o13.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry but I can't take you to your house." Hoya said as he helped her place her bag inside the taxi's trunk. "I need to be in the dorm fast, and besides my manager is coming to drive me over..." He paused. "...and I'm sorry for spoiling your vacation but I can't let you stay there all by yourself."

Still pouting, she faced him. "Why? I have permission from your cousin, anyway. She said I can stay there for as long as I want to."

"Hani," He held his hands up in the air. It was like a sign that he doesn't want to argue with her. "I just can't leave you there all by yourself. What was Eun Chae thinking? You? Alone in that huge house with very far neighbors? How can you call for help in case of someone might enter the house and do something bad to you?"

Was he worried about her? She was dumbstruck. Like there was a huge UFO landed on top of her head.

"Now, don't give me that look." Hoya snapped a finger in front of her. "I'm just worried because you're a girl. And boys will always be boys." He said. And she didn't know why she suddenly had goosebumps after he said that.

"Y-You're worried that I might get r- in there?" She asked horribly. And the feeling just occured to her.

"Yes." Hoya breathed out. "Especially now that the place just hit by a storm and the power hasn't back yet, I don't want to risk leaving you alone."

She sighed as she gently nibbled her lip. Why hadn't she thought of that possible danger when she would be alone? "Geez, I never thought of that. How stupid of me. Thank you, Hoya-shi." She offered him her smile and he smiled back. She no longer felt that panic and fear when he's around. Welll, he had proved to her once more that he was not a monster.

"So, I guess we'll separate our ways here." He said. "Won't you have to go and drop by Eun Chae's office?"

She shook her head. "I think I need to be home first." She walked over towards the door of the cab. "Goodbye, Hoya-shi."

He raised his hand and waved a little. "Bye. I'll call Eun Chae that you're already here."

"Thanks." She said then she slid inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter