She pouted at him. "I feel bored the whole day." She said and her dad laughed.

"Well, you should've gone out to the mall," he said as he sat on the couch with her.

"Nah, don't want to either," she smiled sheepishly. "Feels like going to rain a while ago."

"It did rain, sweetie. Good choice of staying here inside the house." He said as he ruffled her hair gently. She was over twenty now but still she loved it when he would ruffle her hair like that. It made her feel like she was the only princess in her father's life.

With a smile on her face, she looked back to the T.V screen and from the corner of her eyes she could feel her dad was watching too.

She almost choked on her chips when the music show'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter