o8.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure about this, Hoya?" Sunggyu asked him as he was packing his things up. He stood there by the door his arms crossed. "You don't have to hide yourself out. This will be better, promise. You don't have to leave."

"Hyung," He said, without looking back at him. "I'll just be gone for a month, not a year. You can still reach me through my phone."

"What I'm saying is that," Sunggyu went inside and sat on his bed. "We're all in this together. You're not alone. And besides.." He paused only to give him a naughty smile. "It's not bad, after all. That girl you kissed? She's..pretty. How did you know her?"

"Hyung, shut up!" He snapped, still not looking at him. He zipped his bag close and faced him. "I didn't even know her. I didn't even remember her name!"

"But why did you kissed her?"

"Enough, okay!" He took the strap of his bag and hung it on his shoulder. "I've been explaining it a thousand times already." He went out and his leader followed him. He saw the other members in the living room, their faces sunked.

"You don't have to leave, hyung." Sungjong said. "We wouldn't be called Infinite if we're only six."

"C'mon guys, don't make me feel bad for leaving." He muttered. "I would be gone for a month. Just think I'll be having an early vacation. I'll be back, I promise. I just need this issue to cool down."

"You can stay in the dorm." L suggested but he shook his head.

"I've already made a decision." He said. "This is not easy for me, too. If only those paparazzi would stop following and pistering us. This is all my fault, guys. I couldn't just wait here until one of you get hurt from the stampede outside the music stations and even outside this building."

A collective sigh filled the air.

"If that's what you think is right, then all we could do is to support you." Sunggyu said and gave him a brotherly hug. He'll gonna miss this people, even if he just be gone for a month.

"Where would you gonna stay?" Dongwoo asked.

"Our family owns a vacation house in Jeju. Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter