o27.

Hey, Ms. Reporter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days after filming at the Caribbean Bay, Hoya and Hani had their own date according to Hoya's planned dating place. They had a great time together, and after her realization on liking him it's getting even bigger. Hoya had proved himself to her a long time ago that he's not scary as she thought he was. One moment he's sweet to her, then another moment he's shy like he had done something awful or ridiculous in front of her.

She found that adorable, though. She liked a guy whom she couldn't understand sometimes. And Hoya would definitely pass as her type.

But it was scary, though. Liking a guy secretly whom you don't know if he likes you back was awful.

She had no idea whether Hoya would feel nervous if they were together but she does. Many times she had caught him staring at her side profile. Turns out, he admitted being hypnotized by her moles. Okay, that was creepy. She hated those moles now. She had the urge to cover them with make-up everytime they'll meet up. But can a make-up cover her moles? What's with her moles anyway? It's just a mark that wouldn't budge. Doesn't he have any moles too?

Weird Lee Howon. Really weird.

As much as Hoya was giving her goosebumps, Minah was giving her creeps too. She's giving her deadly stares and honestly if Minah's looks could kill, she's probably buried in the cemetery now. She never got the chance to know the true relationship of Hoya and Minah, but she knew that kind of look—Minah was jealous of her.

But she had no idea why.

Remembering that moment where she had found them talking outside Infinite's dorm...was that the same moment where they had broke apart? And now Minah wanted him back but she's getting on her way?

She wasn't sure. She needed proof that Minah was Hoya's ex-lover.

But why doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter