o40.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you tell me why I should get off that train, which by the way, had gone off to Mokpo just now.” Hani muttered through her phone as she looked at the moving train while she stood on the platform looking like a lost puppy. Her boss was yelling hysterically through the phone a while ago asking her to get off from the train. Good thing, the train hadn't move yet and she had the chance to get out before it moved.

Eun Chae sighed on the other line. For her, it was some kind of a sigh in relief. "Here's the thing, Hani-yah." Eun Chae started. "There's an American celebrity right now in Seoul, and I want you to come to this place for an interview with her. If you'll succeed in this, then you'll have your promotion."

"Really?" Hani squeaked. "Even if my real assignment is to have an Infinite scoop for my promotion?"

"Yes, yes—"

"Oh my!" She squealed. "Okay, I'm doing it. Wait, who is this American celebrity?"

"W-Who? Oh, ah, Brad Pitt?"

Hani blinked. "But you said 'her'."

"Oh, right. My bad. Uh, i-it's Taylor Swift..right, yes, Taylor Swift."

Boss sounded a bit...oh never mind. As long as I'll have my promotion. Yay! She beamed to herself. "Okay, then where's the venue and what time?"

"It's in the Sky Rose Garden but it will be later at exactly eight in the evening." Her boss said.

"Oh~," Hani muttered. "So basically, I have to wait for many hours until then."

"Uh, no." Eun Chae said and she could picture her out shaking her head. "You have to go to salon and get yourself presentable during the interview."

"What? Do I have to do that?" She said, dumb-founded. Why does she have to look pleasing anyway?

"Of course!" Eun Chae retorted. "It's Taylor Swift and of course you need to be beautiful so you wouldn't feel like an ordinary stone compared to her."

"Harsh." She mumbled and Eun Chae laughed.

"Okay? You have to look gorgeous before going there. And remember, eight o' clock in the evening. Don't be late." Her boss reminded her opne last time before ending the call.

"Whew! This is great..." She mumbled to herself as she left the train station.

 

 

Franck Provost Hair Salon...

She arrived at the salon at three in the afternoon but since there were many customers, she was being entertained around four..almost five. She kept on checking her wrist watch so she wouldn't lost track of the time. After an hour and half, she was done.  She still have enough time though.

She decided to take an early dinner. She was hungry anyway. It took her thirty minutes tops to finish her early dinner. And when she went out of the restaurant, it was raining hard.

"Ugh, why now?" She muttered irritatingly. Great. Her new look would just be ruined by this heavy rain coz she doesn't have an umbrella with her. What a great rain to start the evening. Heck.

She considered herself having a badluck tonight coz she couldn't even get herself a taxi cab. Great, really great. It was like all of the taxi cabs around the city were occupied. Few more occupied taxis and finally she got herself acab to ride. She told the driver where she was heading while wiping herself with a hanky. She checked her own reflection from her phone's screen whether she still looked good. Her new hair cut looked good on her, it suits her really, it's just the rain made it looked a bit wet in some part. And the curls were still bouncing, she sighed in relief. Her hair wasn't that long anymore, not even short, just in middle length.

The taxi had stopped and she took the chance to smear some lipstick on her lips. She doesn't want to appear with less lipstick on her lips, of course. When she was done, she looked outside the window and realized the rain had gotten any worse. It was pouring real hard now she wondered if Taylor Swift will still be there.

Stupid rain, she fumed silently. She looked at the cars in front of them that still didn't move a single inch. "Ugh, why is the traffic so heavy right now?" She muttered.

"Maybe there's a road accident ahead of us," the driver said in response.

Great. She looked at her wrist watch for the nth time and gasped. It's already seven twenty-five. Wow, the time had moved so fast she realized.

"Are you in a hurry, ma'am?" The driver asked politely.

"Yes," she said, so worried now that she will not possibly make it. The driver pressed the honk but the cars ahead of them were still immobile.

Now she wanted to flip everything. The odds were definitely not in her favor right now. If only it wasn't raining, she would really get out of the cab and walk her way to the Sky Rose Garden.

She checked her watch and it made her feel worried even more. Please, make the rain stop, she prayed as she looked outside the window. The vehicle still didn't move, and this was no joke already. She bit her lower lip. "Ah, mister?" She told the driver.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Uh, do you have an umbrella with you?"

"Um, yes, I do have." The taxi cab driver muttered.

She took her wallet from her bag. "Um, I'm beginning to be thicked-face right now for asking you this but can I have your umbrella mister? I'll give you more than enough money to pay for my fare and the umbrella." She said as she handed him the crispy paper bills.

The driver, though he kind of hesitated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter